- Taani - A Rey OS

-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys! I am back with another OS. No no. Not emotional wala this time. Chill! 😆

i wanted to write something but likhte likhte everything just messed up! 😛 Sorry about that! I don't know why I am still posting it.. But here you go..

PS: Ignore the name of the Os, please. Couldn't come up with anything better. 😳

- Taani -

We were practicing there in the Rehearsal Hall for the NDC finals. All had been good till now. Well, everything about NDC had been good. We gave some power-packed performances which impressed the judges a lot. It seemed as if even the cruel dance camp judge had started liking us.

I felt amazing that we were participating in the finals. I know, it was Taani's first assignment as a GS. She wanted to succeed, she wanted St. Louis to win and this was a step forward to the goal. After the break up, she had been sad and vulnerable for a few days.. But then, I saw this strong Taani again who stood up for herself in front of everyone. Be it the D3 team, the students or me. I gave her a lot of pains, a lot of sadness because of this plan, I felt winning NDC was the best way to give her happiness right now. I would make her win, for sure.

After practicing for about an hour, we took a 20 minutes break. I sat down, leaning my back on the mirror. My mind occupied by Taani's thoughts. We had started talking. Well, I tried to talk to her. I couldn't stay without talking to her. She would ignore me, but' I just couldn't. Maybe she had started hating me. Ugh! I can't stand that thought. How could she hate me? No, she doesn't hate me. Be positive, Rey. Be positive. We talked only when necessary. The GS ' AGS professional talks. I had even started goofing things up purposely where she, having no other option, had to talk to me. Sigh. I miss her. I really do. But I had to be strong. I had to be strong for Taani and for us.

I was lost in my thoughts when someone's mobile started ringing. It was Swayam's. Swayam. Did I not tell you about us? Well, everything was back to normal between us. I had realized that acting of being rude in front of Swayam would only result in more and more complication. So, yeah! We were the best buddies again.

Swayam called to everyone as he cut the call he had received.

"Guys, the NDC finals were supposed to be held in Mumbai. But there have been some last minute problems and the finals are going to be held in Pune, now."

The gang cheered as soon as Swayam finished. The girls had gathered in a corner discussing about the normal girly stuffs and the boys had started planning on tricks to be played on the girls. They will never grow. Soon, after another round of practices, Swayam had called it a day. "Guys, I'll let you know when to leave for Pune as soon as Taani gives me the details." Swayam said and left along with Sharon.

This was how she did all her work. She would try her hardest to avoid me. She would call Swayam and tell him everything regarding NDC or the dance team. If not Swayam then it would be Sharon. And if not Sharon someone else. But I never would be me. She talked with everyone except me and I hated it. I purely hated it.

A day later Swayam informed us that we had to leave for Pune the next day itself. A bus had been arranged by the college and we had to be present at the entrance of the college at 9am sharp. Everyone was excited for this trip. The NDC finals. But I couldn't help think about anything else other than Taani. I just couldn't help it. I went towards the Audi as I wanted some time to be alone. But I, to my pleasure, I found someone already there. Taani was there. Standing on the stage and looking at some papers. I first thought they were some official papers but soon came to know that they were music notes. I stood at the door as Taani started singing. Wow! She sang beautifully. I never knew that Taani could sing. She never told me. I didn't know about the singer Taani. I stood there till she completed her song and when she did, I couldn't help but clap.

She looked startled as she saw me enter the Audi. She ignored me, collected some files while were kept on the seats and started walking off. She walked past me. I wanted to stop her, talk to her, be with her. But what would I say? What would I do? I called out to her as she was about to leave, "Taani!" I said suddenly.

She stopped. Stood there like that for a couple of moments and then turned to look at me. "That was' Amazing." I said.

"I thought you at least had some manners, Rey. It isn't a nice habit to listen to someone stealthily.." She replied. No not coldly. Just, forcefully. As if she had to just say it.

"Woh.." I started to say, but, "Sorry" I the only thing I could come up with. I saw her leave the Audi as I completed. I sighed and sat on one of the seats, hoping and praying that everything happens turns out to be nice in the end.

I reached the college just in time.. "8:59 am", showed my mobile. I ran towards the bus waiting for the students when I realized no one was there, yet. I was the first one to arrive. I kept my bag on a seat and came out to see who was coming. 10 minutes' 15 minutes' 20 minutes, and no one was still here. Ugh! Was this what they called being on time? I was going to sit in the bus when I saw Swayam come. Soon, he reached the bus and settled down. But I kept waiting outside, waiting for her to come. I waited for a 10 minutes more but she still wasn't here. Everyone had come by now. But she was nowhere to be seen. I was waiting when all the boys called me in to leave. Leave? Wasn't she coming with us? As a GS? I looked curiously at Swayam.. Wanting to ask him if she was coming or not. Should I? Why shouldn't I? Yeah! I will. But how? Questions ran through my mind but I finally decided to ask him.

"Umm. Swayam. Woh' Woh' Umm.. Ta.." I started to say when Sharon interrupted me and asked, "Swayam, Taani nahi aa rahi?" I looked at her and she gave me a reassuring smile.

"Arre haan! Use batana toh main bhool hi gaya! Thanks Sharon for reminding me!" He said as he took out his phone and called her.

I was the most unluckiest person in the world. Taani, as per Swayam, had been in the college since 8:15 am! And I was waiting for her to come like an idiot here. Oh gosh! She will drive me crazy, one day.

I sat down as Swayam ended the call. A few moments later, I saw Taani rushing towards the bus. "Sorry, guys. I am late." She said with a smile and settled down. It had been so long since I had seen her smile. I felt peace at my heart when she smiled. She looked so cute, so adorable. Just like the old bubbly Taani. Soon, the driver started the engine and we started for the journey.

She was sitting in the left row while I was in the write. She kept looking outside the window, the wind playing with her hair. She looked like an angel. Something was different about her today. She looked genuinely happy. It felt so nice to see her like this. I felt as if this break-up wasn't going waste. I don't know why.. But I felt this way.

I kept looking at her and adoring her the whole while. I so wished that I could talk to her. I don't know what problem god had with me?! I just wanted to talk with her. But I would never get a chance. I was getting irritated. I prayed in my mind, yet again, to be able to talk to her. Just once.

I was lost in her when the bus stopped. We looked around, we were on the highway. "Bhaiya, gaadi kyun roki?" She was the first one to ask.

But before the driver could reply, a guy, of about our age, stepped in.  "Umm. Hey guys. Actually we needed a favour. We are from St. Joseph College. Our bus just broke down and we really need a lift. We are going to Pune. We really need to get there. There's this national dance competition that we need to be at and it's the finals today. We can't afford to miss it. So please can you give us a lift?" he asked as a couple of his friends moved in the bus too.

"Yeah, sure. We too are going the same way for NDC finals. You all can come, no problems." She spoke again, sweetly. She is so sweet. So understanding and so perfect. I seem to fall for her more and more as every moment passed.

The whole dancing group of St. Jo's came in and sat where they found place. Soon, the whole bus was packed except for one seat. The guy, who was supposed to be the GS of the college, was left. He moved towards the empty seat and I realized that the empty seat was the one besides Taani! I looked at the seat and then above, as if talking to the god. Was this some kind of a signal? Maybe. Yeah. I should take advantage of the situation. I stood up and went towards the guy and said, "Hey! Why don't you sit there?" and pointed towards the seat I was sitting on.

"What about you, then?" he asked.

"Me? Umm'" I pretended to look around, "I'll sit there." And pointed towards the seat besides Taani.

"Okay. Thanks, dude." Came his reply and I rushed to sit besides my Taani.

I sat there and she looked at me. She was surprised. Maybe pleasantly surprised. We were caught in an eyelock for a few minutes when she looked away. She started reading a novel and I was thinking of ways to start talking to her. I looked around and then at her. "Padh rahi ho?" I asked.

She looked at me and replied, "Aapko kya lagta hai?" she said in an irritated tone. Yeah! That was a bad start.

I, again, looked aroung and then at the book she was reading.. "A Musical Journey" read the cover of the book. I sat back on the seat and thought, "Music? So.. Taani is really into music!" I smiled to myself and then said, "I heard you sing yesterday. You were amazing."

She smiled, obviously hiding it from me, and then gave me an irritated look, "Aap bol chuke hai." And then again looked back into her book.

I smirked and continued, "Pata hai. But mujhe laga tumne kal suna nahi."

She kept looking into her book and replied, "Mere kaan kahrab nahi hai jo mujhe sunai na de.." and then looked at me, "Ok?"

"Yeah!" I replied.

I looked around and saw the boys of our gang give me weird looks. And then I turned to Swayam and to my surprise, he was smiling. I hadn't expected that. Wow! Then I looked back at the boys and gave them a I'll-Kill-You look and they started doing their stupidity.

I looked back at Taani and saw her asleep. God! She looked beautiful. Just like an angel. She turned her head in her sleep and placed it on my shoulder. I felt the world stop. I felt that immense pleasure and happiness fill in me as she held to my upper arm and moved a bit closer seeking coziness. I so wish we could be like this forever. I so wish we could talk freely. I so wish we could be back together. I so wish everything could get back to normal between us. Sigh. I can just wish'

~ * ~

Don't throw tomatoes and chappals at me guys! I wanted to show possessive Rey but ended up showing this Love sick puppy Rey! 😆

Please ignore the mistakes.. Thanks. 😳

Do like and comment! 😃

You can read more stories by me (Shreya) and Shivangi here..

Shreya and Shivangi's TaaRey Writing Gallery!

Thank you for reading!😳

Edited by ShReya_TaaRey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved! 

-Edited-

🤣🤣  I am Rofling right now! Wait.. I'll tell you why!!

I looked around and then at her. "Padh rahi ho?" I asked.

She looked at me and replied, "Aapko kya lagta hai?" she said in an irritated tone. Yeah! That was a bad start.

I, again, looked aroung and then at the book she was reading.. "A Musical Journey" read the cover of the book. I sat back on the seat and thought, "Music? So.. Taani is really into music!" I smiled to myself and then said, "I heard you sing yesterday. You were amazing."

She smiled, obviously hiding it from me, and then gave me an irritated look, "Aap bol chuke hai." And then again looked back into her book.

I smirked and continued, "Pata hai. But mujhe laga tumne kal suna nahi."

She kept looking into her book and replied, "Mere kaan kahrab nahi hai jo mujhe sunai na de.." and then looked at me, "Ok?"

"Yeah!" I replied.

I looked around and saw the boys of our gang give me weird looks. And then I turned to Swayam and to my surprise, he was smiling. I hadn't expected that. Wow! Then I looked back at the boys and gave them a I'll-Kill-You look and they started doing their stupidity.

This is exactly why I am rofling!! Hahhahahah!! This was classic!! Specially that.. Padh rahi ho? Aapko kya lagta hai?! 🤣  🤣  Even the last para was like 🤣🤣 ( Last para of the part which I quoted!😛)

And Taani into music?!  YaYY!! Awesome work Shreyu!! Loved it like really!! Yeh tujhe bakwaas lagta hai then teri choice sachchi bohot ghatiya hai!! 😆

Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 10 years ago
Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aweee!! loved it!!!
that was really cute and amazing!!!
😃 😃
redroses123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res
 unres!! 
 now that was best OS from u shreya , although i like all ur works i have read so far , but this was just out of the world .. i felt like rey was sitting beside me[wish] and telling his story or like i stole his diary and was reading it.. it felt so real like as if rey was telling, how did u write it shreya !! it was the best!!

his pain in their seperation.. his happiness in seeing her as a singer ..him adoring her all was just tooo too too perfect but the best part was him being worried whether she is coming or not and then adoring her cuteness and then not allowing the other boy to sit with her .. aww thats our rey .. possessive of his taani!!.. n then man !! their conv was so cute .. her harsh replies n his cool smirks !! i was imagining it all and then the end scene the one where she lays her head on his shoulder .. awww aww aww ..

i cant say.. i loved this OS so so so much .. shreya darling now write one from taani's pov
Edited by disismeenu4u - 10 years ago
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Unres

Yipeee!!! One more OS... Love you for writing this...
And it was so beautiful and very cute..
I loved how you described Rey's feelings..
Gosh!!! He loves Taani so much..
I mean, he is so desperate just to see her, to feel her presence, to talk to her...
I loved it a lot..
His pain... He is getting hurt, He is missing her but still he is staying away from her only for her...

True love... They are so intense.. I could feel the passion, the intensity of his love..
I was so so lost in the OS that I did not even realise when it came to an end...
His sudden urge to speak to her.. Everything was perfectly written...

Loved the way he was concerned about her absence in the bus...And, then when he was going to ask Swayam about her not caring about what he would think...
Awww.. the way he was adoring her, admiring her, it was so perfect...

OMG!! So, Taani is a singer.. Nice...And Rey heard her singing...
It was so funny when he asked her
"padh rahi ho"😆
And the way she replied back... Oh! god!!! It was really funny..😆
And then the gang giving him weird looks...Hahaha!! Poor Rey..😆
I so so loved the way he planned to sit beside his Taani...
He was waiting eagerly for that one chance...

And, then the way he was lost in her when she was reading the book and looking outside the window... He is so in love with her...
I was so happy when she rested her head on his shoulder...

And, the ending lines were so beautiful...😊
Even I could feel how much relaxed he was..And what kind of pleasure he felt when she did so...
He is craving for her love but still pretending to be strong for her...

I loved this OS so much.. Hats off to you for writing it perfectly...

And, don't you dare under-estimate yourself...😡
This OS is not worth The Jootas and tomatoes even in my dreams...😆
You are a brilliant writer dear...😊
Love you...❤️
Edited by Ayesha_Hasan - 10 years ago
viniVDlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWSM OS DEAR
TAANI N MUSIC -GREAT THOUGHT
LOVED IT
POOR REY...
THANKS FOR THE PM DEAR
paruls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res.. Going offline, will come back and unres.
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res ... 😃 / UnRes
What an OS !!
Pehle toh I loved the name because it showed a lot of feeling ... His feeling about Taani
Aur jab OS padi toh kisi aur duniya mein Kho gayi ... It was like a mixture of cuteness and sadness
Cute - the way he admires her and the small little things which make him fall in love with her
Sad - the factor that they are not together and he really misses her a lot but he knows it's for her own good
But somewhere I feel that because they are not together he will admire her more and start realizing her impact, her importance in his life
Well Cute,Funny,Sad and thoda Angry wala feelings ka OS likha toh acchi laga ...Edited by TaaReyD3_Neha - 10 years ago
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it shreya...awesome os...
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This was so well written!! Loved it completely :)