Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Delcy

He is WAAAY better than RK. Sorry to say but all RK knows is jealousy n possessiveness, which by the way, is not love. He just wants madhu to himself and no one else, yet doesn't back out from publicly insulting her all the time.
Sultan on the other hand respects women so much!! He even dint react to RK's slap cuz madhu asked hm not to. If anyone truly deserves madhu, it's sultan, cuz all RK knows is to praise her one minute, and insult her n treat her like trash the next.
GOSH! This poor girl went to the heights of giving her life for you Mr. 'Wont-ever-doubt-you-again'..! Forgot so soon? Jus cz of ur effin ego?
Gimme a break! ๐Ÿ˜ก

reading that made me want to cry  at this incredible manliness.. damn it !Sultaaan..๐Ÿ’”
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manonids

Really loved Sultaan today ...in front of RK's nonsense tirade, his subtle words simply killed RK ! ...In my world, women are not hurt neither insulted๐Ÿ‘ ...So true it was ! RK just stooped to another low today ...The girl who left all behind her to be with him, who jumped the cliff to prove her love was announced publically characterless๐Ÿคข! ...No wonder, a weak man like RK could not face the truth and slapped him ! 

Yes I totally agree with you. RK does not deserve Madhu and I totally became Sultan fan he is just amazing today and his dialogues are awesome๐Ÿ˜Š
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Delcy

He is WAAAY better than RK. Sorry to say but all RK knows is jealousy n possessiveness, which by the way, is not love. He just wants madhu to himself and no one else, yet doesn't back out from publicly insulting her all the time.
Sultan on the other hand respects women so much!! He even dint react to RK's slap cuz madhu asked hm not to. If anyone truly deserves madhu, it's sultan, cuz all RK knows is to praise her one minute, and insult her n treat her like trash the next.
GOSH! This poor girl went to the heights of giving her life for you Mr. 'Wont-ever-doubt-you-again'..! Forgot so soon? Jus cz of ur effin ego?
Gimme a break! ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
ornella_mg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh, I haven't seen the episode yet, but dying to see.

Sultan you are the man ๐Ÿ‘, proud of you !
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have no words for Sultan today...My heart goes out for him. God the humiliation he had to go through at that true Sadakchaap superstar of the show ...It really takes man of steel to stand there dignified at all the crap that was showing at him today. Hatts off to Sultan... He is so right, his world is different from the arrogance crap world of Superstar.

I bow down to Sultan today ๐Ÿ‘. It will take 1000 RKs to make one Sultan
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 10 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i love the sadakchaap!!
-Ratzz- thumbnail
love the one line he said meri dunya me aurton ko bezat nhe kia jata something like that love him today
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
today again he took my dil , I am heartless today he he seriously man kitna he deserve all love n praise 
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Just Few things I wanna tell about Sultan,

He may not be famous and powerful but he is a MAN!

He may not do non-stop Bak Bak and yell/humiliate others, But he Can understand Madhu's unspoken words and her painful emotions!

Last But not the Least - He may not have a Surname to boast of - But has DIGNITY AND SENSE to Value Madhu's silent plea and leave hurt but with grace!

My admiration for Sultan has increased a LOT now!!

๐Ÿ‘
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have to agree to this...

The best part about Sultan is he is dignified and has his emotions under check. He knows when to react and on what to react... He is wise ๐Ÿ˜Š He is not impulsive and gives respect where needed...

I donno if Madhu ever would develop any feelings towards Sultan but you cannot deny that she will definitely adore the man for the respect he gives her everytime... ๐Ÿ˜Š For his dignified stance..