gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

👏AR as Sultan,is stealing more and more hearts everyday with his character and powerful dialogues.

My heart started racing in anticipation,desperate to see his Avatar,the moment the black four wheel drive arrived,Dhak dhak dhak dhak❤️

And then when he stepped down from the car,his sleek black juthe,his lion like strides,his stern expression,his eyes,omgee,my heart started missing a beat.☺️

His clarifying with madhu,so calmly ,that he came at her invitation,but when he realised somethings wrong,very matter of factly like a gentleman,wanted to leave the place.👏

But Mr.RK wants to do athidhi pooja,i mean insults and humiliations,which is like second nature to him,will he ever learn.
Our hero,stands still,yet firm,unflinchingly thruout the nonsense thrown at him and all the gaalis,no reaction from our darling SS👍🏼.See,he does not want to stoop low in esteem😎,but the moment the superstar decides to accuse madhu😡 that she and sultan are secretly meeting👎🏼 and madhu is playing a double role with both men,he Like a Chivalrous Man ,warns him off not to cast aspersions on madhu's character.And he will bear any amount of disgusting insults thrown at him but not at madhu.

And cheers to his awesome dialogue:Humaare yahan khule aam auraton ki beizzathi nahin ki jaathi,👍🏼What an invisible slap on the superstars face🤢,and the result,a slap on his face.😲
The reaction of our daredevil🤓:looking for madhu's reaction,b4 he takes action.

What a shame to a hubby😭,when his wife is sure about another man listening to her,rather then him.All she had to do with sultan was gesture with eyes,no need for a single word.And RK forget about eye signs,even repeated pleading from his wife did not make him stop his defilinf atrocious words.

Again when RK threatens him and warns him off,one look at madhu's tearful face and he doesnt answer him and walks out in a dignified gait in front of everyone,head held high with respect intact.

Sultan we are proud of you,today.U gave respect to a woman and her emotions and the society,and have earned our respect and our hearts.🤗Lets start counting the fatality rates today,how many have lost their hearts and minds to sultan😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree
nyc post
sultan was awesome todday
sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazinggg post!!! 👏
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Post, Nimmi 👏

Sultan was the MAN of the day - Today!!! He is classy, respectable and dignified!

And AR's majestic screen presence and excellent acting deserves special mention today! 👍🏼
quiet_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"And then when he stepped down from the car,his sleek black juthe,his lion like strides,his stern expression,his eyes,omgee,my heart started missing a beat.☺️"

Lion like strides... uff.. he is so hawt.. ❤️
ninand thumbnail
super nlm... I mean I just cannot get over the difference between the two.. One is not worth talking about at all.. and for the other, words fall short.. 

I mean does he even need to speak.. The other shallow guy is enough to tell everyone what level he's at and what level Sultan's at , with his incessant arrogant diatribes and public humiliations.
He should be left alone with deepali and his mom and Bittuji. They all deserve each other, and disloyalty, and humiliation and suppression and aggression in spades..

ginny_2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely post😊
sultan has stolen my heart ,but that was a while back
now the admiration jus grows
meera285 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
day by day Sultan is taking over my heart he is so good no words for his expressions and words for todays episode
FoolishWiseGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FANTASTIC POST
im falling more and more in love with sultan and with ar too <3
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he is shown as a calm and sensible don...
i wish he was introduced as a businesses men rather than gangster