My write-up on "Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin"...

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
My write-up on Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin

They were lying in the bed with their back towards each other. They are so near, yet so far apart from each other. Both are broken, and shattered. Both are  hurt by each other. 

HE, because he feels that she betrayed his trust and broke her promise because of which their son is missing.

SHE, because he is not trusting her. He had shut her out completely and gone back into his shell. 

He's thinking about their son, where was he? His Papa is missing him a lot and his Papa loves him a lot.

She too is thinking about their son, she loves him and misses him a lot. She can't survive without her infant son.

They both turn around at the same time, and their eyes meet. She's about to turn, when he gently places his hand on her shoulder, thus stopping  her from turning back from him.
They can see and feel the pain and suffering and longing in each others eyes. 

They both are hurting and they both are shattered and are broken cause their son is missing. They just need comfort in each others arms.
He then gestures her, through his eyes, to come in the warm comfort of his arms. 
She then snuggles close to him and places her head on his hand. He places his other hand on her shoulder thus securing her in the warm and safe comfort of his arms.
They can feel each others warmth. She closes her eyes. And he gently looks at her. 
He can see how much she is hurting and she has tears in her eyes.

She looks up at him, he wipes her tears and she then takes his hand into hers.
He once again places his hand on her arm and looks at her assuringly, gesturing her that he is there for her. 
He then gently, runs his fingers through her hair and brings her closer to him. 
They are feeling safe and secure and content in each others arms.

One moment they are safe and secure in each others arms and the next moment she's not in his arms anymore. 
He's surprised but then it hits him that it was all his dream. She was never in his arms. 
She looks at him and realizes what just happened. 

But then she turns away with her back to him.

He's still surprised. 

He realises how much she is hurting. He wants to reach out to her, but he can't. As he is also hurting very badly. He wants to be there for her and to comfort her. But right now he's not able to do so. As he doesn't know how to do it this time. 
He's blaming her for everything that has happened and it's all because of her carelessness and impulsiveness. But he's blaming himself also as he's not able to find their son. He was not able to protect his family, the way he was supposed to be. He also, once again turns his back on her.

She too wants to reach out to him, but she can't. As she knows that this time he wants space. He had told her to leave him alone and that is what she's doing. No matter how much it hurts her, but that's what she'll keep on doing, till he himself reaches out to her, by coming out of his shell.

They both are lying next to each other, but they have their back towards each other.
They both are so near to each other and yet they are miles and miles apart from each other.

All they've to do is extend their hand and reach out to each other. And come closer once again. But they need a bridge, a link that'll bring them closer once again.

AND THAT BRIDGE AND THAT LINK IS THEIR MISSING SON "AAYU".

AAYU PLEASE RETURN HOME SOON AND BRING YOUR PARENTS CLOSER TO EACH OTHER ONCE AGAIN.
SO CLOSE THAT NO POWER IN THE WORLD CAN SEPARATE THEM EVER AGAIN.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT. IT WAS A SMALL ATTEMPT FROM ME TO PUT INTO WORDS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND MEMORABLE AARYA MOMENT. โค๏ธ

Edited by lovely_nikki - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yay...i m the first one to comment...hurray..

omg...omg..omg...

wow...wow...wow

awesome...awesome,...awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

the way u have jotted down the whole scene in ur beautiful words..mindblowing

the last part...u were right...the bridge that wil again connect yash and aarti will be aayu..

n that too with a different identity...right now he will be the son of pradhi...

n after he will be successful...everyone will get to know...that the magical boy is their aayu..only
Edited by princess121993 - 11 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res๐Ÿ‘
who are the people 
who ignore it dear๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
why you said that in pm๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

its too gud๐Ÿ˜Š
great take๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 11 years ago
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
great, do not upset
u tried your best n i like, ๐Ÿ‘
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post nikki๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Lovely take of aarya moment๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...beautifully described๐Ÿ‘

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

res๐Ÿ‘

who are the people 
who ignore it dear๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
why you said that in pm๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

its too gud๐Ÿ˜Š
great take๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Not everyone likes to read this stuff that's why I wrote it while sending multiple PM's๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

And thanks for the comments ๐Ÿ˜ณ
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nikki that was absolutely beautiful! Loved it ๐Ÿ‘! 
yamunah79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely dear...keep giving your creations ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
DeepDL19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow what a Brilliant write up!!!
Loved it!!!
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2