Users

Frequent Posters

sman thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dadi is so stubborn ..love Arnav
ziya-farhannish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
you updated! i havent read it yet! will comment again after reading!
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

finally look who is here im gonna make petition to ban all you tube videos of arhi from abavi

he he that was such super update and when u said long , it was not that long

it was smalll

we need looong ones

dadi is big troubled nut to crack

but KKG is super too and fits well

im liking jealous arnav and nk and anjlai bond

vi please update soon

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
res

edited :

m so sorry i had forgotten to update my comment...that was such a lovely chapter...Arnav;s unease to see Khushi spend time with any of the males around, is too good to read...finally NK and Anjali figured out that something is happening...good would love to see them in action regarding our ArHi...

Dadi is mean, but then we need her to make Arnav feel all protective towards Khushi...i hope Sheetal stays away, till Arnav falls more deep in love with Khushi...

what the mystery about Aman, m guessing he is a brotherly figure to Khushi...m i right ? how long till u open this suspense...

update soon, dear...we are eagerly waiting...
Edited by anjs - 10 years ago
sugarbird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was a contented long update.  never expected dadi to be so cold towards khushi...  poor khushi...  nice to see arnav so possessive when it comes to khushi.  love nk & anjali's nok joke... eager to read more...
pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
FIrst of all its a beautiful update...jealous arnav is fun to watch...loved NK's act to protect khushi from gettng offended...just hate dadi...i know for sure its gonna be fun so i'm eagerly waiting for the next arshi convo...

I've said this before n i'm saying it again that this is one of my favourite ff n i'm crazy over it...u write beautifully...i can actually visualise arshi playing out the scene.
Waiting to read more... please update soon. Thanks for updating.
sanamsky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much for  update love it plz try to update soon 
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Okay pehla a big hug for your update and a big danda too for not updating for so long. After listening to your IPK addiction saga, the same of which I too am suffering from and this week was particularly nasty with IPK 2nd anniversary coming up, I am going to go easy on you okay. But this is for this one time only. Next time onwards, update dena please. Can't be without update for DG for this long.

So Dadi is still Dadi eh? She is one stubborn old lady and she is not going to accept Khushi as her grandson's wife. She is one who can break but can't bend over. Arnav is protecting Khushi - doesn't like Khushi with her friends and is seriously becoming downright possessive on her. Is this the first signs of love that is brewing between the two. Anjali and NK have caught on the signs and somehow Anjali seems to be happy with Khushi as Arnav's wife and so does NK. Ab we wait - for the next move and see who is going to admit first. Why do I feel that Arnav is going to follow Khushi to the editor's office without her being none the wiser. The lovers tiff sure are too good in this FF. Can't wait for the next update now. Please pretty please with a cherry on the top, update soon.
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Loved the update.
Dadigiri in full swing!
So all know now that Dadi is using her aukat card.
She will try to trample Khushi. But will she succeed?
Nah! May make some miserable attempts but sucess, Nah!
Khushi is giving the royal brush off to Arnav. He must realize how she would have felt.
Waiting for your next update.
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
That was brutal! 
Dadi! The highest in Aukat .. you would have been nothing but a corpse had it not been for Khushi! 
So much saving? hmmph!
Thats right ... All in Vain indeed! 

Arnav bitwa! decide dude ... what is it that you want?
You are so damn possesive of her ... and at the same time u are so cool being associated with sheetal! 
I expected some sorta reaction from him when dadi mentioned her ... but all he did was shrugg! and continued acting the possesive protective husband of her!

Okie Khushi ... i just love her character in this... down to earth ... humane ... intelligent and a smart girl! 
i just hope u are not trampled over in this world being all alone! 
Anjali - NK !! you guys are the only hope for Khushi's happiness!

Thanks for the lovely update abavi! 
Missed it so much! Can we please have the updates sooner?!? pretty pls?