Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Lucky has lost it completely. I think he is over reacting now with the Ipad. There was no need to return the Ipad and give the money back to Daadu. No reason to speak to him like that also. And showing anger at everyone...Kids, Daadu, Sweety, Jeet...not done. He has totally lost control of himself. 

Edit: After yesterday's discussion, I feel Lucky has just lost his control, but he is right about his decision about Ipad. 
Edited by Shwets1502 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lucky, I don't know what was the problem with him? He was not Lucky today. Simply, behaved like a kid, shouting at everyone, confused, clueless. What will happen now?
I didn't liked today's episode, even Ahluwalia's were boring, for me. Just Sunny-Raashi part was good.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I did not find Ahluwalias boring...bt more of shocking.😕

Lucky was not Lucky today. He is more stubborn this time. The way he spoke with Rocky, Daadu, Sweety and at office...he was completely out of control. Because of which I sense as u said..there is something else in this mind which Daadu also has no clue.

But Rocky today made it even worse. 
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it will be a wonderful week for someone...

khair, i agree but at the same time i feel jeet shudnt have cleared up wtout lucky's permission... jeet was feeling so refreshed and cheerful- bechara...

lucky has over reacted. indeed. why shouting at everyone?

wat will happen now? mother's day is forgotten by the Alhuwalia children in all the tension...

Now I better stay silent till the stormy scene here comes...
Edited by suhaani.cidmjht - 10 years ago
subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

Lucky, I don't know what was the problem with him? He was not Lucky today. Simply, behaved like a kid, shouting at everyone, confused, clueless. What will happen now?
I didn't liked today's episode, even Ahluwalia's were boring, for me. Just Sunny-Raashi part was good.

ya i also find it  boring but   i like  SWEETY & her fil  scene   she said the right thing mere dono bacche satir hai         they really adding fuel in it
Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Suhaani 

Lucky's frustration from house was shown at office also. He could not find the file he need...and no body can tell him also. I think Daadu more than questioning him like this...should sit with him silently and ask him in a more understanding way. 
skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think cvs have lost it not lucky. First they showed dadaji's grey shade and made us wonder why was dadaji doing that. Then we saw rocky's grey shade, we argued why rocky is adding fuel to the fire. Now they're showing lucky's grey shade. I'm absolutely confused.Edited by PritamDas01 - 10 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Pritam I would not say grey shade...but how these people behave in situations they are not comfortable with...

Todays episode was definitely unpredictable...

If Lucky is going to show anger like this...somewhere he is going to break down. 

Daadu without having a good talk will never understand Lucky

Sweety needs to talk with Rocky...he is adding more and more fuel to the fire already burning for years
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Shwets,
My interest from the episode was gone from the moment where Rocky did that. Uske baad I really didnot enjoyed it. Rocky needs a slap! Definitely. He is grown-up now, his younger sister can understand, why can't he? 😡
Lucky, yeah, I told that before too that there will be somthing else which will be revealed later. Currently, there is confusion all-over.😕
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Honey attracts bees like crazy...

@shwetha- I feel Lucky was just desperate to show an upperhand... as we saw in bebe track, When Lucky doesnt like something, he shows his resentment like a stubborn man. Seriously, the CVs are massacring this character.

I didnt like his adamant behaviour too.