Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
plz plz plz update soon waiting
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks to those who like this part it means a lot to me

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika89prernakhandelwahtgcuteafreshbeginaathiraaarna753...anju...catty2000rocker12princessSonia

thanks to those who posted a comment it really means a lot

@ rocker12: thanks hamraโ€ฆ lol even I have started to watch the show these days just cant get enough of manveer lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณโ€ฆ hehe going through the other ff once again well hope u like the way the story is going๐Ÿ˜ƒโ€ฆ u know it actually feels so good to see ur comment after a long time and I really mean it when u saw ur name pop up I was happy that u made a comment after a long time and I thank u for that ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ princessSonia: yep sonia another one like I had this type of concept in my mind and I thought of not posting it but then I couldn't control myself and gave it a try๐Ÿ˜ณโ€ฆ lol in fact I won a lottery for receiving lovely comments like this๐Ÿ˜ƒโ€ฆ glad u liked  chapter oneโ€ฆ hmm manveer cold towards each other well its mostly uday who is acting cold but anyways to know the reason u will have to wait a little๐Ÿ˜‰โ€ฆ posting next part in few mintues and yes will add u to the pm list and lol yes u r second to post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ htgcute: thank u harishta glad u liked the first part yep sure will pm u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ prernakhandelwa: thanks im glad u liked the character sketch and the first part. Sure will pm u. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@: ...anju...: thanks anju im glad u liked it the first partโ€ฆ yep will reveal manveer past but slowly.. will update in few minutes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ catty2000: thanks vidhiโ€ฆ glad u liked the cs and the first chapterโ€ฆ. Yep uday and manyata do have a pastโ€ฆ yes that's y manyata came back due to something that happens, wow yaar im glad u guessed it right๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰โ€ฆ will continue soon and will add u to the pm list ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ serat: thank uโ€ฆ yep manveer do have a past and u will see a little bit of that past in the next chapter will update in few minutes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ aathiraa: thanks u will update next part in few minutes๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Marooshmalik: updating in few minutes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Mrinanli: acha shanti we will see u all at the party tonight' manyata was about to sit in the car but stopped when she heard what her dadi said

J: didu what happened come on sit inside' manyata came out of her thought and sat inside.

In manyata room

Manyata was sitting on her bed and was just staring into space her mind was not ready to accept that she saw him after three years and wished that she had ran away when her six sense had told her to' because now she was feeling uneasy knowing that she is going to see him at the party again' she still cant forget that cold look knowing well that he hates her. She also noticed he has changed completely he doesn't look how he use to look before.

Flashback

Three years ago in New York

Pia (manyata friend): pia was manyata school friend and they both went to New York uni together

Manyata: pia come on we r getting late for lectures how long r u going to take in that bathroom

Pia: two minutes manyata I will be out soon

Manyata: k'. manyata started to arrange her books in her bag and till then pia came out who was getting ready

Pia: manyata is it necessary to go to lecture' you know that princi is so boring and there are no hot guys in that class she said applying her lip gloss while manyata gave her an annoying look

Manyata: pia u go to lectures to study not to see if there is any hot guys and if u fail in this test  how r u gone get into second year and on top of that uncle will kill u

Pia: arien how can I fail when I have my smarty manyata with me' both girls smiled and left to go to uni' they both were staying at a rented house as they didn't want to stay on campus

Once entering the university they were walking towards their lecture until pia saw some hot guys with his group of friends

Pia: wow he is hot' manyata looked at pia and then at the guy and shook her head

Manyata: come on pia she said dragging her who was still staring at the guy.

Both were sitting in lecture hall manyata was busy in taking notes while pia was just staring in to space thinking about the guy' finally the lecture was over and they were heading out when pia bumped into that guy again who was with his friends

Pia: oh im sorry pia said with dreamy eyes. That guy smirked

Guy: its k beautiful' manyata didn't like the was pia was behaving hence dragged her away' one of the guys friend said

Friend 1: yaar UV ur so lucky every girl dies to be with u' (yep im sure u all knew it was none other uday)

Uday: chalo guys lets go'

Meanwhile at the canteen

Manyata: pia cant u just stick to one guy for the rest of ur life' I am sick and tired u always have new guys around u every week

Pia: oh come on manyata I cant help it I mean whoever I go out with turn out to be the wrong guy now its not my fault if I cant find my Mr perfect she said with a puppy face

Manyata: then don't go out with anyone until u think he is Mr right

Pia: omg im so lucky

Manyata: what? Pia here we r talking about something else and u r bringing another topic up

Pia: manyata yaar im seeing him the third time today hayee god is so great

Manyata: he is in the second year pia he is our senior

Pia: what really how comes I didn't see him before

Manyata: because ur always flying with one boy to another

Pia: manyata yaar he is so damn hot

Manyata: ergh u know what im going home see u later and manyata headed of but one of udays friend rajveer blocked her

Rajveer: hey pretty women' udays and his friend were looking at manyata and rajveer

Manyata: get lost she said annoyingly and moved away' they all looked at manyata walking away and laughed

Rajveer: hey uday look that girl seems like she is trying to get ur attention they said looking at pia' uday smirked and walked towards pia and sat next to her while pia was getting even more happy

Pia: hi again

Uday: hi

Pia: im pia she said forwarding her hand

Uday: im udayveer in short UV he said taking pia hand and kissing it giving his sexy smile which can make any girl faint while pia was feeling like she was in heaven 'Manyata who came back to get pia saw what was happening she quickly went over to pia

Manyata: pia come lets go she said tapping on pia shoulder bringing her back to reality

Pia: oh manyata. Erm meet him this is Udayveer in short UV

Manyata: pia im not interested to know who he is now come on lets go she said ignoring uday and walked away with pia

After the girl left his friends came towards him

Rajveer: yaar uday I thought all girl go crazy for u but look at this girl she has no interest in u

Uday: she sure is something different to other girls

Flashback end

Vijay: manyata, manyata wake up it 5pm.

manyata got startled hearing vijay bhai and didn't realise when she fell asleep.. she was lost in her thoughts thinking about her past

vijay: manu u k' u seemed worried since morning he said caressing manyata brining her back to reality

manyata: yea vijay bhai im fine she said smiling' vijay knew she was hiding something but didn't dig into it

vijay: ok come on get ready the party will start soon and also guest will start coming

manyata: yeah'After 20 minutes manyata came out wearing this and applied less make up  and straightened her hair leaving it down

Image 1 of ASOS Bodycon Off Shoulder Dress In Linear FloralImage 2 of ASOS Bodycon Off Shoulder Dress In Linear Floral

While this was jays dress

Image 4 of ASOS Bandeau Prom Dress with Eyelash LaceImage 1 of ASOS Bandeau Prom Dress with Eyelash Lace

It was 5:40 and manyata was ready on time and headed downstairs to see that everything was almost done after checking everything she went to her parents room and saw them arguing

Brij: komal im telling u this necklace doesn't suit ur saree

Komal: brij this necklace is lovely and see it does go with the saree

Brij: komal listen to me see this one is the best its goes well matching with ur saree and bangles

Komal: brij

Brij: in fact u change the saree and wear another one

Komal:  brij its j birthday she is the one who has to look good now please don't annoy me

Brij: komal look don't argue and wear this one it looks so good on u' komal was about to reply back when they heard someone laughing and saw it was manyata

Komal: manyata y r u laughing

Manyata: maa papa how long have u been arguing about this necklace  

Komal: since ages ok u tell me which is better this one or the one ur dad is saying

Manyata: erm this one she said pointing to the one that komal has

Komal: see I told u. k now come lets go down the guest would have started to come and all three headed down they were near the stairs when brij stopped

Manyata: what happened papa

Brij: beta I just left my phone in the room I will go and get it u lot go down

Manyata: papa u and maa go I will go and get it

Brij: thanks beta,,, come lets go once they reached downstairs they saw that Mrinanali was welcoming the first guest which was Giri family

Mrinanali: please come in

Giri: thanks mrinanali ma'. wow brij nothing has changed in this house its still the same they said sitting on the couch' till then manyata came down unaware of the first guest when she was on the last steps she started to walk slowly seeing who was in front of them' for a second there was a brief eye contact between manveer and then it was uday who broke it' she calmed herself down and went towards brij and gave him his mobile

Brij: thank u beta' arien haan giri yesterday u met vijay properly at the temple but not manyata ' manyata took giriraj blessing

Giri: brij, our parents were friends' then we became friends and now our kids he said looking at unnati and manyata

Vasu: beta unnati told me u joined the second year of uni a bit late over here

Manyata: haan aunty woh I actually was missing everyone so thought of continuing my studies in india' but from the corner of her eyes she could feel uday giving her a pity look' erm I will go and help vijay bhai attend the guest all nodded and she quickly went to vijay bhai and started attending the guest

Mrinanali: komal has j got ready

Komal: I will just go and check on her' after a while komal came back but she went directly to manyata and whispered something in her ears and headed back to where everyone was sitting

Manyata: vijay bhai I will be back' vijay nodded

Mrinanali: komal what happened where did manyata go

Komal: maa wo jay told me to call manyata as she need some help and I told manyata to bring j asap'. After a while j and manyata were walking down the stairs and soon reached near to the elders to take blessing' all the guest were coming near j to wish her and giving her the birthday gifts after a while she went on the stage while the elders went to the lawn and left the youngster to enjoy the party

J: thank you all for the birthday wishes and the gifts and also took some time out to attend the party so since its my birthday lets so something fun' the first thing we are going to do is give all the girls and boys a chit which will have a numbers and who ever has the same numbers have to dance with each other k, all agreed ' one of the servants bought two bowls of chit one for girls and the other for boy and j was distributing to the girls while vijay bhai was giving it to the boys' j saw manyata leave and she knew here sister was trying to get away from the dance

J: didu where r u going

Manyata: j I seriously don't want to play u lot continue

Unnati: oh come on manyata its j birthday don't let her down

J: exactly now come on pick a chit' manyata knew she cant get away so she took out a chit and j gave her a wide smile. After a while everyone had a piece of paper in their hands

J: k im going to say the numbers and whoever has that numbers need to come forward and pair up with their respective partners' j started to say the numbers and everyone was standing next to their respective partners' okay number 6

Jagat: that me

J: wow jagat ur lucky to dance with the birthday girl' while jagat smiled and went and stood next to j

Jagat: pleasure is mine

J: number 3' manyata looked at the piece of paper and 3 was written on it

Uday: im number 3 jay' manyata was about to screw the note when unnati saw the number written on the piece of paper

Unnati: arien that's u manyata' manyata cursed her luck for a second she felt like strangling unnati' uday went and stood next to manyata

J: k finally number 1 which we all know that is unnati and vijay as they were the only ones left.

So guys lets go on the dance floor' all the guys took their respective partners hand for a dance while manveer stood back' manyata was about to leave from their when uday puller her towards the dance floor without looking at her. He pulled her closer to him but placing his one hands on her waist and holding the other one while manyata one hand was resting on to his shoulder' and all started to dance' manyata was looking everywhere else and avoiding uday' while on the other hand he was looking at her without any expression'after a while he spoke to her

Uday: so MISS Manyata Rathord how r u

Manyata: fine she said still avoiding his gaze

Uday: oh god how stupid of me to ask this question of course u would be FINE since u ONLY care about Yourself' and this time manyata looked at him angrily

Manyata: What is your problem' uday ignored that question and still looked at her with cold eyes

Uday: Miss manyata how comes you decided to continue ur studies in india as far as I Know U use to study in New York right'I mean as far as I know u wanted to come to New York University right then all of a sudden missing family that's y u came back to india' that doesn't seem right? Or is there something u r trying to hide'u have become and expert in lying' he said smirking and then putting back on a cold look' manyata was feeling suffocated she wanted to run away from uday

Manyata: it is none of your business' uday pulled her even more closer

Uday: it is Manyata it is and even u know that right he said digging his nail into her waist which was paining her'

Manyata: ur hurting me uday.. but uday was in rage manyata somehow pulled away from him but again got pulled by uday

Uday: come on Manyata its ur sisters birthday want to upset her by leaving the dance floor

Manyata: y r u doing this

Uday: u exactly know y he said gritting his teeth

Precap: little more into the past

Ok guys here is part 2' thanks for all those lovely comments which I have replied to thanks for all the love and support' hope u like it and its not too boring please do let me know ur views

If you want pm then please do mention it in ur comment and don't forget to press the like button and do leave ur comments Edited by preya_radev - 10 years ago
princessSonia thumbnail
Yay me first dis tym...๐Ÿฅณ
dear will unres tmrw...
Sorry... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
nityatandon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It was awesome... I luv oh u stries... ps pm meboth ur stories
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
loved it.loved it.loved it so much.๐Ÿ‘

so manveer were in same college.๐Ÿ˜ณ

loved manveer dance so much.๐Ÿ‘

reveal d past about manveer soon.

eagerly waiting for ur next update.

continue as soon as possible.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by ...anju... - 10 years ago
htgcute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preya_radev

Thanks to those who like this part it means a lot to me

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika89prernakhandelwahtgcuteafreshbeginaathiraaarna753...anju...catty2000rocker12princessSonia

thanks to those who posted a comment it really means a lot

@ rocker12: thanks hamra' lol even I have started to watch the show these days just cant get enough of manveer lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ' hehe going through the other ff once again well hope u like the way the story is going๐Ÿ˜ƒ' u know it actually feels so good to see ur comment after a long time and I really mean it when u saw ur name pop up I was happy that u made a comment after a long time and I thank u for that ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ princessSonia: yep sonia another one like I had this type of concept in my mind and I thought of not posting it but then I couldn't control myself and gave it a try๐Ÿ˜ณ' lol in fact I won a lottery for receiving lovely comments like this๐Ÿ˜ƒ' glad u liked  chapter one' hmm manveer cold towards each other well its mostly uday who is acting cold but anyways to know the reason u will have to wait a little๐Ÿ˜‰' posting next part in few mintues and yes will add u to the pm list and lol yes u r second to post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ htgcute: thank u harishta glad u liked the first part yep sure will pm u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ prernakhandelwa: thanks im glad u liked the character sketch and the first part. Sure will pm u. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@: ...anju...: thanks anju im glad u liked it the first part' yep will reveal manveer past but slowly.. will update in few minutes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ catty2000: thanks vidhi' glad u liked the cs and the first chapter'. Yep uday and manyata do have a past' yes that's y manyata came back due to something that happens, wow yaar im glad u guessed it right๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰' will continue soon and will add u to the pm list ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ serat: thank u' yep manveer do have a past and u will see a little bit of that past in the next chapter will update in few minutes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ aathiraa: thanks u will update next part in few minutes๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Marooshmalik: updating in few minutes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sorry but mah name is Harshita but you can call me harshi...
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey,
Awesome ff, loved the concept, cs n chapters 1 & 2 r very interesting
Do continue soon n plz pm me ๐Ÿ˜Š
princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really nice update desperately want to know about manveer past
plz plz plz update next prt soon waiting...
aathiraa thumbnail
very good .

well writen.

continue soon.