Posted: 10 years ago
.. dont have anything else to say.. i love this man.. love him! hes.. he's... huh.. he's .. god! he's so Effing beautiful he makes me want to bawl out loud! he's..💔❤️   

Sultan is..💔 .. what a man!

Good lord.. he's so incredibly dignified and restrained and ... jeez... i m crazy about him..

Edited by ninand - 10 years ago
Sultan is amazing!!!  😊 👏
Nina, you are simply putting into words what all of us Sultan lovers, admirers are feeling at the moment! We are rendered completely speechless!
Really loved Sultaan today ...in front of RK's nonsense tirade, his subtle words simply killed RK ! ...In my world, women are not hurt neither insulted👏 ...So true it was ! RK just stooped to another low today ...The girl who left all behind her to be with him, who jumped the cliff to prove her love was announced publically characterless🤢! ...No wonder, a weak man like RK could not face the truth and slapped him ! 
really loved him today he was so good
Originally posted by mozart66

Nina, you are simply putting into words what all of us Sultan lovers, admirers are feeling at the moment! We are rendered completely speechless!

I ve.. gone nuts.. and i havent even seen the epi yet!! i 'm .. damn it i m .. i dunno.. what manliness man!..sh*t!💔
he is so nice today he proved again that he true person true well wisher wow love him love him love him, he has all power to give Superstart  jawab in his language but he can't go so low, love you for that Sultaan you deserve clap , respect for you increase million time after today episode ,you can show RK right place but you didnot as you are not like him but you care for Madhu I am loving my sweet handsome Sultaan so  mcuhhh. powerful hoker bhi power use na karna for some one goods is very very rare loved you aaj to feeling to give you hug. such as nice person rarely n char rarely found in TV love yo Sultaan you rocked jalen wale jale burai dekhne ki adat ho gayi to achai kaise dikhegi   Edited by alovi_21 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Manonids

Really loved Sultaan today ...in front of RK's nonsense tirade, his subtle words simply killed RK ! ...In my world, women are not hurt neither insulted👏 ...So true it was ! RK just stooped to another low today ...The girl who left all behind her to be with him, who jumped the cliff to prove her love was announced publically characterless🤢! ...No wonder, a weak man like RK could not face the truth and slapped him ! 

oh god I cant even name that man without wanting to puke.. I dont know how I will watch the epi, he 's so off putting! but god , SUltan!! what is he ! aah..
He is WAAAY better than RK. Sorry to say but all RK knows is jealousy n possessiveness, which by the way, is not love. He just wants madhu to himself and no one else, yet doesn't back out from publicly insulting her all the time.
Sultan on the other hand respects women so much!! He even dint react to RK's slap cuz madhu asked hm not to. If anyone truly deserves madhu, it's sultan, cuz all RK knows is to praise her one minute, and insult her n treat her like trash the next.
GOSH! This poor girl went to the heights of giving her life for you Mr. 'Wont-ever-doubt-you-again'..! Forgot so soon? Jus cz of ur effin ego?
Gimme a break! 😡
Originally posted by alovi_21

he is so nice today he proved again that he true person true well wisher wow love him love him love him, he has all power to give Superstart  jawab in his language but he can't go so low, love you for that Sultaan you deserve clap , respect for you increase million time after today episode ,you can show RK right place but you didnot as you are not like him but you care for Madhu I am loving my sweet handsome Sultaan so  mcuhhh. powerful hoker bhi power use na karna for some one goods is very very rare loved you aaj to feeling to give you hug. such as nice person rarely n char rarely found in TV love yo Sultaan you rocked jalen wale jale burai dekhne ki adat ho gayi to achai kaise dikhegi  

i know! what an aura man!