DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Here is how you should disagree in a CIVIL manner. 

1. STOP mansplaining. I have seen it with both Rishbala and Subala and any other bala. You are not entitled to looking down on another human being.

I will NOT swear because someone asked nicely.😊
2. STOP getting so personal. You assume that the Madhu supporters are lesbians or old career women and the RK droolers are teenagers who enjoy Vampire Diaries. May be that is true but, you cannot assume that. You are displaying your lack of intellect and/or control over emotions when you do that. See how that last line made you feel? That is how I feel everytime you hate on me for jotting down an innocent comment on the internet.

3. Your opinion is NOT the ultimate truth. Hard to believe, isn't it? You are not the fuhrer and we do not all love you. So if I disagree, argue back without commenting on my relationship status or what I do for a living because that just tells me you have nothing valid to contribute, Just going off on tangents like I do when I have to fill in the word limit on my essay. 

4. Every thing is NOT about SULTAN. If I argue that RK is wrong, you say but Sultan is not right either. That's right, he is not. But you just made an assumption I actually like Sultan (which I don't). If you have nothing else to talk about, don't bring in Sultan to make RK look better by default. Madhu should not have to choose between these two men. There are plenty of men in India and elsewhere.

Okay if someone finds a way to attack me now, welcome. I made cookies.
Edited by DonnaHarvey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Damn girl! About time people read these golden words of yours. 

If you side with RK; your automatically assumed to be a teenager πŸ˜†

If you side with Sultan; you suddenly become a traitor πŸ˜³

If you think Madhu is wrong; suddenly you are accused of thinking RK is your idol πŸ˜›If you think Madhu is wrong; suddenly you are accused of thinking RK is your idol πŸ˜›

One cannot express their opinion without being attacked, accused or personally insulted. Sigh. 

Edited by heart1 - 10 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Goh😳 I know but it is nice to hear from you.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
u seem pissed of...but I guess ur title should read public declaration..like --- I belong to no mans land πŸ˜†

small doubt...what is another bala..

whatever u said...all know that...its just that they dont follow it...being fair yet proving ones point is not that easy so people take wrong route n blame u n be harsh n think they won...
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

u seem pissed of...but I guess ur title should read public declaration..like --- I belong to no mans land πŸ˜†

I am not. Well, not to the extent that I get in life outside internet anyways.
small doubt...what is another bala..
I'd rather not talk about it. Enough group targets on my back alreadyπŸ˜†
whatever u said...all know that...its just that they dont follow it...being fair yet proving ones point is not that easy so people take wrong route n blame u n be harsh n think they won...
I agree. I have tried being unbiased and then, I am accused of changing camps. I am sorry but I do not remember being inked into a frat/sorority/fandom (whatever kids call it these days).πŸ˜‰

-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well I agree. If In my opinion what RK did in today's episode as wrong doesn't automatically mean I want madhu with sultan ... 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

Well I agree. If In my opinion what RK did in today's episode as wrong doesn't automatically mean I want madhu with sultan ... 

Thank you. My point precisely.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart1

Damn girl! About time people read these golden words of yours. 

They do? Yes, they do. Listen to this commentator people. 

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am doubtful now..what bala u were talking about...ahh hhmm...πŸ€“

the more u try to justify urselves the more it will hurt...chill n be bindaas...why care what people think about us when we exactly know what we are thinking ...
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

Here is how you should disagree in a CIVIL manner. 

1. STOP mansplaining. I have seen it with both Rishbala and Subala and any other bala. You are not entitled to looking down on another human being.

DISCLAIMER: I will NOT swear because someone asked nicely.😊
2. STOP getting so personal. You assume that the Madhu supporters are lesbians or old career women and the RK droolers are teenagers who enjoy Vampire Diaries. May be that is true but, you cannot assume that. You are displaying your lack of intellect and/or control over emotions when you do that. See how that last line made you feel? That is how I feel everytime you hate on me for jotting down an innocent comment on the internet.

3. Your opinion is NOT the ultimate truth. Hard to believe, isn't it? You are not the fuhrer and we do not all love you. So if I disagree, argue back without commenting on my relationship status or what I do for a living because that just tells me you have nothing valid to contribute, Just going off on tangents like I do when I have to fill in the word limit on my essay. 

4. Every thing is NOT about SULTAN. If I argue that RK is wrong, you say but Sultan is not right either. That's right, he is not. But you just made an assumption I actually like Sultan (which I don't). If you have nothing else to talk about, don't bring in Sultan to make RK look better by default. Madhu should not have to choose between these two men. There are plenty of men in India and elsewhere.

Okay if someone finds a way to attack me now, welcome. I made cookies.

i take a bow.πŸ˜† no seriously i totally agree with u, awesome post.