HappyB'Day To The Hottest Guy Ever-Karan Tacker! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Happy Birthday Karan tacker the hot hunk of television industry
You are always superb in acting and style.
May your all wishes come true.
I think you are one of few male actor in tv who is
able to make popular pair with four different
female lead actor in on screen.
Thats a shinining example of your acting
capability...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY🥳
cake for you

awww my prince😳

KUKKAD KAMAL DA❤️

Awww so cutee

hotness personified😳

aww my kryan😳perfect 2geda

Edited by -SarunHolic- - 10 years ago
Happy Birthday Karan🥳🥳

May god bless you with all the success and happiness in this world love you keep rocking❤️

Omg! I'm so late 
Res
#Unres

Happy Birthday Karan tacker
My hero! My first and last love <3
You're the hottest creature existing in this universe!
And This day is really hot*
May all the happiness find your way!
Have a prosperous life ahead!
Just Love you!

Edited by Natasha137 - 10 years ago
Happy b'day my love karan tacker
happy wala birthday my handsum hunk Karan tacker
many many happy returnz of the day
may u have blast year ahead
n god fulfill ur every little wish
love u tacker
keep rocking
herez bday cake from me 😛

freaking hawttt 😳

stop it yar!
Dis iz killing me nw

my favr8
Edited by Asr-Ki-Sam - 10 years ago
Asdfghjkl.  Lateee! .--.

RES!!
i m super late for Tacker's bdae!:( Nahi! This can never happen! -__-

Happy Birthday Karan! Love you tonnes!❤️

Now, I am super late at editing it.:( Blame school:( Anyways, here is my big wala comment on my heart hacker's birthday. You are really a heart hacker and I am telling the truth. I don't know how to lie, you see.

11th May. This day has been the most important in my life. Why? Its my weekend to revise for exam? Its weekend to have fun? Nahi.. Its my Karan's birthday!!!:D Woot! Woot! Seriously, I am here unresing my comment with exam tomorrow. Let me see how long this goes.. Lol..

Well, where should I start from? As you have read my message in the first page, I have told everything! Everything means Everything! You are just freaking freaking awesome! I think I should check up the dictionary to find a word to describe you. You are more than awesome. And I mean it, seriously. You just make my day. Just see, I am having my exams and I am here in front of IF just to wish you the best birthday. I am just too addicted you,literally. No day passes for me without getting a glimpse of you. Your smile.. One smile of yours is enough for me to survive the day. You are my stress reliever at times when I get too fed up. Like I've mentioned in my previous message, posted in the front page, you are the Best Karan. Its too amazing to know that you have become an integral part of my life. You are the Best Karan, as you already know it. You are amazing!:D You are awesome. And what makes it better is that I share my birthday in the same month with you, May. Mine is 11 days after yours. Eeekkss!!

I know I am late but... Late is better than never, right? So, I am here wishing you a happy birthday. Hope you had the bestest birthday man! Saw some of your party pictures, and I was asking myself, 'Oh boy! How the hell can you manage to look so hot? How can you kill me each time?' You looked soo hot! Well, you are always hot!😳 Anyways, back to topic. Wish you the best in your life. I pray to the god wholeheartedly that you lead an awesome life, a life that only brings in happiness.:D I Love You Tonnes Karan. Tonnes means Tonnes, boy!❤️. Keep calm and do everything well!:D And always stay the same person.. Because I love you for who and what you are from inside.❤️😳 Happy Belated Birthdayy!:D

Woah! That was one heck of a long long reply. Sorry:P Cannot control myself when it comes to you... And I talk a lot.. A lot means a lot!:P See, started again... Lol.. Happy Birthday, boyy! Love you loads and tonnes!❤️

With love and the biggest hug to you,
Preetha:)
The biggest Tackerian in the world❤️

Special applause to my girls, Muskz, Sara, Tanvi and Deepz for this wonderful and dashing birthday thread. Flawless thread, I would say!:D
Edited by niCeline - 10 years ago
Happy birthday Karan. May all your wishes come true... 
You are a brillant actor!! Love your work.. Truly you are talented actor.. May your future be bright...😃

Lovely Thread Girls good Job⭐️

Edited by Deepikz - 10 years ago

A wonderful human being, a powerhouse performer, a complete entertainer n king of EXPRESSIONS⭐️

karan tacker❤️ 
I wish you every bit of happiness and success in all your endeavors 😊!! 
keep rizing, shining n keep make evry1 Proud n be Healty. 
Wish you a very very Happy wala Birthday and Many Happy Returns of the Day. may god fullfill all ur wishes u dreamt off. n this year passes more beautifully then last year😳
Edited by sabulovekaran - 10 years ago
Happieee Birthday Karan Tacker...!!

Love u lotszzz...❤️

Party tyme...🤗