Originally posted by: ritzi12

sab moh maya jaal cvs ki 

😆 😆 😆
CV's ki kripa hai hum par!
-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ishanthi2005

i dnt where dic show is heaidng. Cv's always bring Bhai in between Rk and Madh. Wat dey want to prove ????? 

the day they will know,em sure we will know! 😆 😆 😆

afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u.The forum is going down bcoz of storyline.CVs gave us nothing to post about!I was a regular TM before.But now I hardly make a post!There is noting so good or excellent about which we can discuss.moreover some has already left the show n forum as well..courtesy goes to bhai.🤢 
-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: titli4love

Agree with u.The forum is going down bcoz of storyline.CVs gave us nothing to post about!I was a regular TM before.But now I hardly make a post!There is noting so good or excellent about which we can discuss.moreover some has already left the show n forum as well..courtesy goes to bhai.🤢 

agree qith you..all regular TM's are not making any more posts...😕
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Mihika-

agree qith you..all regular TM's are not making any more posts...😕

Situation won't be good again if CVs doesn't show their fav character Sultan the 'exit' door.MB is still no 1 but I doubt how longer it'll be.🤢
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don(t know where the story is heading
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
See this is bhai's super power 😎. After his entry, forum rank decreased, TRP decreased and the show only received one award 😳. And still our dear CVs are sleeping 👏 😳
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Finally they can have a track on radha ma..😆😆😆

After all she can give those home tips and hold an entire lecture for chawl waalas, ghar waalas, trp waalas.. on how to wash a dupatta..

Yay!!.. Radhaji fans get happy.. some action finally
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Don't like story these days!! It gives me a big headache...I want my old MB back...I want my old Rishbala back! 😭

As for Madhus dupatta- bechari Madhu! She is so busy with this whole revenge drama I don't think she will have time to get her dupatta dry cleaned! 😆
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Mihika-

For three days we have had STINKING storyline!🤢

One day about deciding Who will wear what to the party?😲
and next day about madhu's Duppatta..🥱
Like we were gonna offer her some good soap to wash off  her MAILA/DIRTY DUPPATTA! 😕
Really CV's is this what you can give us after acheiving 4.0 TRP's..🥱

But my point here is,why the forum has gone down soo much on activity..?😭
I hardly see a pink post..i remember having seen all pink ones..and this comes as a shocker..

This is to blame the storyline ofcourse..
What do u expect a post to be made about?HOW HER DUPATTA GOT DIRTY?🤢
Do share your views on it! 😳

I so agree!! WHY does the storyline slug along at a snails pace??? It is irritating. Can't say I agree that the decrease in forum activity is due to the snails pace though.  It is mainly due to constant reporting of posts that disagree with certain ppl's pov so that they close down, and certain other ppl are discouraged to write posts or comment

I am in fact quite surprised the forum is as high as no 3. PPl are not willing to discuss or persuade others WHY they have the POV that they do. They just scan "rival" posts to find the slightest HINT of a rule being broken so that they can report it. Some report it even if NO rule is broken but simply they don't like what the post is saying. (forgetting that everyone no matter what pov they hold belong to this, the SAME forum)

edit
This is not aimed at the TM. Its a general observation. Topic is quoted coz I need it to ref whilst writing my comment.

-------------------------------------
We all reap what we sow but some blame the poor harvest on other things, forgetting they spray their own field (forum) not only with plantkiller but also dig out what is growing.
Edited by Oh_No_Soaps - 11 years ago