Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nikhilrox

Dabulls23 lovd ur post...n thanx nehard for such a beautiful topic..shruti is really an awesm actress love her the way she surprises me everytim with her emotions ...keep rocking gal

Thanks alot for you posting on her fan club which we all do appreciate especially Shruti πŸ˜ƒ
nikhilrox thumbnail
Shruti is a wonderful actress and she deserves much much much more than this...
nehaRD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalapi

I agree...both her character and her has grown so much. Love her acting and emotingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, she is truly a powerhouse in acting onto herselfπŸ‘

Thank you Kalapi ..What I appreciate is also the way she carries herself in the offscreen segments and also a person who never promote herself. A very dignified young lady. She is the most bashed character but the way she behaves is very mature. 
nehaRD thumbnail

Originally posted by: hillydee

Yes I completely agreeπŸ‘ Both her character and her acting has grown.
She really shows the varying emotions excellently, no one way acting, I am so proud of her.

Shruti Kanwar take a bow.

Yes, her character has many scope to play varying emotions.She makes her character looks real. Thank you for your reply.
nehaRD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Please guys comment on Shruti's if profile
Lets bring her to the top 100
She deserves it !

Done:) thanks 
nehaRD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Shruti is a great find of PR...At a such a young tender age she has portrayed so many different types of emotions required by the script-scenes..She has come true portraying her character well..

She is gorgeous
She is talented
She is graceful
She is honest in her emotions

Love you shruti...You have come a long way from the day you started...I am proud and happy to support your character and you as an actor..

Thanks nehaRD for the topic..

Yes as Waneeka says pls comment on her profile, like your own post and other's as it brings her level up...

Thanks to all for supporting her and loving her..

SHruti best wishes...keep rocking girl...You have left all the actors of PR behind and in the dust..⭐️

Very well said Dabulls, and I appreciate you and KC gangs for opening Shruti Ovi appreciation. she is such a sweet heart. She is the most bashed character and most underrated. You guys are doing a wonderful job in encouraging her. You rock too! Uplighting someone people love to hate.Shruti we are proud of you girl:)
nehaRD thumbnail
QUOTE=nikhilrox]Dabulls23 lovd ur post...n thanx nehard for such a beautiful topic..shruti is really an awesm actress love her the way she surprises me everytim with her emotions ...keep rocking gal[/QUOTE]

😊 πŸ˜Š
nehaRD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Thanks alot for you posting on her fan club which we all do appreciate especially Shruti πŸ˜ƒ

😊😊
nehaRD thumbnail

Today you did a great job! You doesnt fail to impress me. There is no way anyone can play Ovi like u do

nehaRD thumbnail
Where is KC gang today and I like hearing about Shruti Ovi commentary from them