SwaRon OS- Zara zara behekta hai..( Replies from Page 5)

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey people. Hope you know me. Yup, I am here to post another OS written by me, which I wrote today. After zara zara sequence basically' You won't find the ditto zara zara in this.. It was getting a bit difficult to include all the parts... 

An angel dressed in white was trying hard to put on her skates properly' It was tough. To get everything in place. A guy standing in front of her was watching her struggle. She looked adorable. He thought.

"Have you practiced it Sharon?"

"I have done it twice or thrice.." She faked a smiled. Internally she was very scared to do it. She hadn't done much of it before. And now she was going to dance with HIM' the sole purpose of her happiness' She knew, he wasn't going to let anything happen to her.

"Calm down Sharon." She tried to soothe her mind...

"That's not much of a practice. What if you fall?" He sounded frank.

She replied without thinking much. Although she knew it was the truth. "Tum ho na' sambhalne ke liye' Tum mujhe girne nahi doge." 

His lips curved into a crescent as soon as he heard this. "True." His inner voice said. "I'll never let you fall in life' I'll be there with you in every stage of life'. I'll always walk by your side and never let you feel lonely. I love you Sharon.. More than anything else."

"Thanks." She smiled.

Was she reading his mind? No' Her reaction would not have been this'Then why was she saying thanks?

"For?"  His brows narrowed.

"Smiling. I told you once' don't lose your smile. It's precious."

"I am not."

"Yes you are."

"How can you say that?"

"Your life is messed up Swayam. Your dad, Rey, you are having so many problems. But thank god you didn't forget to smile."

Swayam's face turned gloomy at once. How he wished to sort stuff out and share it with someone special'.Someone who could really understand him' Someone who was really close to him' Someone who loved him' And someone for whom his mere existence was heavenly. Sadly, there was no such person. The only person close to him was Sharon'. At that  moment. But will she understand? Swayam was skeptical.

"You know, you should share your feelings with someone who's really close to you. Other than Rey, your dad'."

"There's no such person in my life." Swayam turned. He was not facing her now.

Disappointment overtook her apparent happiness'. She thought he could share his feelings with her' Was she no longer special for him? Had he moved on after the break up?

"Shut up Sharon." A voice echoed in her mind. "There's no such thing."

"Sharon'. We should start dancing' Are you done with the tying stuff?"He pulled her out of her thinking sessions.. And also changed the topic.

"Yeah." She tried to put up a happy face, but in vain.

"Now get up slowly."

Swayam started skating ahead while Sharon was still disappointed' Maybe he really did mean it. She thought.

"Sharon' are you coming or not?" Swayam called out to her.

"I need help in getting up Swayam. I might fall." She didn't need help. She only wanted him to hold her' She wanted to be near him. She was so deeply in love with him' She wanted to be in his embrace. Her heart yearned to be with him' Her lips craved for his soft touch' She so wanted to confess it to him.

"Then what's stopping you?" A bubble popped in her mind.

"Complications. I'll make his life more complicated."

"No you won't Sharon'. You were the one who suggested him to share his feelings with a special person' And who can be more special than you? He loves you and you love him. At such a time, he needs someone to take care of him, someone who can understand him, someone who loves him like no one else does. And that's you. Please do not hesitate. Go and tell him."

Sharon didn't listen' Instead she burst the bubble which was troubling her and making her head heavy.

"Shall we?" An angelic voice interrupted her thoughts. She looked at the source of the voice and saw Swayam forwarding his hand'. She extended her right hand to meet his' As if promising to him that she would never let him go and would stay like that' close to him always'

He supported her for sometime... He didn't leave her hand, not even once did he let go off her.. She was delicate and he could not let her fall'

They glided around the basketball court for god knows how long, jovial in each others company.. 

Sharon didn't feel like leaving him or his hand.. She placed her left hand in his right hand and looked directly into his eyes... His eyes reflected her face.. She loved to see that.. Those chocolate brown orbs were so full of intensity and love for her..She had drowned in those pool of emotions.. 

He could see the same intensity and care in her eyes.. For a moment he felt like giving himself completely in.. He felt like drowning in those hazel orbs of hers.. 

Zara zara bahekta hai, mahekta hai

Aaj to mera tan badan, main pyaasi hoon

Mujhe bhar le apni baahon mein

Although they were skating, they moved in complete sync... They knew each other perfectly and there was not one point where she felt that he was making her feel uncomfortable. He could never do that.

He was holding her... Her petite frame.. Her waist and teaching her.. Not letting her fall.. Assuring her that she would learn skating really soon..They waltzed around the court, pretty slow.. Each moment to be cherished... each moment, she was drowning more and more into those chocolate brown eyes.. Each moment, the yearning to be with him grew.. Each moment she felt like expressing her love to him, telling him that she was madly in love with him..

They slid around the court, this time bending...and looking at each other.. They didn't mind doing that.. Both of them had forgotten that this was actually supposed to be recorded..

Sharon didn't care... Her heart was beating at an abnormal speed, chanting his name. .To be with him at that hour of night was not less than a dream for her..

They moved around freely.. Sharon was not a pro.. She almost lost her balance once.. But Swayam was there.. To protect her.. To complete her. He was not going to let anything happen to her..

He held her waist and stopped her from losing her balance.. He was the culprit. Anyone could lose her balance seeing the perfect person in front of her...

He lifted her up and rotated her.. She looked at him. They had a mini eyelock. His eyes.. Her eyes... Were enough to convey everything.. The love they had for each other.. They could not stay without each other'They needed each other to fill the void in their lives.

Hai meri kasam tujhko sanam, door kahin na jaa

Yeh doori kehti hai paas mere aaja re

He put her down... She stood at one place seeing the most important part of her life skating around her... He looked mesmerizing.. And this madness... She was getting mad with each passing moment..

Mad... for him...

He held her firmly by the waist and slid along the basketball court, with her. Sharon looked more confident now.. Maybe because he was with her. He had held her very firmly and given her all that she wanted... A promise of being together and supporting her always'

Yunhi baras baras kaali ghata barse

Hum yaar bheeg jaaye is chaahat ki baarish mein

Meri khuli khuli laton ko suljhaaye

Tu apni ungliyon se main to hoon isi khwaahish mein

He left her..giving her some space to try something on skates on her own... She moved freely, and swiftly with him by her side... maintaining an eye contact with him.. and not breaking it even once..  She came closer to him and held him firmly and moved smoothly, keeping her hands around his neck.. She melted in his embrace...

Slowly, she started giving herself in... Her hands made their way through his tousled yet perfect hair...

He tried to maintain a distance from her... Even though he knew that it was not possible for him to be away from her... especially when she was coming forward and staying in his embrace... Moreover enjoying that very feeling...

"It's supposed to be a routine.. Concentrate Swayam.." He reminded himself.

Slowly enough, he drifted apart from her.. He held her arm and roamed around the court with her.. He lifted her by her arms.. She closed her eyes to enjoy that moment... that feeling... that sense of togetherness.. that essence and his touch...

Sardi ki raaton mein hum soye rahe ek chaadar mein

Hum dono tanha ho, na koi bhi rahe is ghar mein

Both of them swiveled.. .And he revolved around her... She could see him skating around her... He started coming close to her and she could very well sense his presence and inhale his intoxicating scent...

He held her hand and together, they moved on, lost in each other's eyes, not knowing where they were going, only enjoying each other's company, comfortable and candid in each other's presence... not being the writers of their destiny and letting fate make them come closer and closer...

They moved like they were together, like no one could separate them, like being with each other was not less than a dream for them..

He kept his hands around her and she kept reducing the distance between them, subtly. He scooped her up in his arms and skated along the basketball court..  She kept drowning in his chocolate brown eyes. They were making her crazy..The proximity, the intensity... the closeness... she had longed for his company...

Hai meri kasam tujhko sanam, door kahin na jaa

Yeh doori kehti hai paas mere aaja re

She kept her hands in his. He pulled her closer to him.. He twirled her and waltzed slowly around the basketball court with her... She penetrated deep into those eyes.. .He was losing control of his very own self.. or had totally lost it... He could see the love, the intensity, the passion in her eyes... She could see the warmth he had for her in his eyes...

Aaja re aa re'.

She was still close to him... enjoying the proximity, cherishing that moment.. because she believed in the quote "making the most of an opportunity"... She was lost in him, had closed her eyes giving herself in... Waiting for his lips to touch her soft ones.. .waiting for someone to touch her cheeks... waiting for him to accept her and the feeling of love she had for him...

"He needs you Sharon... He can overcome any obstacle with you... He needs you and your complete self for his mere survival.. His one hand is enough to fight the entire world if you hold his other hand..." She heard a familiar voice...

Her lids were still closed. She didn't want to open them.. She was still waiting for his soft touch and was inhaling his scent... which was driving her completely insane.. She was in her dreamland...

He started reducing the distance between them.. He so wanted to press his lips against her dry rosy ones...

"What's happening Swayam? You can't let this happen. You had promised her that you would not cross the line..." His guilty conscience interrupted as soon as he was about to kiss her.

"I can't do this..." He muttered, which was apparently audible enough.

She heard this and opened her eyes, quite dumbfounded, unable to speak anything...

He let go off her, almost forgetting that she was a first timer and was on skates.. She could have fallen anytime. But that poor girl managed to balance.

"Swayam..." She called out to him after she managed to speak something.

"It's late. You should go home too..." He wasn't facing her.

She didn't hear his request, or rather words... All she wanted was him... She could understand him very well..For the first time, she listened to her HEART.. which was shamelessly chanting his name...her heartbeats that were craving for him... and increasing with every passing moment..Her heartbeats which beat along with his..Rhythmically'

"It's me right?"

"What?" He asked her narrowing his lids, but not facing her.

"The person closest to you... It's me...You can't lie Swayam.. At least not to me... You'll be caught..And I hate liars."

He turned to face her...

She skated towards him and without him realizing it, gave a small peck on his cheek. Swayam was dumbstruck. He didn't know how and what to react...

"I hope this gives you your answer Swayam.. How much special you are' to me.."

He didn't understand. Too many shocks in a single day.. He was too shocked to reply.

"Don't look so confused." She let out a smile. "I love you.. It only means that I love you."

Swayam's shocked expression turned into a jovial one.. His perfect lips wore a smile like never before..

"You what?"

"I love you...honestly...intensely.. Deeply.. Passionately..Unduly.. Completely...and most importantly..Eternally."  That smile was still there.

He moved forward to pull her into a hug, to pull her into his embrace but the poor guy had forgotten that he was on skates. He lost his balance and fell, but that wasn't very unfortunate, because he crashed right into her, and fell on top of her. Both of them were on skates and below them was the hardcore surface of the basketball court.

"Ouch." Sharon said. "It hurts. Can't you be a bit more sensible Swayam? You hurt me. And your horrible skates.. Gosh they hurt my legs even more.."

"I'm going to make the most of this opportunity madam.. You are officially a part of me now."

"I became a part of you long ago Swayam.. Just that took a long time to realize the same..."

Swayam smiled at her innocence.

"I love you Sharon." He said and pecked her forehead...

She blushed..and whispered softly.. " I love you too... "

Together they stayed that way, for god knows how long.. they weren't on planet earth.. They were in some other world blissful in each other's company.. unaware of what was going around them...

Two souls.. cherishing each moment spent with each other... who completed each other.. two souls..mad in love with each other..

Hope you liked this OS.. And I'm not a cheesy person honestly.. And i hope you didn't get bored.. And this wasn't too cheesy.. I suck at writing confessions.. So sorry for it..😳

Edited by tanha29 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully penned 😊
--Kshitz-- thumbnail
[I][/I] aww its awesome...beautifully written...
I loved it...
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Mihi🤗

U are such a versatile writer...I LOVE ur writing style...the way handle concepts and moods...lovelyyy...this particular sequence to be frank I didn't like...i guess none of us..due to obvious reasons...we were craving from something like this...it was such a promising track...and it was ruined...

U gave ZARA ZARA the way we wanted it to be...it was sweet..passionate...intense...emotional...Sharon...who just realized her LOVE  for Swayam...how it would affect her to come close to him after the realization...sparks r bound to fly...Loved sharon's monologues...loved the fact that it was from Sharon's POV...her love for him..her wish to be with him...was BEAUTIFULLY described..

Sharon didn't care... Her heart was beating at an abnormal speed, chanting his name. .To be with him at that hour of night was not less than a dream for her..

U said u are not good at writing confessions...I would LOVE to see this confession..it was beautifully ...LOVED IT...

"It's me right?"

"What?" He asked her narrowing his lids, but not facing her.

"The person closest to you... It's me...You can't lie Swayam.. At least not to me... You'll be caught..And I hate liars."

He turned to face her...

She skated towards him and without him realizing it, gave a small peck on his cheek. Swayam was dumbstruck. He didn't know how and what to react...

"I hope this gives you your answer Swayam.. How much special you are' to me.."

He didn't understand. Too many shocks in a single day.. He was too shocked to reply.

"Don't look so confused." She let out a smile. "I love you.. It only means that I love you."

These my officially my fav lines of this OS😆😳

"I love you...honestly...intensely.. Deeply.. Passionately..Unduly.. Completely...and most importantly..Eternally."  That smile was still there.(AWWW😳😳😳)

"I'm going to make the most of this opportunity madam.. You are officially a part of me now."(dreaming😳..majnu boy is back)

Loved the OS swtrhrt..ur versatility makes me spellbound every time..

Love

Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
awesome os mihika

beautifully penned down
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sweet & cute os
Kash esa d3 me bhi hota😭
cscs thumbnail
mihika..its lovely😊..i really liked hw u describe sharon emotions wid d lyrics of d song...which v didnt get in real sequence...
sharon was wearing white..hayye majnu n laila both in white😳..
sharon realizing swayam's importance in her lyf and her importance in swayam's lyf too..dis is d essence of dere luv story..dey both complete each other..
n ending..it was ekdum mast😉..
thank u fr writing such a cutey os...v all badly need to read such os n ffs..
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You write well. It's plain, needs honing but you're good. 👍🏼 This was borderline cheesy, that much I can handle. It did not bore me, dun you worry. Thanks for the PM and keep writing if that makes you happy, because I know it's well, surreal to eventually discover the writer that lives within you. (:

Kankshita

nayanit thumbnail
really nice...wishd cvs showd this sequence rather than the current track...
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
honestly speaking I dont get the time to watch TV these days.. niether I feel like watching D3 anymore.. since i dont find any sense.. especially about Swaron track.. absolutely and solely my perception..
in short I have no idea about the track.. but after reading this I guess I shouldnt watch it as well.. It definitely lead to disappointment..
well coming to this update.. Swaron os.. it was completely blissful.. emotions n feelings excuted really well.. the way you expressed their POVs was apt..
you definitely are good writing and portraying what we viewers expect from the CVs.. keep it up.. doing a great job..