ManVeer OS: ~*~A Heart Full Of Love~*~

--Zinay-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

~*~A Heart Full Of Love~*~

I have a twisted life...i never had a belief in love...but i fall in it very badly, my life is such a game Huh! That's weird well today i am going to tell you about my life and its weirdst twists'

i was in Jaigarh for some riasat work, i was to stay there for a month or two.
It was my daily routine, i used to work late night at my study table which was near the big window, i liked to sit there because from there fresh air came in, it was mid of march, the weather was pleasent neither hot nor cold.
The back of my room faced the huge forest.
A week had past since i was there, one night i was working, when my eye fell in the forest and i saw a girl standing beside the tree looking at me, it was really dark but she was shining like a dimond, her face was glowing in the dark, she looked like a Fairy, she was beautiful, so had i never seen such a beautiful girl, she was looking at me with her shimering eyes in the moon light which made her look like a Godess, she wore a big white stepless gown, her hair tied in a perfect but beautiful bun with two white roses on the side and a beautiful small crown, of dimonds on her head, the dimonds were shining and her face was glowing.I looked at her with equal interest and intensity, i was admiring her beauty with a slight smile on my face, she smiled at me and i blinked my eyes, and she vanished, I was disappointed, why did she go, *Sigh*
First i thought it to be my imagination and didn't took it to seriously , still her face was not going away from my mind until i saw her again the very next day same time at night and same place. This continued, it had become my routine to see her and smile at her.
She looked like, she wanted something from me, may be she was in love with me because I too was in love with her. She had become a part of my life.
i saw her each and every night...this went for three weeks until i made my mind to go to the forest and talk to the Mysterious girl.
Next day, i went in the forest and waited for her till she came, i stood beside the tree where she used to stand and look at me, I waited for her but she did not come, after when i felt she might not come, i noticed someting shining on the tree, i went forward to look at it, it was written MANYATA and it was shining like a star, what was happening in my life, was i in some sort of a "Fantasy Land" ?
That girl is a big mystery to me. may be it's her name written... When i touched it, i felt a gush of cold breeze touch my face and play with my hair.
"Uday' ,someone very softly called out my name, that voice just touched my heart, it was so sweet, i turned back to see her, standing rite in front of my eyes. I was baffled for a moment, from where did she come?
I let go all thoughts coming in my mind and stared at her, she looked beautiful from distance, but when she is so much near, i feel my heart pounding, with the speed of light, my heart skips many beats and my breath got stuck... she looked more than Gorgeous. I moved my hand forward to touch her, i closed my eyes when my hand caressed her cheek, i felt electric sparks run in my veins at a mere touch. She put her hand on my hand, she took it in hers and i stared at her with great intensity.
Eye-to-eye contact, she said a lot, without breaking the eye-lock i moved closer to her, very very close...!
I leaned in to kiss her lips, a inch apart, my eyes got shut on there own and my lips brused on hers, but she backed off and ran awa...i ran after her and caught her from the back and hugged her sighing" so, who are you and why do you look at me 'Han'?

She turned to me her face showed no emotion it was as if a statue was standing in front of me and after a pause spoke, "I AM NOT A HUMAN LIKE YOU"
i was surprised by her words!
You are kidding me right? I asked in shock, NO' was all she said, the seriousness on her face told she wasn't lying...
I was surprised, how can i talk to a ghost and most important how can a ghost look so beautiful...i was busy in my thoughts, when she spoke...!
I used to live in the nearby village with my mother and a small brother, we were very poor, i used to come here to collect woods to lit fire, it was the start of november...we were poor but were living a happy life...it was a stromy night and was freezing
cold, and we had no sticks to lit fire my brother was not well and my mother was too weak to travel through the forest, hence i decided to go or else my brother would have died out of cold...

I walked through the jungle collecting sticks. When i had 'had enough of sticks i decided to go back' , i turned to get back home when i noticed that i was in the middle of the jungle and was not able to figure out the way to the village.

I felt so scared there my brother was freezing out of cold and here i lost my way, i prayed to God and chose one path, i came accross the road i was happy that i was out of the dark forest but i still didn't new the way to the village.

I was standing beside the road when i saw a jeep coming, i waved my hand to it for help...it stopped in front of me and i saw 4 guys sitting all drunk and holding bottles...
I was so innocent to ask them for help, i didn't knew this cruel world i thanked them and got in but for my bad luck, they tore me apart like hungry wolfes and left me on the deserted road to die, with in seconds i was dead, here right infront of your room lied my body, decaying!

After a long time silence she again spoke ' will you help me?

I was listening to her and my heart ached listening to her, why wasn't i there to help her, i had really fallen deep for her...she was really innocent and that was reflected from her eyes...i was sure she wasn't lying tears had already made there way in my eyes i would find those bas***ds and kill them who so brutally killed her.
I quickly wiped my tears and moved forward to her cupped her face and spoke directly looking into her eyes.

I don't care who you are, i don't care if you are not a human like i am.
What i care about is that, i love u a lot more than my life and i will do anything for you even if i have to die i am all ready.

I want you to burn my body only then i will get peace and my soul will not linger on.
After i do that you wont come to see me?
She nodded in a NO!
My eyes automatically filled with tearsl
i didn't wanted her to go, but i was supposed to help her.

I couldn't sleep all night i was just thinking about her...!
The very next morning i went to the forest standing near the tree looking up in the sky, as i moved on my foot touched something hard. I looked down and my eyes popped out in shock.

It was her dead body...i couldn't see it because it was in the worst position.
Her naked body was all covered with bruises, cuts, nail marks.
I wasn't able to tolerate it , i quickly took off my shirt & covered it.
I took her into my arms and headed towards my palace. Looking at her innocent face & pale body, i wondered how beautiful she was and how bad her fate was.

The fateful day passed in grief and i had burnt her dead frame...her face still lingered in my eyes...i cried all day in my room.
Why God had made me go through such a phase, may be to make me realize the worth of women...because i had never respected any women before for me they were like a tissue paper to use them and throw.

Now i realized that how wrong i was. I too have a sister and i am very posessive about her i cannot tolerate any man looking at her. So why did i do that i played with many . I never raped any but they all trusted me but i broke their trust after fullfiling my desires.

I begged God to forgive me and i would never do such thing ever in my life and wanted him to give back my love. I cried and didn't knew when i slept.

The next morning i left back to mumbai with a heavy and wounded heart. As soon as i reached my office attended an important meeting and left the place without the diver..sat on the driving seat and drove off.

I did not knew where i was going. My destiny was taking me where didn't matter to me. I was lost, where i don't know.

I realized it when my care it the person coming in front and i gathering my senses immediately applied the brakes.

I got off in a hurry to see if the person was injured. I froze on the very second i saw the person who was sitting on the road and was hit by my car.

I stared with my mouth open and eyes as wide as an owls.
gosh''' i am dreaming!!

Halkat, veda, yeda, gadha, tarak ka peepa, khasmanu khaneya, marjaneya, kamina, kuutta, suar, bhoot, radi ki dukan, store mein para sarta hua saman "Dekh kr nahi chala sakta kia." the girl sweared at him without breathing and her face turned red because of speaking constantly and not breathing even once.

Uday was still staring at her in a shock without even blinking once and she was breathing heavily. Her little cest going up and then down. Hoooh! Haaah! Came her voice. Once she was fine she was on him again. Got up cleared her dress and walked over to him.

Kuttay kaminay, bolta keu nahi gunga hai kiya? Gari to aise chala raha tha jaise ye road nahi balke koi maut ka koan ho. Agr mujjj...she was stopped in between of her sentence as uday had blocked her mouth with his.

What the f**k thought the girl, she looked at him with eyes popped out. Was this a new fashion of saying sorry. This guy was totally mad...she kicked all the negative thoughts and enjoyed her first kiss. It felt so good. A pleasureable feeling. After kissing for over 15 minutes she was out of breath and this crazy guy was not leaving her she had to push him to gain some air.

Ahh'' Hoooh! Heeeh! Sara maal aj hi lutay ga kiya. She spoke panting.

Manyata' uday finally spoke.

Abey o chirkut'' tujhe mera naam kaise pata laga? Hooo...kahi to mera peecha to nahi krta?
Kahi kisi ney tujhe' mujhe marne ki supari to nahi di? She looked horrified. And was taking steps back.

She moved back and he came forward totally amused my her talks. According to uday she was perfect in a circus. She could easily entertain people.
Going back and back she finally touched the car and stood their staring at uday.
Uday had blocked her way by putting his hands on the either sides of hers. She stood thier with a weird expression and was rolling her dupata on her fingers in anxiety.

Uday had already relaxed by seeing her. Because he knew that God has given him a chance by returing back his lost love. But moreover he enjoyed her silly talks and thought to have some fun by teasing her. God!! She really thinks that i am a stalker or have taken money to kill her.

They were inches apart and his nearness was making her go weak in the knees, butterflies were dancing in her stomach and her cheeks turning crimson on their own. And and and her heart beat God!! Her heart was jumping out of her mouth...
U: So you think i am a stalker?
M: Amm'' aaa,,,eee,,,ooo,,,woo.
U: ye kiya tum purane radio ki tarha baj rahi ho, ye kiya aa ee oo laga rakha hai.
M: dekh! Muje mariyo mat, abi to meri jawani ke din hain, abi to meri shadi bhi nahi hui...she said in a total dramatic tone.

U: acha, to tumhari shadi nahi hui? He acted'
M: nahi yar...abi kahan..she made a very funny and sad face.
U: mujhe to laga tha k tumhary 5, 6 bachay bhi hon gay...
M: haawww... Kiya mein itni moti hun?
U: han...tum bohat moti ho..apna size deko zra...balloon lagti ho.
M: tu mujhe mar hi dey...aise zindagi sey to acha mein mar hi jaon...muj jaise moti sey to koi shadi b nai kre ga...waise b mera is duniya mein hai hi kon.
U: hum hain na!
M: tu mera kiya lagta hai? Mein to anat hun.
U: hum tumhare honay wale pati hain...aur tum hamari honay wali mahrani...
M: abey o! Patli galii se nikal...mje khub pta hai tum jaise larkon ka larki dekhi nai ki line marna suru. Agr mera koi nahi hai to iska ye matlab nai hai ki tu mera sub kuch bn skta hai...aur tuny ye kiya hum hum aur mahrani mahrani laga rakha hai...kahi ka raja hai tu.
U: hum un larko mein say nahi hain aur tumne sahi guess kiya...hum jaigarh key yuvraaj hain aur bht jld mahraj b bn jaen gay.
M: hehehe! Joke achay marta hai tu yar cha gya tu to...she said patting his shoulder.
U: ye joke nahi hai.
M: acha acha...ghr ja kr khana sahi se khana.

This time he pulled her hand and opened the car door pushed her in...sat on the driving seat and locked the car.

M: ye kiya pagalpan hai darwaza khol.
U: agr ab tumhari awaz ae to humsay bura koi nai hoga samjhi!! Chup chap bethi raho yahan.
M: tujsay bura koi hai bhi nai' she muttered under her breath.

Who was he? Was he really going to kill her? Where was he taking her...she was so tensed. After almost sitting quiet for 15 minutes she was there with a new question for him.

M: ek bat bta' tuney mujhe kiss kun kiya tha?
Uday applied the brakes and the car stopped by a screech sound.
U: tumhe ek dfa ki bat nahi samj ati, tumhe mana kiya tha na bolne se. Han!
M: dekh mein tujsay darto warti nahi hun samja...apni ye aikri apni jaib mein hi rakh. Aur tunay muje kun kiss kiya ye jan ne ka muje pura haq hai. Han Nahi Toh!!!
U: tumhara ye pyara sa mun band krne k liye...aur agr ab tum dubara boli, galti se bhi to mein tumhara mun pehley ki tarha hi band krun ga...
M: poor girl was left shoked and she had no other choice than shuting her beak. She grumbled under her breath.

U: i can hear u.
M: when did i speak han' opss sorry..she covered her mouth with her hands dis-allowing him to kiss her again.

Uday chuckled at her antics. It was hard time for manyata to stay quiet, because she was a non-stop chatter box. Finally after a long time they reached a big palace actually too big for manyata. She looked at it with open mouth which made a perfect "O"... Uday just smiled looking at her face. She looked arround and saw the royal flags on either sides os the gate.
Manyata was so hell busy looking at the palace that she failed to notice that the car had already stopped and uday was standing on her side holding the open door. He asked her to come out she came out moving her head and taking in the view of the palace, storing it in her mind forever...she had never seen such a beautiful and huge palace before for her it was only in fairy tales.

They marched in and manyata did not speak a word it was like her mouth was locked and the keys were thrown in the ocean.

U: you can speak now' i wont kiss you.
She looked at him and their eyes met for the deepest eye-lock.

Ghani Ghama Yuvraaj sa'' a man in a black sherwani and a red turban spoke with joined hands and bowed head.

Ghama ghani' Ramsingh. Replied uday with a smirk. He knew manyata had got her answer.

Sir' as per your orders we have collected all the information.

Thank you Ramsingh, i will cath you in a while. Call rajni and ask her to take Madam to the room. Saying this he left and manyata was taken to another room by the maid.

Manyata looked arround the room it was huge. Never in her life she had seen such a huge room for a single person. She was a girl brought up in a Orphanage, it was her keeness in studies that had got her to live independantly. She was a very intelligent girl and had completed her studies on scholarships. Recently She was working in a well known company and got good salary. It was not much but enough for her. She left the orphanage and rented a flat of her own it was not as big as this room,even her whole house was not as big as this room. She was so busy in admiring the room and thinking of her life when she heard a manly voice.

It was Him, he stood real close to her she could feel his hot breath on her neck. He was very very close to her.

Why did she feel her tummy sinking when he was near her and why her knees felt like jelly. She questioned herself.

Did you like your new room? It was a mere whisper.

She felt so uncomfortable with this nearness. He was brushing his lips on her ears while he put a lose strand of hair behind her ear.

Hmmm'' she couldn't speak much.

Her eyes were slightly closed and she breath in his manly scent. What was happening to her she wondered, how could she let lose her senses, but what ever it was, it was Heavenly. It all felt like a dream to her. She just wanted to drown herself in the moment. Never had she let a man touch her, her mind fought a continuous battle with her heart. Her heart said he loved her truly her mind said he was fake. But she let her heart win as she found the same feelings too.

Open your eyes, its not a dream but the reality. He said making her open her eyes.

Their eyes met speaking the volumes of love. Discovering the Un-Discovered emotions in them.

She blinked' and in a fraction of second she found him on his knees holding a beautiful ring in his hands.

Will you be my better half! Will you marry me Manyata? He said in a very intense voice which proved his love for her.

Manyata never expected things to be so fast. Did he just propose her? I couldn't be a dream any way. How can she trust him, she doesn't even knows him.

Please answer me Manyata? He said, pain visible in his eyes and voice.

How am i supposed to. I don't even know who you are! She replied.

You can trust me.

Why shall I'?

Because I Love you!

How can you be so sure. What will I do If you cheated on me? Who will i go to? What is you spoil my whole life. I have no one to share my feelings with. I don't have a family like you. I am alone. She said while sobbing.

Please don't cry... It hurts me Manyata.
I wont cheat on you I promise you. I will care for you till my last breath. I really love you. U mean to me more than my life. Like you i am also alone. It's true that i have a family but not the feelings and never got the family love. I lost my mother when i was 7 years old. I was too young to take the responsibilites. Being a Yuvraaj i had some duties towards my people. My father never cared for me and never gave me the love of a father. What was my age 7 years old. Does a 7 year old child has much sense? Is he mature enough to understand what's wrong and what's rite? You cannot imagine Manyata from what pain i have been through. In that age i had to take care of my baby sister. She was just 3. For her i am her father, Mother and the world. My father never cared for us though he gave us all luxuries but that is not enough to live a happy life. For the world i am the rich, arrogant, spoilt brat who has everything in his life and doesn't knows what sorrow is. But no one knows my pain. How much pain i am going through none understands. No one loved me till date. Everyone loves my title and my money but not me. I want love Manyata. I want a happy life. I know you are not that kind of girl. I know you have nothing to do with my title and money. He told her about the girl he met in the jungle.and her resemblence to her. Both having same names and same face. Please be mine and only mine. Please don't leave me. Please!! He collapsed on the floor in front of her. His eyes blinded by tears.

She knew he wasn't lying. That showed by his confession. He was not a bad person. It was his title which gave him such a image. Her heart ached seeing him like that. Sure she had developed some feelings for him. Tears made their way in her eyes on their own. She wanted to pacify him but her mind refused to trust him. How much she wanted to run in his arms and she hated herself for feeling for him.

*sighing* she closed her eyes, to get some peace of mind. She felt helpless, what to do she asked her heart.

I wont ever'' the words escaped out of her mouth on their own. She opened her eyes and and spoke with a determined voice. I will never leave you. But promise me one thing.

Uday felt over joyed by her positive answer. He was feeling out of the world.

I'll do anything for you. He said looking deep in her eyes cupping her face in his hands.

Promise me that you will never cheat on me and wont leave me. I don't know why i am doing this for you while i am not supposed to...i dont even know you but my heart says to do it and i am doing so.

I promise that i will never ever leave you. It would happen only if i die.

Ssshh' she placed a hand on his mouth. And he kissed her hand. Which made her blush.

Uday bent down on his knees again.
So Miss Manyata chuhan' Will you give me the honor to be the father of your babies?

She nodded in a Yes blushing crimson' she had no courage to speak after what he said.

He slipped the ring in her finger and kissed her hand and got up.

He was about to kiss her but she stopped him.

What? He asked.

Wait a minute...how did you got this much information about me?

He smirked' i am a Yuvraaj and getting information about a common girl who is raised in a orphanage and was a very intelligent girl who studied on scholarships works in a telecom company and rented a flat for herself is not a big DEAL!!
But now this common girl will become my queen.
After completing he went back in the kissing position while Manyata was starting at him with widely open eyes and mouth open. He gently smashed his lips on hers.

*Two Months later*

It was their wedding night. She was sitting in the middle of the decorated bed. He marched in. She blushed under the veil. Her heart skiping beats over and over. He sat near her lifted the veil up. She smiled at him. He smiled back.

Suddenly something struck Manyata.

I have a question. She said.

Hmm?

What's your Name?

What!! He laughed madly you don't know my name.

No i don't. I never asked.

He got of the bed. Opened the cupboard took out a rectangular box and handed it to her.

What's this?

Open it.

She opened it and found a elegant necklace which had letters on it.

The letters were:
''Manyata UdayVeer Singh''

So this was my love story diary...now its been over 3 years we are happily married and i have found the lost love of my life. We are expecting our first baby in the end of next month.

Uuudddaaayyy''' he heard her shouting.

He chuckled. She will never change. Okay diary its time for me to go or else I'll be beaten black and blue.

Yes jaan?
She wrapped her arms around his neck and he around her waist.

Your baby wants to have some Chocolate Smoothie. She said poking a finger in his chest.

Hmmm...my baby or the one whos carrying it?

Both of us. *grinning*

Okay sweet Heart as you say.

~*~The End~*~

This brings you to the end. Thanks for reading. Please ignore the errors as it is written from phone. Sorry if i bored you. Please do hit the LIKE button and leave your COMMENTS. It's just a small gesture to encourage. And if there is any silent reader i wont compel to comment but at least like it doesn't takes much time.

With Love
Zinay.

Edited by -Zina- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just wanna say this OS was

The first part made me so emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ poor Manyata..the way you described it was simply amazing dear..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i wish nobody would go through what she had to
and then when Uday met the other one on the road, that scene was simply hilarious๐Ÿคฃ
and also romantic when he kissed herโ˜บ๏ธ
loved how he brought her to the mahal..all the promises he made her..very sweet๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i would remember this OS for a long time for sure..
thanks for such a master piece Zainab๐Ÿค—
Edited by Chamakchallo30 - 11 years ago
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome zainab...๐Ÿ‘

That was a beautiful OS...The course of the story is so so so so beautiful...The first part was sad but then the later part compensated for it..
Loved the way Uday made her shut mouth๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
Poor MAnyata...๐Ÿ˜‰...
The emotional bondae between Uday and MAnyata was described so beautifully๐Ÿ˜›
Overall it was all a magical OS...do write more like this zina๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by snowdream - 11 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
hey zina.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

os was amazing and beautifully writtern.๐Ÿ‘loved it a loads ๐Ÿ˜Š .

i felt sorry for what had happenedto ghost manyata.poor girl. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
dat shud not had happened to her.her story was heart touching.

den uday met other manyata.he is lucky.only some people gets

2nd chance in love.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

antics of manyata after accident was hillarious.๐Ÿ˜†very funny ๐Ÿคฃ
manveer romance was very cute loved it.๐Ÿ˜ณ

loved every bit of os.write more.keep it up. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Edited by anjuroopak - 11 years ago
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

RES!...will read n comment..๐Ÿ˜Š
Lovelydrops thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome os...loved it...
Shahi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL ZAINUB...
TITLE IS APT AS IT WAS FILLED WITH SO MUCH LOVE AND DEPTH
WAS GREAT READING YOUR WONDERFUL WORK AFTER A LONG TIME
TRULY AMAZING OS...GREAT JOB๐Ÿ˜‰
LittleDhampir. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the concept Zainab
I really felt for Uday when he found out that Manyata was a ghost and he needed to let her go.
The other Manyata...our old Monya, the junglee billi is back๐Ÿ˜‰
On the very first meeting,Manyata realized the love of Uday for her...such is pure love.
On their wedding night...Manyata didn't knew Uday's name...that was hilarious.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
And one last thing...was Manyata a doppelganger of the bhootni wala Manyata?

Edited by -DEATHmusic- - 11 years ago
serat thumbnail
wowww
awesome
really good

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
MAHI1198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it loads zina...
awesumely written...