Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
brilliantly written! by using just the right amount of vocabulary and the finest details and descriptions you made this piece worth it!
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ITrustMyHeart

A WOW to the writer! 

The last line just touched my heart- it's not your "fault"!

But sadly, the society doesn't think that way (most of them)! 

The line in bold is precisely why I have written this my friend. I have seen the effects of these events, and I cannot begin to comprehend how some people can trivialise the matter the way do with certain belittling statements. Thank you so much for stopping in to read, and thank you for the appreciation. I'm happy I managed to strike a chord somewhere.
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

brilliantly written! by using just the right amount of vocabulary and the finest details and descriptions you made this piece worth it!

Thank you very much! It was a bit difficult to write, but the result was worth it for me too.
subi27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was a brilliant piece:):):)cant believe the girl's mother accused her own child:):):)but sad such people exist:(:(you emoted the girl really beautifully:):):)
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderfully written.  The sweet innocence described wonderfully.  The attack at the creek and the home deserved more than the stinging slap.  Glad she had someone on her side.

Well done.
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: subi27

That was a brilliant piece:):):)cant believe the girl's mother accused her own child:):):)but sad such people exist:(:(you emoted the girl really beautifully:):):)

Thank you; I tried my best to do justice to the emotions of the girl involved. As you've said, such people do exist, and while some of them are genuinely misguided, there are  others who are simply heartless.
_IcePrincess_ thumbnail
That was beautifully written, I loved it!👏
A really touching piece of work!
winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing this wonderful update with us...the story is so sad but good atleast in the end someone acknowlede tht it wasnt her fault...btw i loved the anology of the mangoes flies and the girl's life...correct me if i m wrong i think sucking those mangoes represents girl;s desire to live a healthy life a dream of bright and prosperous life and the flies represents the reality of it how her life was crushed and sucked like the fly.donno wat i m blabbering 😆 but thts the effect of your OS on me...i could very well connect to the state of her mother and father as well...oh poor child she never dreamt she would go through so much trauma  she has almost forgotten her pain infact she is dwelling in her own thought where did she went wrong wat was her fault and the last line was awesome... thanks for the brilliant write up👏 
dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing...u hv described all the emotions wonderfully
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

Wonderfully written.  The sweet innocence described wonderfully.  The attack at the creek and the home deserved more than the stinging slap.  Glad she had someone on her side.

Well done.

Thank you, Avi! There's no excuse for her mother's initial reaction, and yet I couldn't help but think about the different meanings that can exist when those words are uttered by different people for the same situation. So based on my thoughts regarding her mother, I'm not quite sure what exactly would be needed, but if she does have a heart at all, then I think seeing the aftermaths of the events on her child will be more adept punishment than that slap. Like you, I'm glad that the little girl had someone with her. Not everyone does.