Which roadie do u hate da most??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
So which roadie do u hate da most???πŸ˜‰

it might be caz of politics or task its totally ur personal opinion πŸ˜Š

but plzz dnt use any sort of slang or informal language while giving da reason πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ra_chi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me it's a tie btw sonal, swati nd palak
Ramisaa thumbnail
Sonal is totally fake!!! 
nd i hate palak more den anyone
Ramisaa thumbnail
ahaha Congrats Palak THE MOST HATED ROADIE AWARD goes to youπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...atleast u won sth!!!! hope u dnt win da finale 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
i hate palak most bt voted for gaurav coz i hate him too..

and palak already got so many votesπŸ˜†
Ramisaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

i hate palak most bt voted for gaurav coz i hate him too..

and palak already got so many votesπŸ˜†

ahahaha yea πŸ˜› everyone hates dat b**** πŸ˜‘ if today she is in the final den only bcaz of Avtaar i really dnt get it why did he do such a thing for a girl like HER πŸ˜‘ had he lost it does that B**** matters more den roadies??? πŸ˜‘
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
i think no girl ever said nything gud to avtar,palak uses his sentiment and avtar thought ah its luv shuv❀️ poor avtar,heartbroken avtarπŸ’”
Ramisaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

i think no girl ever said nything gud to avtar,palak uses his sentiment and avtar thought ah its luv shuv❀️ poor avtar,heartbroken avtarπŸ’”

yea even i also had that feeling that maybe Avtaar has sth for her but Palak OMG she sooo fake and such and evil😑😑...in dat coffin task where she was pleading Avtaar to go inside and he didnt on which she accused him soo badly and shouted at him as if usne palak ke saath shaadi ka vaada kia tha aur shaadi ki din mandaap se bhaag geya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† such an evil palak is πŸ˜‘😑 she just played with his emotions and that idiot dumb got trap in her dirty game πŸ˜‘ ...but if Palak thinks she did a brilliant job shez wrong by doing these she has lost her respect... now not only the roadies but everyone else will also hate her. I remember the day Avtaar got eliminated he said:

''Roadies 8 khaatam hone k baath jab mein kahin jata tha aur loog mujhei nafraat vare aikhon se dekhte the tab meine samjha ata tha ki maine kya kiya hai''

i really hope da same thing happens to Palak instead she shud get beaten by sumone and dere shudnt be any fan of hers so that she can actually realise that what she has done and how much ppl hates her πŸ˜‘
himshikha thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsArnavSingh

yea even i also had that feeling that maybe Avtaar has sth for her but Palak OMG she sooo fake and such and evil😑😑...in dat coffin task where she was pleading Avtaar to go inside and he didnt on which she accused him soo badly and shouted at him as if usne palak ke saath shaadi ka vaada kia tha aur shaadi ki din mandaap se bhaag geya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† such an evil palak is πŸ˜‘😑 she just played with his emotions and that idiot dumb got trap in her dirty game πŸ˜‘ ...but if Palak thinks she did a brilliant job shez wrong by doing these she has lost her respect... now not only the roadies but everyone else will also hate her. I remember the day Avtaar got eliminated he said:

''Roadies 8 khaatam hone k baath jab mein kahin jata tha aur loog mujhei nafraat vare aikhon se dekhte the tab meine samjha ata tha ki maine kya kiya hai''

i really hope da same thing happens to Palak instead she shud get beaten by sumone and dere shudnt be any fan of hers so that she can actually realise that what she has done and how much ppl hates her πŸ˜‘

that bitch 😑 not only played wid avtar sentiments but
also wid our dear suchit  😭
but yaar i think suchit had some soft corner for her dont u think so...?? 😲
WHO THE f**k VOTED FOR PALAK?

TELL ME. I'LL OPEN SOME VEINS RIGHT NOW.