**Happy birthday Adaa Khan. The beauty of nature**

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Credit : Mehak

12th May marks a very special day for us as it is the Birthday of such a person for whom the beauty cannot be described in some words , the words in this universe are very less to describe her beauty , its none than other but out beloved Adaa Khan .

Happy Birthday Adaa  

Adaa's television career begins when she was asked to do a Ad and after that she has played the role of  Akashi in Star Plus's Behenein ..Lots of people still now love her as Akashi , from this serial she gained lots of popularity and love from the people , but after getting the role of Amrit , she was much more liked and popular .
Adaa is such a actress who is gifted with every thing so beautiful , her face , so much cute than ever anything in this world can be , her facial expression , Adaa has always shown her inner talent with brilliantly to us . She is performing a negative role in the show and for that lots of people not able to perform it well , but Adaa is portraying her role with so much power .

Credit : P.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Adaa - you have come a very long way and have shown tremendous development in acting skills and maturity . Our relation with you will remain forever , Happy wonderful , lovely , Fabulous Birthday , and may happiness always knock your door .

Credit for the song link goes to Krithika Di 
Edited by ---Mehak--- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail

Mehak 

Adaa dear i am a big and heart loving fan of you , i have been liking you since Amrit Manthan , you are brilliant , fantastic , beautiful , gorgeous , Mindblowing , cute , loving , emotion , smart , and lots of words to say ,,,,,
I wish that success always knock you door and you always keep smiling like that . 

I pray to God to give you long life and enjoy your life with happiness ..

These are some siggies i specially made for you .. I really really like you very much ..

Have these cakes ... & enjoy your birthday ..

Maria 

happyyy birthday Adaa khan! may all ur wishes come true, ur acting is seriously awesomeee!!! 

Tanya 

Happy Birthday Adaa

Krithika 
                     Happy Birthday Princess Amrit..

Anupam 

happy 24th Budday Adaa in advance . Many more bright years to come.

Anita 

HAPPY BIIRTHDAY AMRIT (ADAA KHAN)
you have played an amazing role in Amrit Manthan...hats off to you, you are a very dedicated and pretty person
one of Amrit Manthans favourite princess - Amrit

Navpreet  

Happy b'day adaa khan g...rab thonu chardikala ch rkhe te trakiyan deve... 

IheartAnkita

Happy Birthday Adaa Khan! Have an amazing birthday! Many wishes x x and you have also portrayed an amazing role as Amrit! Keep up the hard work! x x x 

Aditiya 

Some news about Adaa's Role in Behenein. 

Role:Akashi
Akashi is the third and most
beautiful among all the siblings.
She is proud of her beauty and
feels that this can make people
dance to her tunes. However she
never looks down upon her
sisters inspite of the attention
she gets from everyone.
Extremely fussy about her diet,
she follows various techniques to
enhance her beauty and the
mirror is her best friend..

A page from the personal diary of Adaa Khan

Hello everyone, this is Adaa Khan aka Amrit of Life OK's Amrit Manthan narrating something about me, an interesting read for my loyal fans.

I had never in my life decided that I will getinto acting. I was once in my friends Cafe chilling out and a guy happened to approach me for a print ad. This was my first appearance that is in the print ad of Pantaloons.

Then I started doing many more print and commercial ads. My first appearance on television was in Palampur Express as parallel lead on Sony Entertainment Television. 

Acting on camera and doing print ads are two different things and since I was very fresh to television it so happened that I got scolded by my director many times. But, now I realize the importance of his scolding because it helped me to grow every single day.

After Palampur Express, I got to work as Aakashi in Behenein on Star Plus. When the show got off air, I was never out of work as I did many commercial ads. After a long gap I got a call for Amrit in Amrit Manthan. 

And after getting this role, I felt relieved as it washed away all my pain.To come to such a platform where people appreciate your work more than your looks,is a great feeling on its own. I am saying this because I know how people hate negative characters of television; they wish that the character dies but I have received quite a lot of wishes and blessings from audience for my negative character of Amrit. There are people who say that they wait desperately for my appearance in Amrit Manthan.

Whatever I am today is because of my mother Pravin Khan's prayers and blessings. Ihave always been very lucky in the kind of work that has come my way.The most memorable moment on the sets of Amrit Manthan was when a leopard family of four came to visit our sets. We (as in Waseem
Mushtaq, Dimple Jhangiani and I) were so busy taking pictures of the animals instead of getting scared. In fact, many news channels turned up to cover the news. This was when one of the leopards snapped the camera of the Aaj Tak reporter. It was the most thrilling experience on sets so far.

To tell you more about myself, I am a very strong headed girl, and would love see myself in shows which involve lot of thrill and excitement. 

But my mother wishes that I get offered more of the romantic roles. She has this feeling that my husband does not like me in any of my shows, so I should pick up a romantic role in the near future.

This is it from my side, folks!! I will be back next time with yet another interesting chapter from my life.

Most Embarrassing Moment When Adaa Khan turned gundi for a scene

My Mumbaiya Hindi has caused me some of my mostembarrassing moments.

As actors,we tend to have night shifts at times.But after 11 pm,I am usually spaced out.

During my Behenein days,in one of the night shifts,I had to blast my co-star Manoj Mishra for a scene and shout at him.I went on and on and didnt stop even after the director had said cut.Everyone started staring at me.When I asked them what happened,the
whole unit burst out laughing and my co-stars asked me if I realised that I ounded like a gundi saying things like 'Main tere ko maar dale ga'.

It was really embarrassing as everyone would keep pulling my leg after that and this continues till date as I have to correct myself from getting too caught up in my Mumbaiya accent.

Adaa lists her favourite destinations

Adaa Khan aka Aakashi aka Amrit, loves traveling and enjoys visiting new
places over the world... 

We catch up with her as she reveals her
favourite destinations abroad and why she loves them.

Dubai

Dubai tops my list of favourite places. My maternal family stays
there and I visit them often. I just fell in love with the place when I
went there for the first time. It is a beautiful city which is great for sightseeing as well as shopping.

Singapore

Singapore comes next in my list. I remember sitting in a cable car
enroute to Sentosa Island. I was really scared but when I look back now, I feel it was totally worth it. The Island has a lot of
tourist attractions like museums, restaurants and spas. Even the
beach is beautiful.

Bangkok

Bangkok is another place I love. I went crazy shopping there. I bought dresses, shoes, bags and
an endless list. I don't think another other city can match Bangkok when it comes to
shopping.

Macau

I last visited Macau for the STAR Parivaar awards. The trip
was awesome but short. Unfortunately we didn't get enough time to sightseeing as
we were busy rehearsing for the
acts. However, I bonded with the
other actors of STAR Plus and we
all made the best of the time we
spent there.

UK
I have fond memories of walking down London Bridge in UK.Another one of my precious memories is visiting the Madame
Tussaud's museum. I was amazed by the statues as they looked so real.

ThetigerG 

Happy Birthday Adaa (amrit)

Saveeta 

Happy Birthday Adaa..Amrit.

Wishing you success..Happiness Always..

Have a great Birthday...

AdaaKhanFan

Wish u a very happy birthday to u Adaa Khan.Have a long life we pray.Don,t feel alone we are with u.

Saina 

Many Many Happy Return Of The day Adaaa.
May God bless you with loads and loads of Happiness and Joy.
Wishing you a Fabulous birthday and many more for the years to come.

Arnav 

Happy Birthday Adaa Khan :) Have a wonderful year ahead! 

So once again I wish Adaa Khan a very Happy Birthday , May God give you long Life
                ** Aameen **

Edited by ---Mehak--- - 10 years ago
adaarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such a nice thread you have made Mehak! Happy birthday to her.
adaarocks thumbnail
Pls Pls Pls make this a global forum annuncement
adaarocks thumbnail
1 correction mehak : her birthdate is 12th May 1989 not 7th feb
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail

Originally posted by: adaarocks

1 correction mehak : her birthdate is 12th May 1989 not 7th feb

Yes i was wanting to correct it but Internet is working a bit slow today ! I don't know wat's the reason , any ways i have edited it .
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Happy Birthday My dear Adaa ... 
loveadaa thumbnail
Happy Birthday princess..Way to go Adaa
loveadaa thumbnail
May God give You more Success in life.
IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail