Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manchaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SandCastle.

Mannu, my ex souten & now Mayank ki Lover ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคฃ Even I would love to share my award with you cause you are tez talwaar too ๐Ÿ˜Ž we both rock ๐Ÿ˜†

& I totally agree with Riva, I don't know what I would do on the forums without You & Jone ๐Ÿค— You both rock & are the best ever ๐Ÿค—
Whom I would show my dramebaazi if not for you two ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

Love YOUUU, your the most sweetest & naughty person ever ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคฃ

Hashii, I am inhuman just like you then, no sympathies ๐Ÿคฃ Bechari Mannu ka Nazuk Dil ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก for the bold๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks sandy babes! I am flattered!! *blush*โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Mera Nazuk dil khush hui๐Ÿคฃ
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
   When did I open hassi Ki dukhan๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” ?????
Right now not sure about  how my hassi business is doing๐Ÿ˜†
 Temporarily closed for  new hassi renovation๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Vibz , riva, Vanny, smruthi and all involved in giving me this award๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
I have prepared  2 speeches for you guys, 

one short and one very long๐Ÿ˜†

Short speech" Thank You"๐Ÿค—
Long speech " Thank you very much"๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Now I know for sure how one feels after winning the Oscars, I have the same exact feeling๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: brat2008

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Now I know for sure how one feels after winning the Oscars, I have the same exact feeling๐Ÿ˜ณ

please open now for vina part.. they are so funny ๐Ÿคฃ     ๐Ÿคฃ
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

OMGGG!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You're the BEST Di!!!! ๐Ÿค—
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Di ๐Ÿค— I know u r busy but come back the Vina scenes have  started and I want u to analyze them ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿคฃ pl di u need to comment on them๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Hashii

VIba... Beautiful Thread ... ๐Ÿค—

And Congratulations to ALL the winners.. Including me โ˜บ๏ธ

Lovely siggies too โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

So Guys .. I am flattered,thrilled and in cloud #9 and about to go to the 7 th heaven .. All because of this award.. The best achievement in my life so far ..The kraziest Gunjeevian ๐Ÿคช..Yes Its me ..Oh... Am I dreaming .. 

I should thank Juri for Appreciating my effort and rewarding with this great title.. .. And a very big thank to all the GUNJEEVIANs ..who supported me and gave me a tough competition๐Ÿค— .. I know You guys are the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. But unfortunately I am the bestest ๐Ÿคช ..So bad luck this time my friends ๐Ÿค—

I cant stop crying .. But this is Kushi ki aasoo hai .. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ .. 
Again thanks Juri .. You are the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

GUNJEEV ROX

and please accept one more award from me๐Ÿค—, u r best nautankibaaz and dramebaaz gunjeevian๐Ÿ˜ณ...hope ur khushii get doubles, and u cry like a river๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and i totally agree u r the bestest, dats y giving u this title ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Btw babes...congrats...u r surely a rocking gunjeevian๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—, am so proud of u girl, tune meri naak nahi katayi...leke hi aayi award...good job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by riva2987 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

OMG!!!! This is so cool!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Congratulations to every winner!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ Well deserved! 

And thank you Vibz, for the award! โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ You really shouldn't have. โ˜บ๏ธ

ahhh...u totally deserve that award๐Ÿค—, u r seriously breath of fresh air in the forum๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: SandCastle.

OMG! The Awards Night is here, finally Yay ๐Ÿ˜Ž

"Jiska mujhe thaa intezaar,
Jiske liye Dil tha bekaraar,
Woh Night/Day aa gayi aa gayi aaj" 

Sorry but I just can't control my emotions right now & hence expressing it so pathetically, please don't mind ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Finally I got an Award & that too Tez Talwaar ๐Ÿ˜Ž "Mai Tez Dhaari Talwaar yaar" ๐Ÿคฃ Iss bohot Khaas mauke par, main do shabd kehna chahungi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

*Ahem Ahem* Clears thoat :P

I am very happy today with this Award today. Mera Dil Garden Garden ho gaya hai after winning this Award. This is really very precious to me cause it is the best debater award ๐Ÿ˜Ž Very special for a girl, who had ran away from a debate competition in her 7th Standard outta fear ๐Ÿคฃ Gosh, I still remember that HORRIBLE day when my Juniors were making fun of me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† So I believe that I have come a long way & can debate now & win an award too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I wanna dedicate this Award to the Kids who had made fun of me, Suck it up morons ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ 

I wanna thank the Jury who voted for me & gave me such a big honor & finally to those people who hit "Like" to my comments. This wouldn't have been possible without you guys *tears in my eyes* I also want to thank the Lord, for making me such a Tez Talwaar, Thank You Ganesha ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

No but seriously, I am truly so amazed & happy with such a title, this forum has really gem person's who are truly amazing debaters & to be chosen among them, is a huge deal to me so Thanks a Lot for this award, its very dear to me. I Love It & I am so happy to be known as a Tez Talwaar, mujhse bachke rehna ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Just Kidding, You Guys I am very sweet right? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

I will always thrive to keep up with this title given to me & will always try to do better ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† I hope I don't hurt you guys with my comments & if I ever did, Forgive me please & please never mind my tez talwaari ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

With this, I would end my 2 words (๐Ÿคฃ) & again give a huge thanks & hugs to all of you. Love this forum & Love all you guys especially my beloved GunJeevians ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

@Hashii ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  at your comment ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Love It & Yeah babe you are the biggest & the most sweetheart GunJeevian ever ๐Ÿค— & I am after you ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
GunJeev Rocks ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Loads of Love
-Sandy a.k.a Tez Talwaar ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ wow,loved ur speech sandy,oh man i can't believe u ran away from debate competition...i thought u must be very confident, and aggressive kid but u were different..wow...and Congrats for getting tez-talwar award, u totally deserved that๐Ÿค—, u r one of the intelligent debater in the SSLK forums...i love reading ur discussion,๐Ÿค”yeah i confess, i keep on stalking u๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† ...and yeah i have accepted ur virtual hug and love๐Ÿค— and its also coming back to u๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ, congrats once again๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: Shabnam94

Thanks so much for the lovely award. Congratulations to all SSLK fans and Members.๐Ÿค—

congrats to u too shabnam๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: zan101

me... ?? ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ahem... ahem...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†  on this special  moment... i would like to thank the SSLK 1 year Awards organizers thank u for appreciating my heard work... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†  and reorganizing the well deserved person for the awards...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 
and i am glad to share the Award with Arile my co-competitor  [not at all it's only mine.. okay will fight behind the stage...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ]
thank u everyone who support me so fare in the journey in IF..๐Ÿ˜ƒ .๐Ÿค— ..

BTW really very nice Idea.. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
very nice thread...
wishing all the best to entire team of SSLK

congrats zan101, seriously i have never thanked u enough, u have been sharing news and article to us from long time, and u deserve this award...am so happy that u are a part of this forum and keep on doing great job just like before...lots of love, riva๐Ÿค—