Karan Aamna Video (Punar Vivah2)

RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everybody...I used to be a member on this forum but became inactive ...I was searching for Asad Zoya videos and I found this video of Aamna and Karan ..I guess these are camera tests for them for Punar vivah2 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xaHA--DPvA

Note to Mods: Please merge this thread into the sticky thread related to it. Edited by -Racha- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are they actually going to use Yash and Aarti's song for the new couple?  Heart breaking. When this song plays, all I can see is ArYa and all the scenes that happened between the two.  

Thanks anyways. It surely is for PV- 2 
RACHA90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angake

Are they actually going to use Yash and Aarti's song for the new couple?  Heart breaking. When this song plays, all I can see is ArYa and all the scenes that happened between the two.  

Thanks anyways. It surely is for PV- 2 

You are welcome..dont feel bad maybe they just used it to see the chemistry and when it starts they will give them a different theme
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think i may give it a chance cuz its looking kinda good but love their chem. its awesome just a lil too much romance its kinda irritating
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
was not interesting before and now after watching the title song playing on new couple i will not even give it a try...
Same concept,same title song,same scenes except faces r different what's the point watching it!
Anyways thanx for sharing i hope u can found zoya and asad scenes and other couples u like ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜³
Edited by pickachu - 10 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Racha-

Hi everybody...I used to be a member on this forum but became inactive ...I was searching for Asad Zoya videos and I found this video of Aamna and Karan ..I guess these are camera tests for them for Punar vivah2 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xaHA--DPvA

Awww sooo thoughtful of you to come and paste this in our forum ðŸ˜³
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
What was this? ðŸ¤£ Sorry, but couldn't stop laughing, showing another pair song on new couple is always pathetic idea...

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Guys, it's surely for Punar Vivah, not only coz of background music, If you see uploader's name is Karan Kapoor and Karan Kapoor is the casting director in Shashisumeet Mittal's productions...

Edited by Zee_News - 10 years ago
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

What was this? ðŸ¤£ Sorry, but couldn't stop laughing, showing another pair song on new couple is always pathetic idea...

And they said that they want to show something different. Different story with different cast BUT same song, same type of scenes and maybe same house ðŸ¤£. BUT it's still different from original PV as it doesn't have Gurika in it ðŸ˜²  ðŸ¤£
RACHA90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZsterRose

Awww sooo thoughtful of you to come and paste this in our forum ðŸ˜³

You are welcome guys...I just stumbled upon it while on YouTube.