Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yup, one of the best. I loved Pratik-Aarti relationship. It was amazing how Pratik became so devoted to Aarti. In the instant after he gets Aarti and Yash to talk, he realized that Aarti was the one for Yash. Ahhh! Down the memory lane! 
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

To be frank...it was a lovely introduction scene of Prateek-Arti-Ansh...and was so looking forward to their relationship after marriage...but they failed to show this beautiful side of Devar-bhabhi...probably a few scenes here and there...that's all...Infact all the time I was thinking...what would have happened if it was Yash receiving this kind of treatment...😊 By the by...Prateek was extremely natural with his expression...loved it...with his pocket size gunda...Ansh..😃

Chitra I'm so angry that they didn't showed much on their relationship once AarYa got married. Prateek's and Aarti's relationship had so much scope, but CVs wasted such an wonderful and loving track ðŸ˜¡
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: angake

Yup, one of the best. I loved Pratik-Aarti relationship. It was amazing how Pratik became so devoted to Aarti. In the instant after he gets Aarti and Yash to talk, he realized that Aarti was the one for Yash. Ahhh! Down the memory lane! 

Yes Kirthi, it was one of the best ðŸ˜³

And I loved Prateek's devotion towards AarYa. But after a while CVs stopped showing much about it ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜­
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Even I thought the same ðŸ˜†
But then when the he found out that Aarti is a single Mom, I immediately knew what was going on in his mind ðŸ˜³

even me i thought the same yaar ðŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: pretty_h

even me i thought the same yaar ðŸ˜†

😆 We all are the same, true PVians ðŸ˜†