Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalarukh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear love u loads from the bottom of my liver...hahaha... actually heart :)...thanks
coming to update ...i simply loved it...wow so arnav is also having dreams like khushi ,very very interesting...that suspense is worth waiting honestly...i am enjoying each and every bit of the story the way u r writing it,beautifully:)
wow arnav's dream was hot in the starting:)...its really getting thrilling, the dream spokes volume...
khushi is asusual "the khushi"...she is trying to get sorry from her boss thats great...awe arnav is forsure in  love...the way he wiped her tears.. u have written the part beautifully where khushi remembers her part of dream,thats superb dear👏
nk and la badsurat and khubsorat was hilarious...i know must be he is singing some thing hilarious too :)...
end is again very mysterious ,looking forward eagerly for the next one ...love❤️

koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Soo much suspense, can't wait for the next update.
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lalarukh

Dear love u loads from the bottom of my liver...hahaha... actually heart :)...thanks

coming to update ...i simply loved it...wow so arnav is also having dreams like khushi ,very very interesting...that suspense is worth waiting honestly...i am enjoying each and every bit of the story the way u r writing it,beautifully:)
wow arnav's dream was hot in the starting:)...its really getting thrilling, the dream spokes volume...
khushi is asusual "the khushi"...she is trying to get sorry from her boss thats great...awe arnav is forsure in  love...the way he wiped her tears.. u have written the part beautifully where khushi remembers her part of dream,thats superb dear👏
nk and la badsurat and khubsorat was hilarious...i know must be he is singing some thing hilarious too :)...
end is again very mysterious ,looking forward eagerly for the next one ...love❤️

oye teri
thanks for such a big comment and that was not dream it was flashback. More secrets to reveal
Arnie-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome..update..kbs..
Flashback was incredible..
Very nice update..

:-)
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reserved
Sorry kaju unres karne mein time lag gaya but u know na better late than never
Flashback is outstanding. Their love making is superb very romantic
So they both are in love since childhood but khushi didn't remember anything and arnav know everything but hiding something from her
Who is that man ? Y he laugh evily what the mistry dear?
Arnav wanted to protect her from that man but what that man wanted from arnav and y arnav say khushi to run away in flashback
Many secrets still have to be reveal
U have really worked hard dear in this update. Keep it up dear
I loved it so so much😆
U r terribly outstanding👏👏👏
Edited by Nickysweet - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update...thanks for the pm...
lalarukh thumbnail
o really that was a flashback ...hmmm now its more interesting... then ok i think its memory loss at someones end;)...love :)Edited by lalarukh - 10 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
thanks for the pm
Twinkle
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kajribarunsobti

I know arshi was adorable...but I don't know If I am successful in writing their romancing part correctly.
as for the phone persons i will say
socho socho😆

u wrote everything with perfection KBS..
dont tease me with ur socho socho😆
luckyarshi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyc update...
Loved it...
Thnx fr d pm...
Continue soon...