Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome back RB!  Hope physio is helping you.  Given the previous chapter, I can't fathom she is what we are being led to believe, a cold blooded murderer.  It may appear so given the gruesomeness of the scene but I think she was terrified and reacted accordingly in a fit of rage and self preservation.  Sometimes you may lose control and it looks like she did.  Or maybe she wanted to let the people trying to harm her know of her strength. I don't know how much time it took for Arnav to get to her place but she was in a catatonic state after realizing what happened.  If she did this in cold blood, then she would have ran, no?  Interesting how he will deal with this now, how to remove himself emotionally from the obvious culprit.  She is an enigma that they need to solve in order to focus their investigation in the right way.
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi...who is she and what is she capable of? Who was that man?? Someone from the fake cult??
This is too fascinating!
RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Raila1014

Welcome back RB!  Hope physio is helping you.  Given the previous chapter, I can't fathom she is what we are being led to believe, a cold blooded murderer.  It may appear so given the gruesomeness of the scene but I think she was terrified and reacted accordingly in a fit of rage and self preservation.  Sometimes you may lose control and it looks like she did.  Or maybe she wanted to let the people trying to harm her know of her strength. I don't know how much time it took for Arnav to get to her place but she was in a catatonic state after realizing what happened.  If she did this in cold blood, then she would have ran, no?  Interesting how he will deal with this now, how to remove himself emotionally from the obvious culprit.  She is an enigma that they need to solve in order to focus their investigation in the right way.

But why would she run? Her statement would be [and will be in next chapter] - "I came home, sat on sofa, was attacked with a knife, I snatched the knife and killed the man instead."  She has defensive wounds on her arms and its her word against...well its just her words now. The man is dead and given how the cops already know she could be in probable danger given their on-going investigation, why would anyone suspect her being anything apart from victim? Being a victim is her perfect alibi.

What do you think?
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
R
Good to have you back RBji🤗
Be back after the MUmbai match

chits21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...i love u rb!ur stories r amazing ...i generallu dont read which is way differnt frm the show but whn it cums to u i just cant stop reading...
shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who is she?
You are back! Hope you are doing well :)
Janu75 thumbnail
Who is khushi ? A million dollar Q which can be answered by RB only.
How is she able to tackle him and  Left with minor injuries?

Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi is a mystery to me ...
cant imagine her murdering in cold blood ...
but then in RB's stories ... anything is possible ...

Thanks RB ... and take care ...
Raila1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockBarbie

But why would she run? Her statement would be [and will be in next chapter] - "I came home, sat on sofa, was attacked with a knife, I snatched the knife and killed the man instead."  She has defensive wounds on her arms and its her word against...well its just her words now. The man is dead and given how the cops already know she could be in probable danger given their on-going investigation, why would anyone suspect her being anything apart from victim? Being a victim is her perfect alibi.

What do you think?

Given the state of the victim with his innards spilling, it would appear she went overboard as mentioned in the story.  She could have immobilized him but she went beyond that.  The cops cannot overlook this.  I know she called them before this happened and they will work from that angle to piece the murder scene.  I do believe she killed him in self defence but the cops are having their doubts aren't they.  Too many things are not clear in their mind about her and this will just add to their uneasiness about her.  
atulg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Glad to see the update!!
I still hold onto my feeling about Khushi through out in this story...very very wary of her...
things are as complicated as ever...and I think you are an expert at making them so complicated that I totally give up trying to solve the mystery and just wait for you to unfold it all...just like in Escape Velocity or Dante's Labyrinth...waiting eagerly for the next update...