Jealous? No,I know you love me!

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
What a delightful episode πŸ˜†

I'm so glad that am finally hooked to SC; as indeed the show is different as procliamed by the makers in the beginning 😊. Though am sucker for romance and all the intense stuff, SC makes my brain work in the opposite direction altogether πŸ˜† I'm sure most of us love Jealousy tracks but wasn't it surprising for us as well that Kumud was least bit bothered/Jealous about all this. She looked calm and composed which is actually a nice change from the usual rut of jealousy tracks.

This behaviour also spoke of Kumud's trust on SC regarding his love for her. Kumud seems to have no doubts about his love. I love how she is so sure about things in her life,the way she was sure of her feelings and the way she confessed him and now the way she is trusting him 😳 Its uber cute and makes me proud of. Kumud. At the same time it reflects how her decisions can be all on an impulse and it may lead to problems in the future..maybe!

Anyways I'm really happy with today's episode..Radha's upvass days cracked me up and Gautam Jenny Radha..ahh everyone looked so pretty and colorful and of course No Guman yayy!

Edited by kajen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Really even I luvd the episode thoroughly

yes indeed, her did attitude clearly showed dat she trusts her love

But bechara saras is insecure, first time love hua na🀣
..Rish.. thumbnail
I swear on my GR that I was thinking exactly this that Kumud isn't jealous cause she trusts her love, Saras ! By god, telepathy πŸ€—
Coming back to SC , yesh ! I am so glad she isn't jealous like all heroines and you know chillaing over their heroes! Well , thats the unique factor of SC! 
Also GR was looking so HANDSOME !!! πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
And BTW is this your first post here? 
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah! Even I was thinking the same..!! πŸ˜³

Loved the episode throughout! πŸ˜ƒ
Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
woww sounds really good epi

cnt wait to see it

BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tishana

Really even I luvd the episode thoroughly

yes indeed, her did attitude clearly showed dat she trusts her love
But bechara saras is insecure, first time love hua na🀣

Arre first time love toh kumud ko bhi hua hai πŸ˜†
Bas usko galti se pyaar Kumud se ho gaya..She is one unique piece :P
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Rish..

I swear on my GR that I was thinking exactly this that Kumud isn't jealous cause she trusts her love, Saras ! By god, telepathyπŸ€—

Coming back to SC , yesh ! I am so glad she isn't jealous like all heroines and you know chillaing over their heroes! Well , thats the unique factor of SC!
Also GR was looking so HANDSOME !!!πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
And BTW is this your first post here?

Gautam looked really handsome in the blue Kurta..I love how everyone was dressed in vibrant colors..makes everything so joyful and Indeed no jealousy was surprising and a welcome change!

First thread-post? Yeah :)
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sakshi.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9933cc">Yeah! Even I was thinking the same..!!😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9933cc">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#9933cc">Loved the episode throughout!πŸ˜ƒ</font>

Light-hearted but not a filler..Lovely 😳
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xx_fehmida_xX

woww sounds really good epi

cnt wait to see it

Go watch it Asap! πŸ˜ƒ
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pehle post mubarak πŸ₯³

Reserve :)
Forum activity BADHAO πŸ€£

Edited :)

Kumud sundari is seriously going to be the end of me πŸ˜³

Finally after the loads and loads of intelligent,arrogant heroes always making the female lead look dumber- we have a heroine who has the upper hand 

The expression she gave after the 'itna jaldi hath chod diya' line was killing man!

What confidence this girl has! Jenny looked so natural while acting calm just going around the house doing chores- not an ounce of OTT :)

And how beautiful she looked today-simplicity with confidence I could see.

And then Saras- how cute he looked with that confused expression on his face when Kumud didn't get jealous πŸ˜† That guy is totally going to go nuts to appease such  smart girl :)

PS- Though I would look like a boy with the amount of gushing I am doing for a female character but I am a girl πŸ˜† And that is why a comment on the dressing is necessary.

I loved how everyone looked today- Saras looked really handsome.
I loved Kumud's hairstyle- It made her look cute unlike the usual mature look she has πŸ˜³And I loved her jhumkas just didn't like the contrast outfit they gave her- Lehenga looked different from her choli and duppatta.

Oh well It doesn't matter much because jenny looks amazing in anything and everything

Okay the PS went too long I guess πŸ˜† Bye :)

Edited by Accio_kajen - 10 years ago