Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Never_alone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mysticzeal

i am pretty sure that some arvi and rithvik fan must only be doing all this in the name of shakti fan just to defame shakti

what do you mean ?? We are not frm those who loves to do this RUBBISH things ! And i'm sure the girl who bashed Asha on twitter is some one frm you :P
arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

who said that we dont have proofs that "mature fan" abusing ashu n rd aid clearly that rd should be like shakthi blah blah blah in one tweet from here we can see the purpose of the post clearly given previous facts we cant stop ourselves from suspecting certain someones involvement in this
[/QUOTE]

What a low life for writing stuff like this to Asha...i am going to stand up for Asha  and support her and RD.
 You know if the person who wrote this to asha and if is reading my post, all i want to say is that they need to get their mental status checked and doob maro chulu bhar pani me...and your low life act has brought all of us together...so you have FAILED in your bad intentions. LOVE ASHVIK EVEN MORE NOW😊

arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bravearvians

The girl who posted all that rubish stuff on RD's wall is no where to be found on twitter :P she might be *SCARED* after rithvik's reply to her 🀣 🀣

I checked, seems like her account is deleted...bad karma is going to come back to her🀣
Never_alone1 thumbnail

better mind ur language. i just said some arvi fan. arvi fans on twitter , if and fb can be different. i never said some arvi fan from IF has done this.

even i said a fan frm twitter or on FB did that :P
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

trps will speak everything. just wait and watch. time is not that far when all words will backfire just like it happened during ovi's time.

and from when did so called chemistry of actors start getting high trps. if u all think that by uniting arvi , ashwik chemistry will burn the screen then u all are highly mistaken.

look at ehmmbh. there are 4 hearthrobs and 2 hot couples unlike pr. still it gets very less trps. karan krystle and kushal nia are 4 young generation heart throbs. still their trps are very low.
in punar vivah gurmeet kratika cudnt save the show.
on the other hand there are shows like tarak mehta who dont have a single hot stud or hot babe still they get very high trps. in veera 2 small kids get high trps.

so just by uniting arvi and showing ashwik chemistry is not going to do any good. wait for trp verdict. who knows karma may bite back that time.

SUPER DUPER LIKE TO YOUR POST!!!! @mysticzeal
My like button is not working so posted.
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail

yeah obviously.
all those who are jumping in their lala land that ashwik scenes will get trps need to understand that trps need a good story and not hot couples, ehmmbh is a great show with no immorality. it has 2 hot couples. that means double bonanza. still it is faring bad.
so how will a show like pr with all illicit and najayaz people filled in it will get trps.

grt going...i agree wid u...dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
MissMona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arvifanalways

OMG i just read online that shakti arora has been leaking future storyline to his fan. I saw there someone attached the part of his conversation  with a fan. HOW UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!  

I am wondering if he is encouraging his fans to abuse Asha on twitter , otherwise why are his fans doing that????IF THIS IS TRUE, THEN I HAVE  NEVER HEARD OF ANY ACTOR DOING THAT πŸ˜²

i know you have Onirlingitis. Get well soon.
But there is no need to make a speculation or bad rumor on the actor shakti.

paris.hilton thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissMona

i know you have Onirlingitis. Get well soon.
But there is no need to make a speculation or bad rumor on the actor shakti.

Onirlingitis... that is so hilarious MissMona 🀣 🀣
Can't stop laughing      πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£ Edited by paris.hilton - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
We hv already made it clear that what happens on twitter , plss dont bring it on IF since there is no use of discussing twitter fights or issues here on IF ..this is IF and not twitter ... Only if some actor updates any status on twitter or FB page which is their official one , we allow just to share that status .. thats it .. nothing else from twitter or FB is entertained on IF ..

And to other members , there was no need to personally attack the topic maker with sarcastic comments .. just reporting the thread would hv done the trick too ..

Last but not the least , if any actor is leaking storyline , then deal with it on that particular page only where the actor is doing it ... there is no use of bringing it up here on IF and getting into a fight with each other which will do no good to the show or this forum ...

**Topic closed
PR Dev team