i think what khushi is guessing is going to come true
anjali is far more involved than she let them new
wonder why did khushi kissed him
she never did this before
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
sigh..in this FF i only trust Arnav!

KISS!!!!!!!Kisss...ek kiss k kimat tum kya jano RB babu!!!!πŸ˜†...still i dont trust khushi!

its gonna b a rollerocoster ride! bring it onπŸ˜‰
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a big F***ing mess!  The whole thing was orchestrated from the top down or so it appears.  Was the cult's ultimate goal to bring Kushi back in the fold?  Will she give validity to their existence by being their head priestess?   Even though it appears that she is going back as a mole (I don't trust her still), she may have her own agenda too as in revenge for what happened to her people?  Poor cops are left with no choice but to trust she will come through.  Your theory on having a puppet for leader makes sense as usually they look for a charismatic leader who will attract people but not necessarily the most brilliant person.  So Kushi will have to work through several layers to get anywhere close to the real brains of this organization. LOve roller coasters so let's go RB!
shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh I missed your comeback and now read the recent chapters, back to back :) It was so action-packed, I'm biting my nails.. I had never thought of Anjali being involved to this scale. And you have made me believe in Khushi.. I hope she is not a mole.. for the cult  I mean. If this has taken a pro-Arnav turn, then I'm all for it, justice has to be served. Let the game begin!
soophie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear
This is becoming dangerous now...like really really dangerous
Everyone is scared...bt they hv to take this risk...no other option left
n what took the show away for me was beautiful arshi moments in the emd
i dont kw why despite of all this mess ...i m still looking for their lovestory in bw as sparks are clearly visible bw them
n those few moments very really really beautiful n arnav 's promise was jst too overwhelming for me
cant wait for story to move forward ...feeling all new energetic suddenly
Update soon
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There are enemies everywhere!! How have these characters remained so sane?? I would be a mess right now and afraid of my own shadow!!
So Anjali may still be in with the cult and all the events leading up to this point almost engineered...?? Members of the real cult part of the fake cult and high up in the pyramid or not and to what end?? If everything has been engineered is it just to get Khushi to take on her avatar as Priestess???

At least Arnav and Khushi had a smooch. 
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Aaa I can feel the nervousness and suspense in my being, seriously. Khushi is clearly taking a huge risk, I am still unsure of her real motivations but let me give her some credit this time. What she is getting into is beyond dangerous. I quite enjoyed Shukla and Keith's instictive protectiveness for her. And of course the moment Arnav and Khushi shared.. like I said, I still dont fully trust Khushi, but I am trying to keep that aside and go with the flow. 

Another aspect that worries me is Anjali. Did she ever really even intend to leave the ashram? And Shyam - is he a pawn planted by the cult to keep an eye on Anjali? 

Soo many questions, answer then soon please ? πŸ˜› 
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh this is getting too scary now ... 
I would never have thought of Anjali being so involved with the cult ... 
quite clever of her to have kept it hidden for so many years ... for whatever reasons ... 
but Khushi is right in saying that once you are involved it's practically 
impossible to get out of it ... 
I really wonder what game Khushi is playing now ... 
what is her quest in becoming a part of the cult ?
just hope she is not playing games with the police ... 
It's a nail biting situation ... 

Thanks RB ... 
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really hope the risk khushi is taking doesn't back fire and she would be safe.
Still I am unable to come to terms how Anjali escaped being noticed all along.Is sham keeping an eye on her?
Arnav allowing khushi to lead and wait for the day he would leadπŸ˜‰
atulg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hmmm...I dont know what to think any more. I am still finding it difficult to trust Khushi completely..or for that matter anybody in this story.

Happy New Year to you RB and all the readers here.😊