Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

well said its_me...

her being a mother of twins that too less than a year old, i not only appreciate her efforts of continuing her works but also admire her ... if i was in her position i dont think i would even be able to come to gf...

muski... i really appreciate ur hardwork and time that u take for us... lots of love and hugs to u and kiddos... will be waiting for u

so true  i m also mother of small kids... heads off to here atleast she try to update ...muskaan we all understand u dear how hard its to write with small kids ... take ur  time and take care of kids we  will wait for u dont worry
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for comments & likes

sorry for the delay
here is the link to thread 6
shall try to update today..
love
muskan
preeti.1 thumbnail
plz muski update dedo ...new thread me ...ese hi wapas offline mat jana
manikka thumbnail
thnks for the link di...

and plzz don't mind these craps...
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kavya.sravya

hum intejaar karenge...khayamat thak !! khuda kare..ke..khayamat ho...aur aap update de...

I would like to say to some readers that an update isnt a right but a privilege! She doesnt get paid nor you are paying her! She has two babies to take care of. Despite of her responsibilities she update whenever she can. So be grateful!

Kayamat tak wait karsakti ho par ek insaan ka nahin.
Itna bhi mat besabar ho. Sabar ka phal mitha hota hai.
sonu4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: zida

I said that before if writter want respct they also respct there readers .if u writtr have any problm they shuld tall us

I would like to say to some readers that an update isnt a right but a privilege! She doesnt get paid nor you are paying her! She has two babies to take care of. Despite of her responsibilities she update whenever she can. So be grateful!

She did informed by leaving a note!
She doesnt to get respect from readers that arent grateful!
sonu4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: idunno

looks like it become ur habit of living ur ff halfway-we admired ur writing but disappointed by irregular writing,so i am ending this ff here only bye .

Sushmacholke thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chaahe sukh ho Chaahe dukh ho... wowww bg musicπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
muskan, i just read your entire sati and my eyes are still teary.

the society is still cruel towards innocent girls.

but i know, maaneet will come together in the end, right?

please update whenever you get time.

and you also got 2 little ones, i got to know.

what r their names?

r both angels or 1 angel and 1 little baba?
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sonu4ever

right dear.. Muskaan is one such writer who is admired by everyone here.. her stories makes us happy and we all are thankful to her for giving  us such lovely stories.. Muskaan u update when you have time.. we knowing being a wife, DIL and a mother to 2 twins is not easy to handle.. you take care of yourself and two angels and we will wait for your updates..