Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
congrats to become shaksiyat e khaas dear...
enjoyur grilling session...πŸ˜†

TANVI_SEXY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³congratulations dearπŸ₯³πŸ₯³
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations dear πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

OMG!!

We have Del here this time.

Congo shongo sweetyπŸ₯³

Very well deserved indeed..

My questions-

1. Whom do u love more : ASYA or DELENA and why?

2. Which lovestory do u like more-the love triangle of Stefan,Elena and Damon or ASYA's luvstory?

πŸ˜†

Thanks love! 😊

Answers:

1. Strangely I prefer AsYa because Zoya is a much stronger lead as compared to Elena.

2. Hate love triangles. Stelena bored me to death with the insta-love from day 1. I much prefer delena but the writers stagnated on that story. I am enjoying AsYa so far despite Asads jerkfaceness yesterday! Lol
delena90 thumbnail
Thanks everyone for picking me! :)

Right I m at wrk so I'll answer questions in detail in a bit but I guess you should know my name is Priyanka (I hate the name) please call me pri πŸ˜ƒ
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

i !

and Welcome to the

Welcome to our version of Member of the Week called 'Shaksiat-E-Khaas Of The Week' and yes, I just love grilling people πŸ˜†

So, ready to roll... All set? Before that, lets see what is MOTW!

What is MOTW?

Its a way of honoring members who has been part of the forum
 A way for you to get up and close to know the member better
 Have fun by asking them questions
 We keep giving them questions and they keep answering them. 
 At the end of the day, its most important that we all had fun πŸ€£

Now lets set my bak..bak aside πŸ˜› Any guesses for who is our MOTW? How if I give you clues? πŸ˜‰

She's Green (Yup, her username is Red in color)
 A fan of QH..duh!
 She is a big big fan of KABHI(well who isntπŸ˜†)
 She is one of the really active ones here  πŸ˜†

delena90

Congrats for winning this title πŸ˜ƒ

The SEKOTW siggy is done by -Ravjot- 

Here are a few questions to get you started or i shall say, the warming up session πŸ˜†:

Name: Priyanka

Birthday: 27th October

Profession: Research Analyst

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Music, Football, Tennis, Swimming!

How you got started with I-F: To catch up on written updates and spoilers on my favourite show - QH

Your favourite section on I-F: TheKaBhiFactor thread

Why you visit the QH forum: Because I enjoy discussing the episodes and spoilers that we get every other day! I have also met (virtually) many nice people here who I love to interact with!

How you landed on the QH forum: Because I enjoyed the show and wanted to discuss it with like-minded fans!

Why do you like QH: The main attraction was that it was a Muslim family based drama. This was unique. Also, I really liked that for once the female lead wasn't in salwars and adorned in tons of jewellery! Hallelujah, a lead who actually dresses like a normal person! I also enjoy the complex character personalities of all QH characters. The story line is different and unique and it keeps me hooked! Not to mention KaBhi and their sizzling portrayal of AsYa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Daily Soaps or Movies: QH, General Hospital, Pirates of the Caribbean, Gone with the Wind, To Kill A Mocking Bird, Shawshank Redemption, James Bond, The Bourne Series. Tv shows that are not daily- Vampire Diaries, Greys Anatomy, Revenge, Spartacus, Da Vinci's Demons, Homeland

Best Friend(s) on I-F: Harini (hsvs), shanaky (karish), shaz2009 (shazzie!), rinnie, ishu, giee, sru, adeeti10

How does it feel to be Shaksiat-E-Khaas: It's really sweet of y'all to pick me and I am truly honoured! 😳

Favorite Actor: Gregory Peck, Daniel Craig, Alan Rickman, Leo Dicaprio, Ryan Gosling, Jack Nicholson, Heath Ledger, Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, Colin Firth and so many more!
Hindi Tv Actor: Karan Singh Grover 😊

Favorite Actress: Meryl Streep, Keira Knightley, Carey Mulligan, Susan Sarandon and Kate Winslet.
Hindi TV Actress: Surbhi Jyoti

Pick only One Favorite Character from QH and give reasons why : Zoya- finally and educated, spunky and modern heroine! Something that was lacking in the Indian TV industry.

Favourite Shows: Qubool Hai for Indian TV.

Ideas for the Development Team to improve on the forum:
You guys are doing a great job. If i think of anything I will be sure to let you know!😊

So everyone, do feel free to grill her and I shall join in too πŸ€£

L o v e,

[Layout: Visha_Dhami]

Answered the above questions! Thanks all! 😊
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sruthi_Virmanli

Congratulations DEL! πŸ€— Your BADTAMEEZI has paid off darling. 🀣

Enjoy the limelight. πŸ˜†

Lol my badtameezi will get me killed one day! πŸ˜†
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

Questions :

1. who do you think can be better vampire Asad or Zoya ? and why?

Vampire Asad. He has the stealth, patience and discipline for it.

2. If AsYa were in Vampire Dairies.. what will be their roles there ?

Can you specify what you mean? I would imagine Asad to be a slightly grey character (a not so good vampire who can have heartfelt moments) and Zoe would probably be the crazy, clutz in school that Asad is compelled to protect but who doesn't need or want his protection! πŸ˜†

3. What do you like most in AsYa?

I liked that they developed a relationship outside the romantic one. In fact the romance angle has only just come in. In most Indian TV shows it's insta-romance which is unrealistic and boring. I like that AsYa know each others facades and the inner workings of their minds despite their inability to express it!

4. Your first impression on Qubool hai ..

A fresh concept that could well become a popular one.

😊
Ilhamez thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulation i loved how u reply its very interessing , i just read That u dont Like ur name priyanka can u say why?
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilhamez

Congratulation i loved how u reply its very interessing , i just read That u dont Like ur name priyanka can u say why?

It's because it's so common! There are literally a BILLION Priyanka's around! πŸ€’πŸ˜†