D3 SS THE MISSION(CHAPTER16 PAGE 103))

love_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

D3 FF THE MISSION

Hello guys I m here again with my new story'.this  story is about taayam,reyam,swaron,taarey, sharey n swaani. In this story taani n rey r on a mission which will change their life'.hope u guys will like it the same way u like my other story "d3 ss for ur love"'

CHARACTER SKETCH

Reyansh singhania-the cool dude'hot n sexy guy of collage. Loves his family n friends very much has two best friends Sharon n swayam..has a cute n innocent sister rinni. He is very naughty n always plays pranks on her. Never been in love n have no plans to fall in love in future. His mission is to make sw n sh realize their feelings

Swayam shikhawat- another hot guy of collage. He is calm in nature n hates to fights. He had suffers a lot in his childhood which results in him being separate from his one n only sister whom he used to love a lot but now he hates her'he don't know where she is n he didn't even wanna know about her but deep inside he miss her n wish she was with him . He hates her mother n doesn't know that she is no more'he miss his father n thinks that his mother is the reason for his father's death. He loves Sharon a lot but he doesn't wanna accept it.

Sharon rai prakash- a hot n happening girl. A beauty with brains the ultimate diva of collage she is very sweet in nature.she loves sw but doesn't wanna accept it. She has a chat friend taani whom she shares everything. She wants her to come n join her collage

Taani/taanya kapoor/shikhawat- she is sweet n simple girl. She lives in London but soon will be coming back to India for a mission to find her brother whom she calls hero. She doesn't know where he lives or in which collage he studies'she doesn't know the real name of her brother as when she got separated from him she was only 3 year old. She only remembers that her brother use to call her "my little doll" .She didn't know that her father is dead. Her real name is taani shikhawat but she uses taanya kapoor but still want everyone to call her taani.

Rest of the gang is same, viha are not dating now but will date soon with the help of taani. Rimar n nimmi like each other . Aashi like bharat but bharat as of now is not interested in her.

CONCEPT

So what will happen when taani comes to India in order to find her brother "hero" her only family left.???? What will happen when rey will fall 4 taani????

Will taani be able to find her brother???

Will rey be able to make swaron realize their feelings???

Will sw accept that he still loves his sister???

Wanna know their answer??? So like n comment n wait 4 the first part to update' 

INDEX

CHAPTER 1-PAGE 5

CHAPTER 2-PAGE 9

CHAPTER 3-PAGE 15

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELP ME IN UPLOADING THIS BANNER WHICH IS MADE BY ME...SPECIAL THANKS TO KARAN N VINI LOVE U GUYS...

CHAPTER 4-PAGE 21

CHAPTER 5-PAGE 27

CHAPTER-6

Edited by love_taarey - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riachandnani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice!! Amazing concept!! Loved it! Very interesting! Update soon! Thnxx for d pm... 😊
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ossom concept...
pls update soon!!!
shruti2306 thumbnail
interesting concept..
eagerly wating 4 d first part!!πŸ˜ƒ
thnxx 4 d pm😊
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice concept ... Plz update it soon :)
prachiagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept
coninue soon 
Swaron93 thumbnail
awesome concept...cont soon and thanks for the pm :D
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awe,Lovely concept dr.Hmmm! Swayam hates his sis,I'm scandalized.Lkng frwd fr d stry.
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey another amazing concept 4m u dear πŸ‘πŸΌ jst loving it ❀️ update its first part asap  πŸ˜Š
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This looks really interesting ... Pls continue this !