sandeep bhansali is a lookalike of kanan malhotra

angelekta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello guys someone has posted that puneet tejwani is a lookalike of kanan and they
look like brothers kumbh key mela mein bichche but if you see correctly puneet tejwani looks
very different whereas if you compare tv actor sandeep bhansali and kanan I have no objection
because these two look like kumbh ka mela brothers see correctly 😳sandeep bhansali acts in stree teri kahani on doordarshan he is playing kunal kapoor

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I felt three of them are looking similar u know brothers like

Poor this two from now I will hate them also just like I do Gautam gambhir cuz i think he is also similar to him
ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

I felt three of them are looking similar u know brothers like

Poor this two from now I will hate them also just like I do Gautam gambhir cuz i think he is also similar to him

you are absolutely right...πŸ˜†
I also hate him..πŸ€“πŸ·
angelekta thumbnail
thanks for commenting on my post sorry because I couldn't share sandeep's pic actually I am new 'on this forum and I dnt know how to use all the features of india-forums so
I can give you one tip type sandeep bhansali in google and type daljeet rab se sona ishq
then compare both and another thing is voices and body language of sandeep and kanan are also
same hate who sandeep or puneet what you want to say πŸ˜•
angelekta thumbnail
Sandeep isnt so popular like Kanan,Daljeet has done two movies faraar and phaans
and sandeep has a very badluck because he isnt famous I found it very difficult to find Sandeep on google because there are so many sandeeps,but I always find quite similar in looks when compared with Kanan,because both of them are chubby and voluptous.You can say these two lost
in kumbh ka mela but Sandeep is quite serious type and I feel he is an introvert and compared to kanan he isn't popular among the females πŸ˜’