Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi friends this is my first Arja os i had started to writing in Christmas but didn't post, don't know why..anyway i thought to post now so here it is.Only arja fans read others stay away

Original title: All i want for Christmas is you'

but now i have changed title because its not Christmas at the moment. Anyway its not my first os on them i don't know what you all will think but if you like it  i will continue it. 😉

Arhaan and Pooja have been dating for a year now, she had moved in with him, and this is their 3rd holiday within in the year, they got engaged a week ago, and Arhaan has a surprise for her. 

Pooja is sitting on her laptop with her glasses on, in the sitting room with her legs stretched up on the sofa the TV is on but she isn't watching it, she's wearing a casual black night shirt with white sweat bottoms, Arhaan comes in the room, he's in a casual black t-shirt and white joggers.

"Do you like your ring? he said placing 2 cups on the table, referring to the diamond rock on her engagement finger.

She looks up from the laptop

"I love it", she smiles. He comes to sit, she curls up a little giving him space to sit.    

"Good, you on twitter?  He said whilst rubbing her knee.

"no I'm actually talking with my bro on face book.

"nice how is he?" she slowly relaxed and put her feet in his lap.

"yeah he's good, anyway I'm going to sign off now.. she said shutting the laptop.

"no finish your chat. he began to massage her feet

"yeah its done and besides I'm tired. She yawned

"as you wish baby." He replied She took her glasses off and placed them on the table infront.

"And i feel like we haven't seen each other the whole day its our time now. so tell me.

she curled up in his arms, his arms went around her waist and they sat together close.

"did you think anything more on that script are you going to do it?

"No I really didn't like the script"

"fair enough, I'm sure there are better ones out there" she said patting his chest.

"how about you, you had an audition today how did it go?

"Yeah ok, but not sure I want to do that role, I'm having some doubt now.

"Well don't stress your self out, if it's meant to be it will work out, he kissed her temple.

"You know all the right things to say to make me feel better, he smiled, she lifted her head up and kissed his cheek,

"so where did you go in the afternoon? he rubbed her shoulder affectionately

"no where special..".

"ok" then she looked up at him.

"no your lying I know that look."

"what look?" he said

"come on.. tell me, you know I can get it out of you one way or the other" she smiled teasingly.

"ok ok..wait there I will just come" he got up and went out of the room.

"Arhaan.. ?  What are you up to? she yelled.  

A few minutes later and he came back, holding something behind his back, she sat cross legged on the sofa and looked at him standing there.

"what you holding behind your back?

"Pooja it's a surprise close your eyes."

"fine, fine here" she smiled.

"you better not be peeking" he said coming close, and sat down in front of her on the sofa

"I'm not"

"ok give me your hands, he held them with his and placed something in her palm.

"ok now open your eyes" she opened her eyes.

"oh my gosh no way! She exclaim excitedly.

"yes way"  he replied

"you booked us tickets for Europe ahh!!  She squealed excitedly, he smiled seeing the glee on her face his hear sang he really loved this girl.

"Where going Switzerland baby.  He said sharing her excitement and she threw her arms around him.

"wow, thankyou, thankyou love you, she showered kisses on his face.

"No problem anything for my girl" he put his arms around hee waist.

"awww" she smiled and kissed his lips.

"we leave tomorrow night, so I guess we need to start packing.

"that soon?, this feels like a dream, we leave so soon I'm so happy"

"I know this will make you happy that's why I did." he replied

"you will make the best husband"

"I'm glad you think so.. he held her hands pulling her up on her feet.

"so shall we go pack?"

"yes let's go" they both huddled closely  walked towards their bedroom. He took a suitcase out of the cupboard, it felt heavy still

"Pooja what's this you haven't unpacked from our last holiday yaar.

"Yeah I forgot, and it wasn't that long ago remember?" 

"you're your right" he placed it on the ground in-front of their bed. She started taking some clothes out of her suitcase, and placing them back in the cupboard, Arhaan saw one of her dresses it was an aubergine colour with spaghetti straps.

"Hey take this one, you look gorgeous in it. He handed it to her.

"ok what ever makes my fiance happy.  she said shyly. Loving his compliment, they shared a mutual smile, they both were In full swing with their packing.  Then pooja went to his clothes cupboard.

"darling what you looking for ? He asked

"where is that blue shirt I gifted you on your birthday, you look hot in it.  He got up from the ground, walked over to her, and cupped her face.

"its in the holiday suitcase, don't worry I already packed it" 

"That's great" he kissed her milky cheek, then they shared an eye, lock and in a few seconds later their lips, met, the kiss grew passionate and they both crashed on the bed, Her phone rang.

Ignore it, he said in between kissing her.

"it might be important" she replied in between kisses.

"ok, ok they both sat up on the bed breathing heavily.

she took it from her pocket.

"Its Saumya.she said.

"oh tell her to ring back later we are busy"  he said pulling her forward his hand firmly behind her neck, kissing her lips again... she responded equally to his kiss. But pulled back reluctantly. 

"she's had a hard time lately na, It might be important, I won't be long ok?..

she gave him a quick peck.  

"Its ok take your time" she smiled at him. She loved that he was so understanding.

"and I'll just get the spare towels from the bathroom.

"yeah"   he replied, she put her phone to her ear as she walked to their ensuite bathroom

"Hey what's up?"

"nothing you?, saumya replied.

"well I've got news I'm going to Europe, Arhaan surprised me with tickets today"

"Seriously poo? Your not going to believe this but me and Karan we are going Europe too.. I'm going as I want to get away from here and he wants to mend his broken heart.

"Wow yaar that is great."  Pooja was on the phone for the past 30 mins, Arhaan had done most of his packing and helped with her's too but now he was wondering what was taking her so long.  He opened the bathroom door slightly.

"Um yeah Saumo,but I think he wants this to be about us two you know..

Ok,ok  your right he will be fine with it, we will have fun in Switzerland the four of us.  Arhaan heard and opened the door, she saw him and he looked annoyed.

"ok so we will see you soon. She quickly cut the call. She knew that expression but was being oblivious

"what?  

"you know very well what.  He said with an irritated  look., she bit her bottom lip, she knew exactly why he was irritated.

tbc

if people like it..

Edited by Khushi96 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wanna read more .. arhaan n pooja never bore me.. they r alwayz rocking... why he is irritAted??? 🤓
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great start😳!!Loved it😛Cute Arja❤️Continue karbo😃
lovelyarja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
please continue...eagerly waiting😛
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great start👍🏼
would like to read more,,,do continue😊
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plz continue khushi its nice one😛
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..what a starting yaar...!
Very yummy...
Please continue...
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very cute sweet and lovely Arja ❤️
Plz continue 😛
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very enjoyable 😛 you write beautifully

please continue
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ok i have got a positive response to this os glad you people are liking it 😛Here is the next part.

Part 2

She bit her lower lip, put her phone away and walked to him,

"Ok ok listen to me" she held his hands, he held them back.

"why did you invite them along to our holiday? He said annoyed    

"I didn't they sort of invited themselves..  she responded

"that's your problem you can't say no" he turned his head away.   

I guess your right, but I don't want you to be upset. She turned him to face her

"Hey" she cupped his face.

"I'll call and tell them I have change my mind" she reasoned with him, but he frowned

"no ,no don't do that, she will feel bad na, I don't want to hurt anyone unnecessarily .

Pooja went quiet and confused what to do. He pulled her close against his chest, arms around her waist. 

"hey, hey listen its, ok they can come.. he smiled at her.😛

"you sure?" she asked, she didn't want him to be upset because of her.

"but, but in a separate cabin from us.. 😉

"yeah of course, even I don't want anyone to invade our cabin😉. She hugged him tight, but his body felt tense. She released him, wondering why that is and he  went a bit quiet.

"Hey what's the matter?  😕

"Karan is fine, he's a cool dude but ."

"Saumya right?" she questioned.

"yeah Pooja  I feel she doesn't like me, or rather feels like I'm not right for you and your ex was better.. he looked down.

"I don't care what she or anyone else thinks, I love you, she rubbed her nose against his, he smiled a little.

And to hell with what the rest of the world thinks. With that comment she made him smile.

"your right come here" she wrapped her arms around him she never wanted him to feel insecure about her feeling for him she loved him with all her heart , a few seconds later they walked back to the bedroom together.  

"ok everything is packed now" he said, showing her the suitcases next to each other. 

"So shall we sleep now?.. she asked looking up at him.  

"really you want to sleep already?"  he teased

"don't you?" she said shyly.

"Not really" he smirked, came close to her and caressed her lips, then kissed them she closed her eyes enjoying his lips upon hers, her one caressed his cheek  she went to kiss again but he pulled away and then whispered something in her ear, opening 2 of her night shirt buttons still whispering..

'I want to kiss you in... she looked down anxiously but a smiled played on her face. He continued to whisper,

"your in a naughty mood" she laughed 😆

as she heard him further , she was pleasantly shocked at his suggestion😲😳

Her mouth curved to a perfect O 😲

"Now?"  she questioned?

"Hmm" he teased with desire in his eyes for her. 😉

"Baby maybe not.. she hadn't even finished her sentence and he had lifted her up, her legs tangled around his waist, carrying her and walking.

" but Ara...

"sshh" he silenced her with a kiss, they kissed and she deepened it , her arms went around his neck pulling him closer, both equally responding, enjoying fully. He reached the bed and they both got intimate.

Next day Arja were all packed and ready to leave for airport. They just had dinner, and were relaxing for a few minutes on the sofa together, then Pooja went to sort something out in the kitchen

"Pooja your cell is ringing" he yelled

"Yeah coming, he handed it to her.

Thanks, Hello? Anupama hi" pooja spoke for a few minutes, it was a reporter/friend from aajtak

"ok but we are leaving for the airport in 1 hour.. she listened carefully and then cut the call.

"Arry?  She called to him he was sitting on the couch.

"Hmm? He turned.

"That was Anupama she is coming over she wants  to talk about something.

"ok yeah but you told na we are leaving in a hour?"

"yeah she knows, she is on her way so I allowed.

"yeah fine, wonder what she wants." He thought.

"Anyway I hope you packed more warmer than the UK, I heard there my girl was freezing even with several layers on"

"Yeah it was extremely cold, I wish you had come with me. Could've kept me warm she teased.

"oh don't worry about that baby, I will be keeping you warm all night every night in Switzerland😉.

"Arhaan..she got shy😳 and hugged him.  He chucked lightly.

"My crazy girl, who I am madly in love with" those words made her look up, they shared an eye lock, there facing started to get close, lips..  Moment was interrupted by the loud door bell.

"Hold that thought" said Pooja and answered the door. Anupama was there.

"Hi Pooja..

"Hi Anupama come in..  she welcomed her in.

"Arhaan here too, I wanted to speak to you both.

"yeah he is in the front room come.. she replied

They both came into the living room

Arhaan: Hi Anupama, what'up?

Anupama: Arhaan and Pooja we hear your going to holiday in Europe?

Pooja: Yeah..

Arhaan: Yes we are leaving tonight, why?

Anupama well you know you have such a huge fandom called arja..

Pooja: Hmmm?

Anupama: Well aajtak team whre wondering if we can document your holiday.

Pooja: Absolutely not.😲

Anupama: why yaar?

Pooja: Come on yaar its private na.. I don't feel comfortable with this.🥱

Arhaan: but I think it's a great idea..😛

Pooja: Huh? 😲 Pooja couldn't believe her ear's her Arhaan who use to be so quiet, and back in the day he was quite the reserved type to even give interviews or be touchy feely with her for silly segments today is agreeing on letting his private holiday with her be invaded by reporters.. what is going on in his mind she thought was he playing some sort of trick on the reporter? Her mind questioned.

Tbc