Shruti Kanwar the new Icon for new Gen Artist

nehaRD thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shruti Kanwar has grown leaps and bounds as an artist. The youngest among all but she has a powerhouse of talents and skills.She made people go emotional whether it be hatred, sadness or just a joy.

She deserves to have our standing Ovation. Take a bow Miss Shruti Kanwar!! We love you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree...both her character and her has grown so much. Love her acting and emotingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, she is truly a powerhouse in acting onto herselfπŸ‘
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree , great topic
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes I completely agreeπŸ‘ Both her character and her acting has grown.
She really shows the varying emotions excellently, no one way acting, I am so proud of her.

Shruti Kanwar take a bow.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Please guys comment on Shruti's if profile
Lets bring her to the top 100
She deserves it !
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shruti is really grrt actorπŸ‘
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shruti is a great find of PR...At a such a young tender age she has portrayed so many different types of emotions required by the script-scenes..She has come true portraying her character well..

She is gorgeous
She is talented
She is graceful
She is honest in her emotions

Love you shruti...You have come a long way from the day you started...I am proud and happy to support your character and you as an actor..

Thanks nehaRD for the topic..

Yes as Waneeka says pls comment on her profile, like your own post and other's as it brings her level up...

Thanks to all for supporting her and loving her..

SHruti best wishes...keep rocking girl...You have left all the actors of PR behind and in the dust..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree wit u. She is a fab actress.really shiz very gorgeous.
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Shruti is a great find of PR...At a such a young tender age she has portrayed so many different types of emotions required by the script-scenes..She has come true portraying her character well..

She is gorgeous
She is talented
She is graceful
She is honest in her emotions

Love you shruti...You have come a long way from the day you started...I am proud and happy to support your character and you as an actor..

Thanks nehaRD for the topic..

Yes as Waneeka says pls comment on her profile, like your own post and other's as it brings her level up...

Thanks to all for supporting her and loving her..

SHruti best wishes...keep rocking girl...You have left all the actors of PR behind and in the dust..⭐️

VERY WELL SAIDπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
nikhilrox thumbnail
Dabulls23 lovd ur post...n thanx nehard for such a beautiful topic..shruti is really an awesm actress love her the way she surprises me everytim with her emotions ...keep rocking gal