Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Teen naav mein paer(feet) hain aapke...still a quick update...thanks Abavi you are great...please keep it going like this(touchwood)...yes a filler update, nevertheless an update...Khushi( Vi...Sorry I'm being so petty, just a small request, u spell KUshi not KHushi...Kh...from the epiglottis😉 🤣🤣🤣...if possible to change fine otherwise just carryon with what u are comfy)
Khushi is weaving her way into everyone's heart...but this Dadi seems to be tough nut to crack...lets see how you have envisioned this character...Arnav had me confused...why he had been staring at Khushi...and why none of the siblings noticed😡...anyhoos...Ishq or mushq chhupayee nahin chhuptey...awaiting next update...
BTW I need to read the story from scratch again...didn't know Mamaji is A Doctor😲😳...My bad...you continue with the updates Dearie...🤗
sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
loved d update abavi 
thnksss 
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
wow khushi is one smart cookie
loved how arnav was fascinated by her
waiting for the next part
continue soon
thanx for the pm
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Ahha, Khushi is super talented, glad she was able to help Dadi, hope dadi will realize her worth and wont degrade her in future, although I have no hopes from dadi 😊 Fantastic update, love this super strong Khushi who is happy in what she currently have in her life rather than cribbing what would been!! 

Thanks for the PM dear, it was really nice update! 
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
vi has beocme good kid

look at her giving updates very soon

very good girl indeed

yes the foundation is being laid

dadi will start loving her like arnva

yeah i mean it like arnav will start loving her and will not show her

im all excited Vi

give us another update
srilathas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear yr story is excellent...and a very beautiful update...i thought u may end the update little bit dry without any interaction betw arshi but it was well compensated in the end...very nice...and this story is a real refresher to beat the heat in mumbai...great going...
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woww khushii is rank holder hmmm
Waiting for time when arnav khusii discus some book n he like coffee made by her

Continue soon
Thanks for pm
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
AWESOME FF, GIRL...LOVED READING IT
abraxos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
loved how everyone praised khushi. everyone including arnav was dumbstuck by khushi's qualifiction. well i can see some sparks in them .i hope anjali put her brains on work now.  
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whow man she is rank holder impressive ... she is gem they underestimated her first time they met...
dadi'd be little nice towards her hopefully...like the wayarnav and kushi talks unkowingly they r bonding together.let see how the story goes...

nice update.thank u.

kushiarnav1.