HappyB'Day To The Hottest Guy Ever-Karan Tacker!

-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Acting is not about being someone different!
Its finding the similarity in what is apparently different!!
And different in this telivision industry today is who stole the heart of millions!
He smiles, we blush... When he is sad, our heart wrenches
And here we talk about the, HACKER of our HEARTS..
non other than

KaranTacker!

It is 11 th May which means it is 
a day very special!

H.A.P.P.Y.B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y

He is  eye candy and the king of our heart
Whether it be his eyes dimples, or his body or simply his attitude.❤️

Whether it's the  moments, the passionate & romantic onesthe highly charged emotional scenes' He is just our heart HACKER !❤️

Who is celebrating his birthday today!❤️

Come on' let's make him this day the most special one ? Can we?

Edited by -Muskii- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Muskii- thumbnail

Karan Tacker was born on 11 May 1986 to a Punjabi family and was raised in Mumbai.

He acquired a degree in Business Management before turning to television.

He maintains a good relationship with his fellow Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai co-stars Kushal TandonKrystal D'Souza and Nia Sharma

Popularly known as Tacker

He started his career on the silver screen by hosting star sansaar on Star Plus

He then starred in the show Love Ne Mila Di Jodi opposite Parneet Chauhan on Star One , where he played the character of Sameer Saxena.

Later, he played the role of Shantanu Khandelwal in Yash Patnaik's Rang Badalti Odhani opposite Yashashri Masurkar

Karan always loved acting and used to participate in plays during his school and college days.

Karan started taking up modeling assignments in his college days, his commercial for Nivea Men's Cream made him quite popular. 

He was in the movie Rab Ne Banadi Jodi for a small scene in the background.

Since 2011, he has been playing the male lead role in the serial Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behena Hai on Star Plus as Viren Singh Vadhera opposite Krystle Dsouza

Won style icon of the year 2010 in New Talents award for Sameer Saxena's role

Won most promising actor in lion gold awards in 2011 for Shantanu's character

Won Favourite pati in star parivar awards 2012

Won most fit actor in zee gold awards 2012

Super hit star in big star young entertainment awards 2012

Favourite Beta is Saas Bahu aur Saazish Awards 2012

Favourite  Jodi along with Krystle dsouza in saas bahu aur saazish awards 2012

Favourite  Jodi along with Krystle dsouza in Kalakar awards 2013

.Tanvi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

jeevi7 
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Karan, Happy Birthday to you ❤️

Tacker ❤️ May this year bring you more happiness, fulfillment and lots of love.

Hope it's as awesome as you are and may all your wishes come true.

Many many many more to come...Don't forget to have a Blast 🥳

I love you so much my Rockstar. You are the bestest of the best 😃

Happy Birthday Darling ❤️ 🤗

-marziah ❤️

your biggest fan from Canada 😃

niCeline 

Birthday is a day in which we celebrate the day when we were born. Today is the birthday of a special man. He is a Handsome, Special, young, stylish name! Any guesses? Its KARAN TACKER!

Karan!! I wish you a many more Happy Returns of the Day! 🤗

OMG! OMG! OMG! Its your birthday!!! And its 11 days before mine!!! 🤣 I am super happy and excited! 😃.

Frankly, I have never thought of wishing you! I have NEVER thought about it in my whole life! And here is the chance.. at last! 😆 I am speechless thinking about you. I actually thought of writing a super long message for you but I have no idea how long this will be. 😆 Let me try my best to keep it as short as possible. 🤣

Karan! You are just FABULOUS! ❤️ I mean it! You are freaking Awesome! I still remember watching your old shows, just for you. ❤️ Just to see you on screen. Whenever I see you on screen, my heart skips a beat. You just brighten up my day with one smile of yours..😃

Your smile, makes girls heart skip a beat. Your cries makes a girl's heart melt. Your acting makes us look at you in Aww! You, yourself, are just super awesome! Well, you might think that I am too sweet to say this but this is the TRUTH! Just admit it Karan! 😆
What should I say now? 😆 You are just AMAZING the way you are! You are such a sweet person I have ever seen. Maybe the sweetest I have seen or I will ever see in my whole life.  I love how you develop and share relations with everyone around you.. especially with Krystu. *ahem* 😆

The Kind, Affectionate, Ravishing, Awesome, Natural person is none other than YOU! KARAN!

Well, I really want to see you once! I had this chance but blame the security in Singapore that I couldn't meet you.. 😡 I just hope that I get to meet you at least once.. live! That will make my day! I really hope Karan.. :)

You are one person whom I personally look up to in my life. The way you treat others in your life, the way you live your life inspires me to be like you. I am mostly inspired by you. You have always been the Best Person I have ever seen! ❤️ On this May 11, I pray to god to give you all the happiness Karan! ❤️

Stopping my stupid talks now. 😆 I wish you a Happy Birthday! 🤗 Happy Birthday Karan!! 🤗 I am too young to bless you. 😆 But, you should be blessed! 😃 May you get all the happiness! 🤗 May you be blessed with everyone's Love! 🤗 May you gain more and more fame and victory! 🤗 May you always win in everything you tend to do! 🤗 I wish you the Best in Life on this special Day when you celebrate your Birthday. 🤗

Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you, Karan Tacker.. Happy Birthday to you.. ❤️

Love. You. Loads. Loads. Loads. Loads and Loads. ❤️🤗

With love,
Wishing you the Best in life,
Ampreetha.. 

From Singapore:) 

kryanholic 

Falling in love with you was Easy. Staying in love with you is Easier.The sun rose today with a special charm, the clouds cleared today with a very special intent and the trees are swaying in unison just to wish you Happy B'day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Most 'Hot and Happening' "KARAN TACKER!<3". You bring magic into my world and with your magic my world becomes an ideal state of Heaven. Tacker have the most charming,Funny, Attractive and Rocking personality in the Universe! Seeing you on television or anywhere or even your picture brightens up my day! Whether melancholy or depressed seeing you just makes me forget about all my pains and sadness. Its impossible to believe that someone can be this perfect, but i've too! Coz you really are and even beyond perfect!

The only thing that's in my mind since last month was that your b'day is approaching and it should be best (not better)than ever before! Hope it really happens so! 11th May has turned itno my most favorite day! Simply writing '11' reminds me of YOU! Your thoughts keep on revolving in my mind the whole day out. Not only on-screen but your off-screen interviews are just fantabulous! I wait eagerly for them. Its too fun to watch them. I just love your tricks!<3

On-screen also your acting's fabulous. Your expressions are soo realistic. You are different from everyone! Your smile, Hairs, dressing sense, hot and dashing or chocolate boy looks!<3. All virtues are beyond amazing! I wanna meet you...like today...Just NOW! It would be a dream come true!

My 'heart' for you will never 'break'. My 'smile' for you will never 'fade'. My 'love' for you will never 'end'. May you get all the happiness, blessing and what ever you may want. May your this bithday converts your sadness into joy, failure into success and all the obstacles into opportunity! Once again a very very very 'Happy Birthday'.

-Deepali- 

Happy Birthday Karan tacker

You're the king of expressions, the rock star, the charmer

An unmatchable portrayer of emotions and the ultimate romancer

Your deeply emoting eyes, husky voice and your stylish demeanor

Your positivity, humility, modesty'.you make us fans prouder n prouder

Be it Sameer, Shantanu and now Viren

Your strong portrayal makes us love them, laugh with them, and cry when you portray pain

You are My  Most Favorite Celebrity in this Entire World

Here's Wishing You  All the love and Prosperity and here's Also hoping You Soar to great heights of success 

Hoping this 27th birthday is a blast & brings in bags full of happiness for you always and forever.

Party hard and keep up the amazing efforts as Viren in EHM; you know you're appreciated much!

Lots of love Deepali

candyVirika 

"Tacker Let me tell you that with every passing year, you're becoming the most smart, wise, good looking, stunning and accomplished person that I have ever known.

if kisses were rain id send u showers,
if fun was time id send u hrs,
if u needed a friend id send u me!

a very happy birthday tacker 
may god bless u 
yr the best and i love u "

xMidnightStarx 

Happy Birthday Karan Tacker! 
Have the most amazing birthday ever and I hope you got everything you wanted :D
Love you lots and wish you all the happiness in the world :')
I hope all your birthday wishes come true!
You rock as Viren in EHMMBH, I just love your scenes!!
I wish you all the success and keep happy Tacker!!
I am so happy that my birthday is 3 days after yours!
Just the fact that my birthday is near yours is awesome!!
Hehe, happy birthday once again Karan! 🥳

Love From Sharna xx

.Kriti. 

Heart hacker Karan Tacker, 

I'll start this message off with a happy birthday because, very obviously, you are the king of today and your special day has finally arrived. 
There is a bit too much of praise associated with you and there is a need of words which do not exist in any dictionary (apart from the Karan Tacker dictionary 😎) to describe your amazing-ness. You rule our hearts, you rule our minds and basically... you rule our lives. 😳 As cliched as it is, everyone is short of words when it comes to describing you, simply because there's too much to say! Your acting, your looks, your dashing personality, from the way you walk to the way you smile, the way you deliver your dialogues onscreen, your sense of humor off screen, your friendly attitude with basically everyone you know, your jokes, your expressions, your habits and your ways of life are simply things which are copyrighted by only your name and identity. No one else can ever even dream to be like you because you are the Karan Tacker. 😎 Everything about you makes me fall in love with you over and over and over again.  Uff, teri ada! There are so many Karans around the world, but out of all of them, you are the one that shines out to me <3 Love you Karan, really! ❤️
Hope you have an elated birthday and have many more prosperous and successful years ahead, because this is the least you deserve.
Itnaa sara love 🤗
Kriti 

shafaqsheikh

karan tacker
             On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day full of happiness and that your wishes come true! Happy Birthday!

Prernarbofan 
Karan A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
I fell in love with you from the day you came on TV
From Sameer to Shantanu to Viren you have just grown better and better.
No one was like you , is like you and will be like you , You are just The Best !
I don't know how but you have the charm to make hearts melt just by a smile.
You are funny , lovable , cute and how did I forget HOT. You are just amazing.
Not only do you act well but I believe you are a really good human being.
You are just perfect in whatever you do and  a notch higher than everyone else . 
I just wish the best for you . I hope you keep acting forever and get all that you want 
in life . I LOVE you a lot . You ROCK 
Happy Birthday once again Karan 
From your greatest fan
Prerna

Tum Jiyo Hazaaron Saal 
Saal Ke Din Hon Pachaas Hazaar
Suraj Roz Aata Rahe, Roz Gaata Rahe 
Leke Kiranon Ke Mele 
Palachhin, Kaliyaan Gin, Gin Teraa Har Din 
Tab Tak Rangon Se Khelen
Rang Jab Tak Baaki Hai Bahaaron Men
Tum Jiyo Hazaaron Saal 
Saal Ke Din Hon Pachaas Hazaar...

Sabapari
Happy Birthday Karan the hottest guy in the world🤗
May u live a long life and ur all dreams come true may u get lots of success in ur life 
You are a great actor and person i have ever seen in my life 
Have a great day party hard and have a blast   🤗

Virika-luv 
Happy b'day Tacker
wohooo finally d day has arrived whn a ROCKSTAR WAS BORN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TACKER MY LOVE❤️ 
my heart tracker dude why u do dis whnever i see u i forget everything.whenever im sad i just see ur pic u really bring a big wala smile on my face😃
why ru sooo hottt Tacker😉everytime i see u my heart skip😆
luv ur acting ur a suprb actor a superstar.Luvd every role of urs b its shaan or sameer or viren,u bring life to all d character u play😊 n specially viren wala im in luv wth ur character n wth viren n virika😛
ur really a germ of person very kind at heart who luvs his family friend n also his fans a lottt n so sweet of u dat u tak ur time out n get in touch wth ur fans.
Luv u Tacker for dis❤️
B like dat how ru now forever n may u get more succes in life n all ur may get fulfill soon.
Love u loads n loads loads Tacker❤️
Again HAPPY B'DAY MY ROCKSTAR😃❤️
-Ayesha

latika_AshVik 
yuhooo tacker so its ur birthday hotty 😃
wish u a very-very happy birthday karan tacker...🥳
may this birthday brings lots of happiness in ur life and u'll get all the success and fame which u truely deserve 😊
u r sooo naughty , u r sooo humble , u r sooo handsome , u r sooo sexy ☺️ and most important u r a very down to earth person which i love the most about u 😳
u r a brilliant actor the way u portray the character of viren i think noone can 😎
love u sooo much HEART HACKER KARAN TACKER ❤️
enjoy ur day with ur friends and family to the fullest ... 😃
PARTY HARD...!!!
u rock...👍🏼

vishwa94

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Karan Tacker

Have a blast with ur family and friends
May God Bless u and Wishing u best for ur future
Keep rising and shining!!

I have been following u since ur first show LNMDJ 
N ur the most Handsome, sexiest, cute, humble and down to earth guy n offcourse a brilliant actor👏
Thank u so much for entertaining us onscreen as well as offscreen
Hope u achieve more success in future
will always support u and love u endless❤️

sabulovekaran

hey Karan...Wish you a very Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns of the Day 😃

though u are Undscrible bt wanna say sumthin... 😳
ur captivating personality, sensibility, your aura,
screen presence, deeply emoting eyes, husky voice..uff" make me gaga over 2 u..every tym !!
.you make me alwz LOVE n PROUD wid Your positivity, humility n down to earth nature...n wid Your talent, determination, hard work, brilliance and dedication... 
Your strong portrayal makes us love them, laugh with them, and cry when you portray pain...always end up wid Teary eyes u do all thngs wid such Perfection👏 it makes you standout and many actors of your generation.You're the king of expressions, unmatchable portrayer of emotions.⭐️
A wonderful human being, a powerhouse performer and a complete entertainer, I wish you every bit of happiness and success in all your endeavors.keep rizing n shining n make evry1 Proud n be Healty. love u.. dont knw how much? (as u say hum balon ko gin nahi sakte)😉 TAKE CARE
sabah from kanpur

Natasha137

Dear Karan tacker!

Omg! I wish You could read this. I'm such a die-heart fan of you tacker...😃 I just love everything about you and this special day 11 may! It really means a lot for me cuz You took birth at this day ..❤️
A hearty Happy birthday to you boy!😃
Cut the chocolate cake with cute smile chocolaty boy😉
May you 've many more! And you keep filling our hearts with your love each day.Keep looking the world with your killer looks..!
You're the hottest creature surviving!
.I 've much more to write but i've to finish here!Once again a very happy birthday.😃

--Amna-- 
 Happy Birthday Karan Tacker ❤️
i wish u could read this 😛
Happy birthday my tacker ❤️
May this birthday will u best B D'day ever 
For my love, may next year brings lots and lots of happiness and joy and make you love me more than ever before. Happy birthday Sweet Heart.
Love you ❤️
...Keep Rocking ...
-Amna-

Tabzy 
Heyllooo karan, well firstly I want to tell you that your my current obsession... I want to dedicate this line to you (stolen😆)... " Tumhe soch ti hoon mein shamo aur subah..isse zyada Tumhe aur chahoon toh Kya" .. I'm like Saat samundar away from so I guess my dream of meeting you is quite impossible. But I promised to my self that I WILL go india one day... Probably on my honeymoon :P... And meet you but hold on I won't be single then 😭... Ok enough of me blabbering...so the point is I LOVE YOU itni ki I finished catching up with more than 400 episode of EHMBH in one week!... Because I didn't know about the serial and i regret it ... I missed out on a such good and hot show ( hot because you are there😳). Ok lets come in to main point... HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY ;birthday boy... Hope u had a great day and may you have a great like ahead... Remember us fans (especially me😳) are always there to support u and your work. Hope you go faaarrr in life...hope all your dream comes true...once again LUV U...

Lots of dua
Tabassum (London)

mehakLUVSvirika
Happy bday my choco boy karan tacker...
11th may is really a vry special day for me...m more excited for dis day dan anyoder day...
I luv karan so much...his smile makes me die for him...he is damn sexy n hot...d way he does every thing is just fab...i luv karans naughtiness of screen  n on screen...karan is just so perfect n he is really a heart hacker...
May dis year will b more prosperous for him n happiness will always wid him...he should always smile n spread smiles...may dis year will b a special one for him

NeetuHarshi 
  A BIG HAPPY WALLA  BIRTHDAY FOR MY FAV ACTOR IN TELLYWOOD- mr.KARAN TACKER?
U r really hot, sexy, funny n a super cool dude. I just luv all ur Iv's n I just go crazy n mad seeing them. U just rock in EKMMBH n ur bring light to virens character. I LOVE U KT.
 N may this birthday make all ur dreams come true n may u get all the happiness ur life ahead. KEEP SMILING BCOS V LOVE IT?
     Happy birthday tacker.
 Love-
          Neetu

Asr-Ki-Sam
Hey tacker dis is samia from Tanzania
Finally the day has arrived for which many fans waited for
Dear Karan Tacker-The desire of my heart, my
Viren,my hottyy Viren
May you get lots of love,happiness and success in your
life..
May this special day bring you memories to cherish
forever..
Have a great blast with your better half this birthday...
I love you so much..
i really have no words for u KT
U r Fab as a hubby,as son,as jiji,n as bro
u r a rockstar 🤗

BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR U 

here is a prayer
Within my heart today,
That God will richly bless
Your birthday and each day
All year with joy and happiness! 

I may not be by your side..
celebrating your special day with you..
But I want you to know
that I'm thinking of you..
and wishing you
a wonderful Birthday!

Many many happy returns of the day to the worlds most
gorgeous man. May God bless u with life full of
success,love, happiness, good health and wealth. May u
live looong my Tacker! May all your good dreams come
true, may u always stay blessed, and reach new heights
of success! U have a very special place in my heart, and that is full of affection, prayers, love and admiration. I
am soo proud to be your fan, and always will be. Love u
so much.I am thanking god for making such
an wonderful man like u

love u sooo much tacker..ur rocking wid krystle
u both r fab
love ur IVz
ur hilarious n tooo cuteee mannn
ok nw i'll stop 😃
once again a very happy birthday Tacker!!!
Loveee yaaa
keep rocking n entertaining
mwahhxxx n hugs

-UR MAD FAN SAMIA

MADHU.BARUN
Tacker! Your name sends shivers across my body! Seeing you on screen makes my heart skip a beat! Seeing you blush makes me blush even more and seeing you cry makes my heart bleed! Why? Because you are the ultimate heart hacker! Love you so much. Today is one of the best days ever coz you are born and could hack my heart! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN TACKER
may you have loads and loads of birthdays and you and your family have all the success and happiness in the world!

-Sifa Fatima- 

Hai karan,
Iam sifa from kerala'.n Happy Birthday to u '.i wish that u get all happiness in your life'n I will definetly be happy seeing u happy as always. This is the first time i am wishing a celebrity n for first time I got an opportunity lyk this...i wish ki ye ek awesome birthday ho'luv u so much karan'.enjoy ur birthday'

Edited by .Tanvi. - 10 years ago
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

JungleeBilli

Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come. 
Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. 
May this birthday offer you as much joy and happiness as you give to all who know you. 
Happy Birthday

Virika 11

Dear Tacker
A very happy birthday.
May you have many many many many more.
You have the spark that sets you apart and makes you different fron everyone else. Your smile,your eyes, your laughter, your voice, your nature infact your everything is what makes you different
You're the king of expressions,the rockstar, the charmer, an unmatchable portrayer of emotion and the ultimate romancer. 
Be it Sameer, Santanu or Viren your acting make us love them,laugh with them and cry with them.
Your IV are just amazing. You make us laugh. You're the best no doubt. Your smile is works like a . You're a heart hacker.
A wonderful human being, a powerful performer and a complete entertainer.
Karan Tacker you just rock.I wish you every bit of happiness and success in your life 
May this birthday brings the best for you for today tomorrow and forever

MariaRauf

Happy bday TACKER 
The hear HACKER 
First of all congratulation for completing four sucessfull years of ur life . This is truely a mildsone n i pray u reach many more . On this special occasion of ur bday i pray your all wishes cum true n mau you ve a happy n successfull year bpth in ur professional.n personal life . You arr truely an amazing actor you are tge first one to whom i m obsessed more than anything ur acting skills arr commendable 
Keep shining n rising 
Happy bday tacker 
vbasdeo
Happy Birthday KARAN!!!!! 
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! 
Happy birthday, Happy birthday !
Happy birthday to KARAN!!!!    
Happy birthday to a Rockstar 
wish you many more happy, prosperous,
successful, and fun ones to come.
Have a rocking day and wish you all the best 
In this new year in life 
Loads of loveee from me...

-SarunHolic-

finally the day has arrived 

A VEry HApPY birthday to u The HEartThrob of TELEVISION-Karan tacker 
lots to say but words cant define you 

ok now herez Wishing you a day as special as you are
Happy birthday my hottiiee tacker   
Birthdays don't come everyday, so make it
a day that will go down in history!!!
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE...
AND YOU GET MORE N MORE BIRTHDAYS

i wish u more and more joy n happiness on
ur birthday...
HAVE A BLAST n KEEP ROCKING
May u achieve all success dat u want to and
dat u deserve to achieve..
N may u live a Looong life...   

Ur name just put a smile on my face each n
evrytym i see u and u made my each day
just wonderful everytym...

U r d most genuine, humble,funny,honest,
respectable,sweet(and wat not) person i
came across 

U r a great i mean d best actor wid ur
personified acting n u make believe every one
on 2 b great actor who jz put a glance on ur
acting...
you are perfect as viren no1 else cud have done splendid job den you

you are da ''PERFECT GUY''evry girl wants   
you are simply awsome 
words fall short to praise you at
times..
lovee youu a tonn   

your nd krystle's chemistry iz hot and sizzling 
i think you
two are the cutest & most hilarious buddies 
love your ofscreen interviews

Happy walaaa birthday once again 
loveee youuu bohottt bohottt bohottt zyada
keep rockinggg with krystle 
have nothing to say more m speechless to
say anything when it come to u

Wid lots and lots
of love n love   
Ur die-hard
crazy fan sparsh(Sarunholic)

ashna1406

Your Birthday is actually my favorite day of the year because I can tell you how much I love you though i keep telling it everyday.   
So, are you up for one more crazy Birthday to celebrate? Happy Birthday karan!
i love u n will always love u

ktloversera

Wishing you a day filled with love and cheer. May you be surrounded by all your loved ones. May this year bring you prosperity, fortune and friendship. Happy Birthday to you.Sometimes it may not be possible to remind someone everyday about how special they are. On your birthday I am taking a chance to tell you that you are special, whether I tell you everyday or not. A warm and pleasant birthday to the brightest and the funniest person I have ever known. You can lighten up a room with just your smile. I'm glad to have known you. May God Bless.This birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into reality and may lady luck visit your home today. Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest person I've ever known.

You know how much every fan loves you and on this special day of your I would like to pray that you may god bless you with a long life.InshaAllah.
Today, I want to take the privilege of wishing you all the happiness in the world, may God shower his blessings upon you forever, and grant you with all that you desire. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Have a great day and a fruitful year ahead!
Love you loads and may this birthday be the best.

Edited by ktloversera - 10 years ago
-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

- By xMidnightStarx

- By Deepikz

- By shruthi13

- By --Amna--

- By kryanholic

- By niCeline

- By MADHU.BARUN

- By Natasha137

- By -Deeps-
Edited by -Deeps- - 10 years ago
-Deeps- thumbnail

- By -Muskii-

- By -SarunHolic-

- By Siifa Fatima (Facebook)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMRQUfe6GZM[/YOUTUBE]

-Muskii- thumbnail

Introduction , Career and Awards by Wikipedia 

Post /Layout /Compiling -Muskii,KryRan14,-Deeps-,Ktloversera

A big thanks to everyone who sent their wishes, siggies VMs! The post couldn't have been made without those!

And -Deeps- , Ktloversera and KryRan14  for taking their time and posting all the gifts and messages 

For the last time ...

THANK YOU GUYS alot

🤗🤗🤗

-Deeps- thumbnail

K - Kind-hearted
A - Achiever
R - Rockstar
A - Actor
N - Naughty

T - Tremendous
A - Awesome
C - Charming
K - Killer
E - Elated
R - Remarkable

Karan Tacker, the name itself is enough. The name which makes people crazy. The name which brings a huge huge smile on our faces.The name which makes every girls heart beat faster. The name which takes our breathes away.
Tacker, You are not only a brilliant actor but an amazing person too. A person who is interactive with his fans. A person who is so genuine and down to earth. A person who is so hilarious. A person who is hot,cute,sexy,adorable,handsome and simply PERFECT. You're just a perfectionist to me. <3
I've been watching you since Star Sansaar. I guess every Sunday morning at around 11 or 12 it used it air. And then Love ne happened and then RBO and now EHMMBH. It's always always been a pleasure to watch you on screen. I've been following you since 8th grade. <3 And you've portrayed all your characters so well that we feel so attached to them. Not to forget your anchoring. You are great at that too. I watch like ALL the award shows and stuff if you're there. <3 Seriously, You're televisions Ranbir Kapoor. It's the perfect tag for you! <3
One question I've always wanted to ask you. Y U SO HOT? I mean like seriously. Are you planning some murder or something? Coz' seriously your looks do kill. You're just too hot to handle. Your hair,your smile,your face,your body. Everything about you is just mind-boggling. Your hair is just perfect. And your smile is to die for. And your body.. Ahhh! HOT HOT HOT! Seriously! I just go crazy looking at your body. I can drool over you like forever. You're such a charmer. You never fail to make me smile.
I'm head over heels for you. Just wish to meet you some day. Phir toh mera jeewan safal ho jaega! :P I come to Mumbai every year but then too can't meet you. Hoping for some miracle to happen or you come to Chennai. Seriously, you should come. So many of us are dying to meet you. <3 It will be a dream come true for us! All this is the effect of Tackerism. A very deadly disease I must say.
And hearty congratulations on completing 4 years on Indian Television.
I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. Love you more than Viren loves Jeevika. ;)
ILOVEYOU. <3

With lots of love,
Deepika.
..Jass.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Karan!! Many many happy returns of the Day! 🤗...You're the most handsome, Cute, Hot , Sexy and The Most Perfect person in the universe!😳 ❤️...You're a Rockstar my darling, Love you!...❤️

You're Fabulous! Just Awesome! Seeing you just brightens up my day!😳  You made and i know will continue to make me die so many times in my life with your killer looks!😳  But i'll continue to live and love you! ❤️🤣
I think i should stop now! I already wrote a lot in my prev. Message!😆

Hope to meet you soon...sooner!😳
Love ya!❤️
-Jasleen!

Edited by kryanholic - 10 years ago
Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

" />

Wish you a very Happy Birthday!

Wish you all the very best in life and a wonderful year ahead.

Have a great day!
Edited by Kashy15 - 10 years ago