Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Mr. Gomes ki bajane ka mood hai 😑 wrong timing pe entry dena must tha kya...we mised romantic bed scene πŸ˜’
Thougfh It was long update...still i wanted this one never to finish as it was full of main lead scenes...Thank Nafi and Deshu for this wonderful update.
P.s: new siggie mast hai...
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
amazing epi
loved it
totally abhiyalicious
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: romaila

Mr. Gomes ki bajane ka mood hai 😑 wrong timing pe entry dena must tha kya...we mised romantic bed scene πŸ˜’

Thougfh It was long update...still i wanted this one never to finish as it was full of main lead scenes...Thank Nafi and Deshu for this wonderful update.
P.s: new siggie mast hai...

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ha ha ye to socho ki Mr. Gomes ko pata kaise chala hoga πŸ˜‰
and new siggy was for this episode only πŸ˜³
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb, mind blowing update nafi and dishu
u girlzzz did a great workπŸ€—
abhay is seriously too much but liked too much the abhiya scenes and the way abhay teases piya ❀️
thank to mr gomes who saved piya this time
and why piya didnt know about the tatoo ? the same as abhay

MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful...I wanted to know when Abhayy saw Pia in fire,he could remember his memory?Pia who just few past flashback but in fire not flashback her past?Is not it odd?continue dear
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Abhiya_eternal

wonderful...I wanted to know when Abhayy saw Pia in fire,he could remember his memory?Pia who just few past flashback but in fire not flashback her past?Is not it odd?continue dear

Abhay cannot remember Pia just like that. There is reason for that. As for Pia, she cannot remember her past this soon, can she? And Piya has never had a proper flashback so far.
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot team, for a wonderful update.
For a moment I thought, Abhay would get back his memories or atleast a glimpse of his past when he saves her from the fire.
Whatever, our good old Abhay or this new Abhay, he will always be the saviour when Piya lands up in trouble.

This Abhay reminds me more of RK (not that I watch MB show, but the initial few episodes I watched, it is like watching RK) But who cares as long as they are Abhiya, my most favourite couple

How did Piya get those tattoos on the back. 
Did Abhay get the chocolate fibre dress ordered for insulting Piya or did he have some other plan to take revenge on her.
And how did Mr.Gomes know that Piya was here and she needed a dress and a car?

My my!!!!! and that reminds me one more thing.  This Abhay was ready to part his shirt to cover her πŸ˜‰

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Thanks a lot team, for a wonderful update.

For a moment I thought, Abhay would get back his memories or atleast a glimpse of his past when he saves her from the fire.
Whatever, our good old Abhay or this new Abhay, he will always be the saviour when Piya lands up in trouble.

This Abhay reminds me more of RK (not that I watch MB show, but the initial few episodes I watched, it is like watching RK) But who cares as long as they are Abhiya, my most favourite couple

How did Piya get those tattoos on the back. 
Did Abhay get the chocolate fibre dress ordered for insulting Piya or did he have some other plan to take revenge on her.
And how did Mr.Gomes know that Piya was here and she needed a dress and a car?

My my!!!!! and that reminds me one more thing.  This Abhay was ready to part his shirt to cover her πŸ˜‰ 

no abhay is definitely not RK πŸ₯± as for the rest of the questions u will have to wait and watch😳

harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Dishu, Ofcourse it is our Abhay after all and not RK.
Thanks again for this wonderful sequel.  I dont have intranet at work and its too late when I come back home and have to work on most of the weekends.  Still this forum is one of the reasons I log in to whenever I get a chance and this especially this story I will never ever miss to read.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Harini : Don't worry. This Abhay is in a league of his own and no he isn't RK either :) and right now, he isn't even in love with her. :)