Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhargavi_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
even i was thinkin yesterday...y don they change her costume n hair do...she can have a bun tied uo wit flowers tied to it...it would be so pretty for her...
Karunima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

here is a moharika os from most unexpected one πŸ˜‰

SS:What it is??

That was rightly said from someone unexpected. πŸ˜‰..But wow romance yesterday was like I have no words. ☺️❀️
Karunima thumbnail
Lets finish this FC today. We should get to the new one soon to celebrate Moharika and Moharika Day grandly. πŸ₯³
bhargavi_2 thumbnail
  Love this costume and hair do...hope we get to see somethin lik dis...πŸ˜ƒ
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good morning moharikans..πŸ˜ƒ...wow...146 pgs r completed only 4pgs  r left  to finish this FC..πŸ˜ƒ Edited by payel_dey - 10 years ago
Karunima thumbnail
Wow yes I wish they give her a change of look. She looks beautiful anwyways but unlike Mahadev whom we don't mind seeing in the same costume it is different with Shakti. Hope they experiment with her look a little. She will look even more divine. 
--PAYEL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti07

I seriously want sona in this combination,😳 i am fed up seeing her in same red and white combinationπŸ˜†

wow...sona will look divinely gorgeous in this outfit...😳...
Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She looked nice in the single plaited hair when she is on her way to Kashi during amnesia track. It was simple and stunning. Why don't they use the flower jewellery. Lots of drawings of Paro have her decked up in flower ornaments. Cream-coloured attire with jasmine ornaments will look nice on her.
bhargavi_2 thumbnail
ya even d new hair style she was havin dese days wre good...red n white seems to be more of a uniform color now...
--PAYEL-- thumbnail

i love this look of sona...i want her to wear a combination of deep pink n white...look sona is looking gorgeous in this deep pink colour sleeveless blouse..😳
Edited by payel_dey - 10 years ago