-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Here's an OS for the "Writing Contest". I know it makes no sense but still I gave it a try.

Feedbacks are appreciated. Leave your comments and likes ðŸ˜³

||Best Friends Forever||

Like all the other Sundays, Jake went to church. It was like all the other days, boring so he decided to spend some time in the church. As soon as he entered the church he felt something different in his heart. He had no idea what was it. He brushed away his thoughts and he scanned the whole church for a seat. As it was Sunday so a lot of people came. Finally he found a seat. He sat beside a girl.

Jake was finished offering his prayer and was about to leave when he saw the girl's face who was sitting beside him. "Beautiful!" He thought. It seemed like he knew her. Her eyes felt so familiar to him. He had no idea why he felt the same feeling when he entered the church.

The girl finished offering her prayer and looked beside her. She saw a pair of hazel were fixed at her. If any other girl would have been there she would've felt uncomfortable but he didn't feel anything like that. "That's weird" she thought. She just clicked her finger in front of him which brought out Jake from his trance. "uh umm.. I am sorry!" Jake apologized as he was embarrassed. The girl gave a small smile and left.

~~~

At Jake's house

He took out a picture from his wallet and stared at it lovingly. A tear rolled down from his eyes. "I miss you a lot!" He whispered. He kept the photo near to his heart and closed his eyes.

Scene shifts to Jake's mom's room.

"David (Jake's father) this is going to be the best ever gift for Jake for his birthday!" Ann (Jake's mom) said with a big smile as she was excited to the core. "Yeah!" David approved with a smile as well.

"We should get started with all the preparations" Ann said.

~~~

On the day of Jake's 25th birthday

Jake was in no mood of celebrating his birthday. He wanted to see that girl once again. He felt like it was her. But he wasn't sure.

All the preparations were done. Within the next few minutes Jake's house was flooded with lots of people. He was damn bored. Though there were lots of people including his friends but yet he felt alone.

He just wanted to see her once.

Finally the cake cutting time has come up. Everyone gathered and he cut the cake unwillingly. Everyone clapped and cheered for him. He got heaps of gifts. He waited for his parents to give him their gift which was always precious for him.

Suddenly the lights were gone. A ray of spot light fell on the floor and it roamed around and spotted on a girl. Jake was shocked to see her. The same girl he saw that day in church.

He could've sworn that he knew her. He just needed someone to assure him. Then he heard his mom's voice, "Jake! Stop staring. I know you are confused well lemme clear your confusion! It's Kyle!" 

He felt himself go numb. "Kyle?" He almost whispered. After 10 years he saw her. She was his best friend. He saw Kyle smiling. He ran and embraced her in a warm tight hug.

Everyone said, "Aww"

"I knew it! It was you!" Jake said with so much pride. "And I knew it was you!" Kyle said. He broke the hug and stared at her for a while. "You knew?" He asked her. "Yep!" Kyle said.

"Why didn't you tell?" Jake pouted a little. "Cuz it was supposed to be a surprise for you!" He heard his dad saying it. "Dad? Mom? You both knew that she was in town?" He asked in surprise. "Yes and this is your gift!" Ann said with a smile. Jake hugged his parents and said, "This was the best gift ever. Love you both!" Jake took Kyle in for another hug. "I missed you a lot Kyle!" Jake said. "Me too!" She said.

True friends never forget each other no matter how far they live or after how many years after they meet each other they always remain friends and thus they are known as best friends forever.

~~~

Mally

Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subi27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That was beautiful:):):)you're right best friends remain the same forever:):):)
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
aww, that was a sweet story. ðŸ˜ƒ