ESP #75 - When Baingani Meets Aam [IO] Neha! <3

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Bangaini Aam

jise Bengali mein kehte hain BEGUNI AAM. 

is only found at the gardens of ESP. It's exclusive, it's not seasonal, and it's tasty πŸ˜‰ It's been there during the storms and the sun and we all thank Bengaini Mahila and her aam ka per for being there πŸ€—

May 19, 2013

is

P    U    R    P    L    E        D    A    Y

You were born (we all thank uncle and aunty for that πŸ˜›)  two decades ago and I thank uparwaala for sending this hand-made pari our way (we feel special β˜ΊοΈ). There had been times when I was feeling down and thinking about all the horrible things all the horrible people had done and then I thought about this place and I thought about you and it makes me smile πŸ˜ƒ Birthday toh sirf ek bahana hain apse pyaar jatane ka, kyunki itna pyaar abhi man mein hain ki humesha lafz mein bayaan nahi hote πŸ˜³

the birthday girl

specifically, you're not a girl. You're a 2 year old adult πŸ˜ƒ but we'll overlook that touchy subject and move on. We met ... (mere waale case mein) in my OS gallery πŸ˜ƒ nehuu19 ke comments  Then we met .. i guess we all, in the ASR ka CURRENT LAGA GANG (which needs to revisited) πŸ˜ˆ We spammed and spammed and talked and talked and we became friends. Then we met HERE .. Home Sweet Home β˜ΊοΈ which was 74 threads ago. And here we are today, and we love you! πŸ˜³

It's just not the matter of loving. We love a lot of things. Like Barun Sobti and chocolate cakes. It's being a friend for quite a long time. And even though you know we don't think of the others as virtual friends , distance does matter. I have seen real friends go away in a matter of few months even though living in close distance. But we here, DESPITE being inactive and all, we matter a lot. πŸ˜³ So yeah, it's your birthday. I know we are late, ONLY Alankrita and Risha deserve your birthday waala cake, but we are sorry πŸ€” You won't know how insanely horrible I felt when I saw that thread in IPK forum. Even though you'll forgive (tujhe toh karna hi padega 😈) I won't (typical dialogue πŸ₯±)

We'll make up. Abhi do chaar baras baad jab tohri shaadi-byah ka samay ayega hum sab dhoom dhaam se manaenga. We'll even buy tons of Ambuja Cement and special order a bathroom jise toh Daya bhi nahi todh sakta πŸ˜Ž

You are one of my oldest friends. I'll tell you this, WE ALL, had what they say Koi Na Yukan in Japanese It's that feeling you get when you first meet someone you'll later fall in love with πŸ€— Ishq Waala, Pyaar Waala, Friendship Waala Love πŸ˜ƒ

Here's wishing to one of the most amazing friends we have in our lives. We stay miles apart, we haven't seen each other ever, but you're special to us nonetheless. IF gave us you, and we all thank the stars on the day we decided to open an account here. I don't know if anyone of us would have liked it not to have a friend like you. But that's enough already πŸ˜΅ Kaafi saare acche baatein sunliye ab complains bhi sunlo

Technically, I could do a quick fast murder of your exams because you have been inactive so long πŸ˜’ Metaphorically i hope this distance increases humara pyaar  and general wise, we miss you and we love you and we wish you had an amazing happy waala birthday πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by themockingblue. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.hea. thumbnail

First of all, i deserve any kind of punishment you wish to give me pingu! I feel so stupid or thinking ki arre 19th ayega and 19th aya aur chala bhi gaya and i didnt even realise that.

Please forgive me.I know you have already but i still feel so bad.

You're a sweetheart and you probably have forgiven me, but that is what makes it even more difficult..just tell me you'll kick me or slap me when we meet cuz i deserve it. I am so sorry :/

Okay, enough of my reminding you about all that, atleast i should wish you now instead of crying over what i didnt do :(

You're a sweetheart and you probably have forgiven me, but that is what makes it even more difficult..just tell me you'll kick me or slap me when we meet cuz i deserve it. I am so sorry :/

Okay, enough of my reminding you about all that, atleast i should wish you now instead of crying over what i didnt do :(

Nehu, this name always always always brings a smile to my face. You're one of the most beautiful people i've known and been friends with pingu. You're caring and you always light up the place where you are. Esp feels different without you, tere sath haste haste time kahan chala jata hai pata nai chalta. You're the one who bring a smile to everyone's face just by being there. You have always had a comforting presence and i love it whenever you're around. You are one of those positive minded carefree kind and i love that thing about you, i wish i could be more like you :)

And for such an awesome person, the only wish which comes to my mind is for you to be happy always. I wish you happiness and joy for all your life. Tujhe tera bathroom wala hero jaldi mil jaye aur tu hamesha uske sath bathroom mein special time spent kar payeπŸ˜† Not kidding, i am serious :P You call me your twinky star and i should tell you that you're much more than that to me. Tu mera star, uski light, baki sab stars aur unki lights, sab combined, mera bada wala star haiπŸ€—

Shine karti reh aisehiπŸ˜ƒ

I wish ki tu hamesha aisehi rahe, hamesha meri pingu rahe aur main teri twinky.😊

Ayushman bhava aur sau putra bhava🀣 [ ab bathroom romance karegi toh aur kya kahuπŸ˜›]

Acha seriously, i wish tere aur hazar birthdays aye jinhe main tere sath celebrate kar sakuπŸ€—i love you, a lot.

PS: More Gifts and Wishes will come from her bhatti after her exams 

Edited by themockingblue. - 10 years ago
.hea. thumbnail

Another reserve 
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Who is Rishika? πŸ€£

Mihika+Risha? πŸ˜†
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Who is Rishika? πŸ€£

Mihika+Risha? πŸ˜†

Holy hell! πŸ˜² Isn't that her full name? Rishika Verma? 
...Doctor... thumbnail

Originally posted by: themockingblue.

Holy hell! πŸ˜² Isn't that her full name? Rishika Verma? 

πŸ˜†

No! Her name is Risha :P

LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

πŸ˜†

No! Her name is Risha :P

Dafuq?πŸ˜† SANCHO!!!
...Doctor... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amethyst.

Dafuq?πŸ˜† SANCHO!!!

When she called you Rishika, I was reminded of your Best friend (real life waali) πŸ˜†
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
She is "Rishita" πŸ˜† Maybe Sancho confused her and me. Not something newπŸ₯±
...Doctor... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amethyst.

She is "Rishita" πŸ˜† Maybe Sancho confused her and me. Not something newπŸ₯±

Sancho knows your best friend? πŸ˜•