Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SandCastle. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I completely agree with You.

Gunjan's Self Respect has just vanished into thin air. Can't believe this is the.same girl who married off Mayank, the guy who didn't trust her to Charu & now herself is pining for him & desperate to be with him?!
Is she that desperate that she can't even wait for him to get divorced & for them to get her dad's approval?! I was literally groaning at the terrace scene yesterday. Extremely Cheesy & Corny like Mohini & Ranju said

If she couldn't live without Mayank, why get him married to Charu in the 1sr place. I am not at all liking how this serial in the ladakpan is showing us saas bahu saga where the potential bahu Gunjan takes all the craps from the Gargs & Mayank & still is crying to even think to leave them. I am sure Sneha must be cursing the day she handed over her daughter to the gargs, from wherever she would be :P
The biggest stereotype the show follows, Love can't happen more than once, like seriously?!
Indians already live in this illusion because of Bollywood & shows like this make it even worse & then people look at girl in cheap way who has fallen in love more than once. Crap 😵

Anyways I hope CV's mend their way cause they still have time & I really want back the Gunjan I used to adore. Great topic :D
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mohini19

This topic may come across as harsh to some people, especially gunjan fans. But, what you said is very true. 

Honestly, the entire terrace scene between gunjan-Mayank in today's episode was EXTREMELY cheezy. Utterly disappointed in CVs for the current track. HORRIBLE and SHODDY writing. 

By the way, when was the last time these two girls went to college? 

bang on Mohini ..I am a fan of yours ..I didnt watch the episode but I watched the SBB ..I felt the same ..
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I dont know why shail was praising Mayank for staying away from Gunjan after he got married to Charu infront of Akash ... ,, Has she forgotten the suicide incident .. he was forcing her to marry him ..and he was keep blaming her for his status .. even the day she af=greed to marry adi he asked her to elope and physically hurt her ..what not .. He was a sensible man only in last few days ... but kya barosa .. has Gunjan forgotten all these ...Or these are part of true love ..

Edited by Hashii - 11 years ago
SandCastle. thumbnail
Hashii, Shail has Short Term Memory Loss when it comes to their 'Baccha' Mayank She seems to have forgotten what her Baccha did all those months & even Gunjan has. I don't even know what mahaan work Mayank did last few days that Shail is SO proud of him. Yesterday she said, she is proud of Mayank that he isn't willing to get married to Gunjan without Akash's blessings. Yeah she knows right how awesome is her Baccha when it comes to eloping, just needs a reason for it. Anyways Mayank can't get married to Gunjan until he is married to Charu, he didn't prove any mahaanta of his by rejecting to marry Gunjan the same day.

Garg Parivaar ke Unche Dukaan aur Pheeke Pakwaan 👎🏼
Gunjan's character has been butchered badly by CV's that's all i want to say.
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SailorMoonStar

I wouldn't say no self respect, yes VERY little now, it has decreased a lot though 😭. The attitude full Gunjan who didn't take anyone's crap is now always easily pushed by people. She gave into Charu so easily and took Rachna's and the family's crap when she was angry at her 😡.

But relating to Maayank, I am not a Mayan fan (but that might change if I ever go back and watch the beginning of their relationship cause I never watched that before cause I started to watch this show late), but I think she showed enought self respect on his part. She rejected him on the marriage day 👏 I was really proud of her there. She never went back to him or even thought of that until yesterday or so, and that's pretty good 👏. I mean it's been so many months, Maayank learned his lesson, she saw him suffering with her own eyes, and she discovered Charu is truly an evil witch. She also still loves Maayank, so now what for she is not gonna marry?

Yes I think her self respect is low, but not in Maayank case because she showed her self respect by keep rejecting him 👏. Now if she accepts him it is ok and not damage to her respect. Yea but in other cases I think 😕

i fully agree with you! 
also, i think it was valentine's day when mayank made a lot of arrangements for gunjan on the terrace and proposed her, she was very upset n wanted to tell him she loves him but she thought about the time he had misunderstood her and controlled herself! that is self respect! 
now i think she is convinced that he truly repents his mistakes and all his actions thats why she is giving in to her love for him!
dundumol96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorvab

</div><div>i fully agree with you!
also, i think it was valentine's day when mayank made a lot of arrangements for gunjan on the terrace and proposed her, she was very upset n wanted to tell him she loves him but she thought about the time he had misunderstood her and controlled herself! that is self respect!
now i think she is convinced that he truly repents his mistakes and all his actions thats why she is giving in to her love for him!

but dear its not his repents or else its about gunjans desion...how could she forget about past humilation...i think when mayank is married gunjan's relation to him changed they r no more boyfriend and girlfrind or lovers ...gunjan may forgive him that ok...but not become of his lover...
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dundumol96

but dear its not his repents or else its about gunjans desion...how could she forget about past humilation...i think when mayank is married gunjan's relation to him changed they r no more boyfriend and girlfrind or lovers ...gunjan may forgive him that ok...but not become of his lover...

ur not wrong! but i feel that she has forgotten past humiliation because she has seen how much mayank regrets his actions
and i dont think he's such a bad person at heart that he shouldnt be given a second chance! everyone is given a second chance, why not him!
and i agree everything changed when mayank got married. but we should also see that he and charu never had the relation of a husband-wife, and charu herself was so cruel and that was itself a punishment for mayank! 
Edited by poorvab - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is what I have to say:

SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JulieD

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">This is what I have to say:

<div align="center"></font></div>

Actually it's like this:-

The brain is the most outstanding organ. It works 24 hours, 365 days, right from birth until you sit there to take your exams.