Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tony_StraK786

no they are from different parties but they are the most clean politicians of thier pervious party respectelvely thats y they are in PTI 

right tony but m stating khans statement, even if someone plays dirty ,PTI have planned his/her fate ..lets see how they'll keep their promises .. 
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

What the hell PTI is giving education and finance ministry to JI...like Why? ðŸ˜•

i dunno any thing about JI so cant say yr..

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

What the hell PTI is giving education and finance ministry to JI...like Why? ðŸ˜•

😕 i dnt have any idea

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

right tony but m stating khans statement, even if someone plays dirty ,PTI have planned his/her fate ..lets see how they'll keep their promises .. 

i m just saying yaar jo mere abbu ne mjhe btaya tha ke yhe log sahi ha kafi had tak ðŸ˜Š javed hashmi and shah mahmooh and jahangir tereen wghera wghera 

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

I hope next 5 years will not be a torture for pakistanis.

in sha ALLAH 
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tony_StraK786

i m just saying yaar jo mere abbu ne mjhe btaya tha ke yhe log sahi ha kafi had tak ðŸ˜Š javed hashmi and shah mahmooh and jahangir tereen wghera wghera 

true true!!! 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
now m just hoping for some severe actions taken against ALTAF hussain .. he needs to be jailed for his whole life .. bloody hell how can he demand to separate karachi ðŸ˜¡ ..karachi is pak's part nd will remain ..nd the way he was threatening to use his power ,whole pak heard it with their ears nd altaf bhai saf saf mukat gaey that i didn't say any thing .. devil!Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
PMLN got 14 million votes and PTI got 8 million votes
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Karachi deserves re election 
-Marie- thumbnail
People want truth with perfection n lie wil be always welcome in any way !! Double Standards :/ THey want Every single thing good in PTI how can they forget that there are millions of people  BUt we can account only few of them...The base of PTi is Imran khan n its the truth !! We can be sure about his honesty but not any other person frm PTI family ... But when it comes to other parties they starts counting their good deeds like roads development Econmy growth good relations or whatever :/ They can never claim their leadershiip to be clean or at least the main leader !! Then why the hell they dont demand clean candidates :( We have to accept we can not find perfection !! like today s muslims dont represnt islam in same way todays single person can not represent their true identity :( Sadly there are double standards ... People says it happenes everytime THEN WHY THE HELL YOU Didnt took step at first spot That matters .. problems doesnt matter their soultion matters !!