WAITING... 
UPDATE FAST
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

'Dulhan wahi Jo Piya Mann Bhaaye'  
credit goes to lovesia to edit this banner

Part-39

The project which KC got in Gurgaon was ready to launch.All the basic preparation were done and the client want to throw the party for his buyers who booked their houses in advance.the Client Mr. Sahni came to invite KC and it's staff.today his son was accompanying him.He was a doctor and lived in London. He came India for the launch of his Father's project.His Elder brother was in the business with his father and was married.they were sitting in conference room.Ram and Maan went to meet them there.Ram called Mr.Gupta with Geet .Pinky was on leave.Mr.Gupta and Geet reached conference room. 
Mr.Sahni introduced his son to Ram--Mr.Khurana This is my younger son-Rohit. He is  a doctor and lives in London.And Rohit this is mr.Ram Khurana. This is Maan,his son. Both maan and Rohit exchanged their pleasantries. This is mr.Gupta their architect and Geet junior architect.
Rohit saw Geet and was bowled by her natural beauty.He forwarded his hand to her-Hello Miss geet. 

and she too held it-Hello Mr.Rohit.It's good to see you.

Rohit-It's best for me to see you.You are so beautiful and he was still holding her hand.

Geet felt little uneasy on his remark and tried to release her hand but he didn't let it.

Maan saw it and he was not liking it.so he cleared his throat loudly so that Rohit came back from his flirty land. and he saw all were watching him .He said-Sorry every one.I didn't mean it.I m totally a gentleman koi lafanga nahin hoon.so please ton't take me wrong.Miss Geet ko dekhkar bas zara kho gaya tha.sorry miss Geet

Geet-It's OK and gave him a small smile.

Mr.Sahni-Mr.Khurana we are here to invite you for the party we are throwing for our buyers.You kNow you have a big name in this field.Buyers trust on you that you use good quality of material for the construction.So pls give us the honour by coming to the party with your family.this is the invite for all your staff too.

Ram-Sure Mr.Sahni we will definitely come.

Mr. Sahni and Rohit left and maan was fuming-what kind of a man he was? aise kaise koi pahli baar me flirty comments maar sakta hai kisi ladki par.papa geet will not go to that party.

Ram was seeing him with wide eyes and geet was confused at his remark-Kyun main kyun nahin jaaongi.maine bhi to mehnat ki hai.kaam  main karoon aur party tum enjoy karo.Not fair maan.

Ram-Maan control your self.and wispherred in his ears-Are you jealous?

Maan-What .why will I feel jealous?

Geet-what are you both talking in whispers.I too will come to the party uncle.

Ram-off course Geet.if you will not come what will I say to Mr. Sahni and his son.

Geet-Uncle I will attend a official party for the first time.kaisi dress pahante hain aisi party me ? short dresses ya phir...

Maan-Saari pahante hain.bhale ghar ki ladkiyan saari pahanti hain.samjhi tum.koi short wort dress nahin.

Geet-Why are you angry?main to aise hi poonch rahi thi.Uncle pakka saree pahante hain.Par maine to kabhi saree pahni hi nahin.

maan-tabhi to I was saying that you will not be going to the party.Tumhen saree pahanni nahin aati na issliye

Geet was very upset.Ram was enjoying his jealous son so he added some fuel to this fire-Don't worry Geet.Priya hai na .tum KM aa jana aur priya tumhe saree pahna degi.so don't worry wahan se hum sab saath chalenge.

Geet-Uncle if you don't mind Sam ko bhi saath le chalen.Maan ko company mil jaayegi.

Maan-To phir tumhen company kaun dega?

Geet-Rohit hoga na. Geet was teasing him now.

Maan-papa I m saying that he is not a good man.Geet door rahna us se.hearing this geet laughed and Ram too was laughing to see his son's face.
At home Geet told Sam about party but she said that she would be busy that day as some big show room would be having it's opening and Sam was already invited there.

So on the day of party Geet went to KM with maan and Ram as Priya asked her to come and get ready there itself. Geet met there daddi and Savitriji was very happy to meet Geet after many days-Geet tum to dadi ko bhool hi gayi.jaldi jaldi aaya karo mujhse milne.

Geet-Soory dadi.next time dhyan rakhoongi.Nakul came with tea.

Geet-how are you Kaka.

Nakul-I m fine .

After tea and some chatting Priya asked geet to get ready. Savitriji gave priya a saree-Priya make her wear this saree. I think it will look beautiful on her.this is favorite saree of Maan.

Priya-ji maa. and took Geet with her.

Maan and Ram were ready and were waiting for Priya and Geet. Priya came out but Geet was no where to be seen.Savitriji wasn't going as it would be late and she will not feel good there.She asked-Priya.Geet kahaan hai?ready nahin hui abhi tak.

Priya laughed -Maa she is not ready to come out as she wore saree for the first time and is shy to come out.

Savitriji-Geet and shy.impossible.she went in and saw Geet sitting nervously on bed.

Savitriji-Geet kya hua beta.chalo 

Geet-Dadi I m feeling very odd.uncle aur maan ne mazak banaaya to.I m not looking good.

Savitriji-Haan sach kaha.You are not looking good. Geet saw her with confused eyes. arrey! You are looking fabulous, just like a pari. ab chalo.She held Geet's hand and dragged her out and maan was clean bowled by seeing her in that his favorite saree.Ab Rohit to kya sab Geet ko hi dekhenge.Kis kis se bachaoonga isse(guys i m not posting the pic.as every one knows about that white saree of Qurwaan hua party)Ram too watched her with praising eyes-Geet you are looking beautiful beta and he kissed her -nazar na lage.dadi took kazal from her eyes and put it behind her ears-Ram tum hi sabse pahle nazar lagaaoge usse.ab jaao. and have fun.

Maan was admiring her silently as as well  was cursing himself to ask her to wear saree.Is se achcha to ye apni western dress hi pahanti. Saree me to ye bilkul hi alag dikh rahi hai.Ab us Rohit ke bachche ko is se door hi rakhna hoga.then his eyes widened when he saw her back.Her blouse was backless.

Maan-Maa ye aapne isse kaisi saree pannaayi hai.Iski blouse me back to hai hi nahin.

Geet was shocked to hear that from Maan.She was feeling Shy as he was checking out her.

Priya-maan stop behaving like an old man.She is a girl and this the style of today.ab nahin pahnegi to kya buddhi hone par pahnegi.itna objection to Ram bhi nahin karte.I m wearing too a backless blouse

Maan-Maa aapki baat alag hai(And murmured to himself) wahaan aapse flirt karne wala koi nahin hoga na.

Savitriji-Maan this is your favorite Saree.and your favorite person is wearing it and even then you are complaining.

Maan-but dadi 

priya-maan stop irritating us and move

Ram wanted to laugh loud as Maan was totally behaving like possessive lover. Geet's open hair were on one shoulder keeping her her back in full view.he went and moved her hair from front to cover her back, so that no one can see it.aur wo Rohitl to bilkul bhi nahin. but while moving her hair his fingers brushed with her bare back and both felt a shivering sensation in their bodies. Geet closed her eyes feeling his touch.Maan quickly removed his hand as all were present there.

In car priya and Geet were on rear seat.maan was driving the car with Ram on passenger seat.Maan was glancing Geet through Rear view mirror as if he lost all controls on his eyes.once geet's eyes met with maan through the mirror and geet diverted her eyes from him to window and chided herself-geet behave your self.maan kya sochega ?

All reached the venue and Mr.Sahni with his wife welcomed them. Maan saw Rohit coming to them and Maan came in front of Geet as he was hiding her from Rohit.

Rohit-Hello uncle.Hi Maan and tried to peep behind him.Peeche kise chupa rahe ho.

Ram-Meet Priya my wife and Priya this is Mr. sahni our client and this is his wife and younger son Rohit.

Rohit-hello aunty.and then he saw Geet-Hello miss Geet.and Maan had to move to a side and Rohit's mouth was opened to see Geet in the Saree and he forgot to close it.

Maan was feeling uneasy-Mr.Rohit pls close your mouth.otherwise mosquito will enter.

Rohit -Miss Geet is it you.I think it's some fairy standing here who came from the fairy land.

Maan mumurred in anger-Again flirty comment.but calmly said-If your meeting with fairy is over can we come in.

Rohit-Off course. welcome to the party.

There they met Rohit's elder brother and bhabhi.They were looking sincere couple and talked decently with them.Then exactly Geet noticed maan as till now she was nervous for herself.Maan was wearing close nack suit and was looking Damn hot and handsome in that black suit.Geet eyes were too full of appreciation for him.maan saw her looking at himself and asked with his eyes   What?

Geet smiled at her self and answered him with moving her head-Nothing

In Party few Times Rohit came to them in the pretense of offering some drink or some snacks but maan didn't let him get success in coming near Geet.maan was getting angry now.Geet saw him and asked-kya hua Maan.Why are you so angry.

Maan-Nothing.

Party was in full swing.Rohit asked geet for a dance.Geet saw Maan and she refused as Maan was very angry and was seeing them with burning eyes.
Geet-Maan is looking very angry but why is he angry. yahan par sab girls western dresses me hain. maine to maan ke kahne par saree bhi pahni.par maan ne mujhe saree pahanne ko kyun kaha main sabse kitni alag dikh rhi hoon.I m feeling like odd one out. And above all he is angry too.Agar maine Rohit ke saath dance kiya to maan to shayad mujhe kachcha chaba jaayega.par ye itna gussa kyun hai.

there came a lady to talk to Priya-Priya ji ye aapki beti hai? she asked indicating Geet.

Priya-Haan meri beti hi hai kyun?

Lady-Actually she is too beautiful.I have a son who is in his marriagable age.kya main iss baare me aap se baat kar sakti hoon.

maano jalti aag me kisi ne ghee daal diya ho.

maan-Excuse me aunty.Ye party hai koi marriage buroe nahin hai jo aap shadi ki baat kar rahi hain.Priya was confused.She was watching Maan who was behaving very strangely today. Hua kya hai is ladke ko?

Maan-Maa hum abhi aate hain.and he hold geet and dragged her.he was holding her tight as some one is going to snatch her from him.

Geet-Maan why are you so angry.maine kya kiya.It's hurting me 

but Maan didn't listen and took her to the dance floor.Geet was seeing him with wet eyes-Maan itna gussa kyun kar rahe ho?Are you missing Sameera. 

and then some thing hit maan on his mind-Maan kya kar rahe ho.why are you showing your possessiveness.She will doubt you. and he controlled his burning heart-Nahin Geet.Will you dance with me?

Geet-No. I will not.First tell me what I did why are you angry on me. Are you missing Sam?

Maan-Nahin.I m not missing her at all.tum ho na mere saath why I will miss her.I m sorry for hurting you.(and with a sweet smile) Ab bolo will you dance with me?

and geet was happy to see him happy- sach you are not angry with me?

Maan-No

Geet- To chalo, let's dance.

And maan loved just this Geet.Pal me maan jaane wali without any doubt

and they danced for some time.and maan forgot his anger just being Geet with him.And our geet she was like on the 7th sky being with Maan may be for few moments too.And they enjoyed their dance from the heart.Just then maan saw Rohit dancing with a girl and was looking very happy.Maan and Rohit's eyes met and Rohit winked at him and Maan again cursed him-Flirt kahin ka .Geet se baat nahin bani to doosri ladki pakad li.

After dance they came back where Ram and Priya were standing. Mr.Sahni came to them with Rohan and the girl with whom Rohit was dancing-Mr.Khurana Meet Riya,Rohit's fiancee.

maan was shocked to hear this-Rohit is engaged

Riya-Namastey uncle namastey aunty.

Ram and pyiya -namastey beta.you are late in the party.

Riya -yes. actually I m coming from London and my flight got delayed

then Mr.Sahni introduced her with Maan and Geet.after that elders got busy in some business talks and youngsters continued theirs

Riya-Geet you are so beautiful. I m sure Rohit must have already flirted with you.Isn't it.

Geet-Haww Riya you know him so well.tumhen bura nahin lagta.

Riya-why? he loves me and I know he is a very good person.

Rohit-But I couldn't flirt with her. Ye Maan hai na uska body guard.every time i went to talk with her he was seeing me if i was going to be converted in to ashes.Geet and Riya laughed to hear him.Geet felt proud of maan to be so protective toward herself and said in her heart-Sameera you are the luckiest girl on the earth .I m feeling jealous of you today. 

and Maan was so releaved to see Riya as Rohit's girlfriend and he too smiled to see Geet laughing.

Maan-wo I m sorry Rohit to behave rudely with you.

Rohit-Hota hai.Pyar me hum jealous ho jaate hain.

Geet-nahin Rohit you are thinking some thing wrong.we are only friends.

Rohit-Really? But Any one will say this if he will see you both. you are working together and yet are not in love. strenge.

Geet-Actually he and....she was going to tell about Sameera but maan cut her to stop from saying further.

Maan-It was nice meeting you Rohit and Ria

Rohit-Same here maan See you soon some other time.

And Geet cursed herself hearing Rohit-Geet dekha phir se shayad kuchh gadbad kar di. Rohit ko kaise pata ki tujhe maan se pyar hai. tu ne hi kuchh aisa kiya hoga jo Rohit ko laga ki we are in love.Dance karte samay kho gayi hogi kahin aur kar di hogi gadbad.

Maan-Geet kahaan ko gayi? kya soch rahi ho.

Geet-Rohit ki baat soch rahi thi usse kaise pata ki main.....and she closed her mouth with horror.

Maan understood what she was saying but pretended to be ignorant as he didn't want to embarrass her more.

Geet-(ST)-OMG.ye mujhe kabhi kabhi kya ho jata hai.

Party was over and Ram dropped Geet at her house and they drove off.

Precap-Sameera angry on geet.and geet angry on maan

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

me first😲 for the first time

lovely banner
maan irritated and angry on rohit😆
ram enjoying maan's plight😛
poor geet not able to undersatnd why maan is angry on her
he only asked her to wear her saree and know he is cursing him to have said that
poor maan 😆
omg rohit is engaged🤣 aur maan bekarme hi pareshan ho raha tha
Excuse me aunty.Ye party hai koi marriage buroe nahin hai jo aap shadi ki baat kar rahi hain.😆🤣
priya confused about maan's behaviour
geet was about to confess her feeling
Geet-(ST)-OMG.ye mujhe kabhi kabhi kya ho jata hai.
kabhi kabhi apne bare me sochthi ho geet
simply loved the update
eargely waiting for the next part
continue soon
Edited by valli30 - 11 years ago
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Aww I love jalouse maan.awsme update.cnt sn
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely cute update.. te way rohit flirting with geet and my maan ki jealous and ram adding fire was so lovely.. te way geet in sari and my maan thinking to protect his geet from others mens , bodyguard maan.. te way my maan hiding his geet and rohit commenting her and my maan ki gussa and geet is sad seeing my maan k gussa and my maaneet dancing was so lovely cute scenes.. i love te update
Edited by Desigirls12 - 11 years ago
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb part
Maan so irritated with rohit
Geet confused about maan's anger
Precap...sam is angry on geet 😡
kiran_rati thumbnail
awesome part
cont soon dear