arakshi-Adhoori Dastan pg 2 new part 1 may

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

dont be so shocked as its a arkashi concept...

i am surprised at myself too

this is a random idea came in mind..thought to post it and have some jooties and chappals😆

do have a look😳

Hello and welcome to Nadia's (dont be so shocked guys)  chat show. Main hoon aap ki host and dost Naadiya on your favorite channel abp news. aaj main apko ek aise saksh se milwana chahti hoon jisne sirf 2 kitab se puri india mein halchal faila di hain. well, guys, you have guessed him right. so without wasting any more time, please welcome, ASR.

a handsome man of 30 s entered the studio, with a dazzling smile which can steal anyone's heart.

''welcome to Naadiya's chat show Mr. ASR.''

''pleasure is all mine, afterall its the most popular show in here.

so, ASR, or should i call you ACP ASR?

oh..that was all in the past naadiya. now I am only a civilian. but my inner ACP rise whenever I see something wrong is happening.

so, ASR, how's this new popularity?

oh, its just mind blowing. i have never expected that i will publish my book, and it will be so popular ! all thanks to my dear adorable younger brother, Shree.

and the immense female following?

umm...next question please.

ohh, our asr is blushing guys... ok, i will stop tease you now.

so, now i am gonna ask you about your book.your first book, adhoori dastan, was a hit among masses. how do you explain all this?

see, i have never thought that they will like it.because in the both two books are not happy ending type. its incomplete. and so i think people like books without happy ending too.

are you gonna write another part of this?

no, i dont think so. because for me, its complete.

what about a happy ending?

may be there was nothing for them.and, its not necessary that all relations have happy endings. some relations are meant to be incomplete i guess.

and now, i am gonna ask you the million doller question.is it the story of your life? is Rj in the book is Arjun Suryakant rawte?

well that depends what you think. i am not gonna say anything about this.

and what about the girl, ishika?

she is just not a fictional character. i had described someone close to my heart in the character.and the name lies in the character's name.

so the epic adhoori dastan is over, just in two books?

it will not, unless its in the hearts of the readers.

oh, so sad, i am one of the millions fans of this book, and will miss this.so next question, what about the film being made on this two books?

well, producer mr. bittu chopra asked me if he can use the storyline of this book, and i was like, there is no happy ending, the film will be a disaster. but he was quite sure that rk and madhubala will rock as rj and ishika and he will earn 150 crores easily.

what about shooting?

shooting will start in next few days, in the beautiful location of Manali. bittujee also invited me for shootings, and i am looking forward to this.

and what after all this?

back to old schedule.back to my father's cabin, handling projects and discussing loss and profits.

and no writing again?

no. the emotions, the things that were inside me from many years, is out now. there is nothing left to write.

ok, this is the end of the show now. i hope you have all liked naadiya's chat with writer asr . give your feedback at the twitter account on your screen. this is naadiya signing off. keep watching abp news.

some hundred miles away from studio...

a beautiful lady, in her mid twenties, has just finished reading a book. she closed the book, and brushed her fingers over the title.

''adhoori dastan. part 1... back to college.''

her memories also flashed back in the college, and a smile crept on her lips.

outside, the manali lanes were filled with snows. she went near the closed windows, sipping hot chocolate and shivering little,still looking at outside.

everything is coated in white snow. the scene was like the old bollywood films, black and white, but still beautiful beyond anything.

she kept looking at outside and thinking about the book..her life was very similar to the book.

in fact, she is the inspiration behind the character, ishika.

its really amazing, how he named the characters, she chuckled thinking about it. RJ from Arjun, and ishika from...

Saakshi.

yeah, she was the inspiration behind the wildly famed books, adhoori dastan. she is the character ishika.

Saakshi Anand.  sorry...correction.

Saakshi Anand Prakash.

ho was it? bekar or bakwas?

comment / hit the like button

Edited by riyasarkar007 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkmystery01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really nice concept

bekar bhi nahi tha aur bakwass bhi nahi lekin accha tha

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
@ payal @dark @ mithun thnxx for reply
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
yayy look who's here...aaliya the great😳

thank you😃
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BB u n ur unpredictable mind.
Huh...
Well accha hai..n totally diff hai.
So he is our arjun raute..
Bt fr god sake don't take rk n mb .
I hate them..
Sorry to hurt you bt i hate rk..
He is nt my abhay.

Ok come to the story..
Its simply best..and aise random thoughts lao dimaag mai..

Last scene was cool..
And are u contnuing this..
Thn do..
Its intresting..
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
@zebbie thnxx

@vampu  arre sb arakshi likh rahe hain to maine socha main bhi try karoon...

u dont like RK? its ok yaar, woh acha behave karega...even i liked abhay a lot bt rk is now fav...

thnxx 4 comment
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

i am crazy..i just realised...😆

so new part...i dont know how bad or worse it is...

Manali, the beautiful city, which is usually a quite place, was today surrounded by hundreds of big film starts, producers and thousands of journalists.

And why wont it be? After all, it the mahoorat party of the next big film of producer bittu jee, adhoori dastan. The book itself was a biggest hit, and now india was excited to know each and everything about the film made on this book.

There was thousands of journalists, throwing questions repeatedly at the producer and actors, rk and madhubala.and they were answering the questions, with smile and patience.

But the most important person was missing from the party cum press conference, the writer, ASR.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was walking in the deserted road of manali. The city is always quite in this time of night, but  tonight, half the city is near the party place, so its more quite. He can only hear his footsteps .

The city is beautiful,indeed. He admired the beauty and walked slowly on the road, not worrying where is he going. Then suddenly, he witnessed someone.

The vision was blocked due to fog, but he can clearly able to see a figure, female figure, walking towards him.

May be I am not only a crazy to walk in this weather, he thought and chuckled. He stopped in tracks, unknown to himself the reason.

He kept looking at the figure, which was coming slowly towards him.her head was down, wearing a light shade of green saree and shawl, and she was occasionally rubbing her palms and arms due to freezing cold.

His heart almost jumped out of his chest…he felt adrinaline rush, as he was about to close to solve a mystery. The girl came close, close enough to watch her face. His heart skipped a bit.

''saakshi…..'' his lips curled in a beautiful smile. The girl looked at him, eyes widened with shock and disbelief.

She was the same he saw her last time, may be more beautiful than that.and the smile she gave upon realizing his presence…..ever so hearty.

He slowly went forward, like slowly opening a mystery. He gave her a dazzling smile, very rare.

''saakshi? Tum yahan…I just cant believe!'' he exclaimed in excitement. She spoke

''but the whole city knew that ASR will be here.''

His heart momentarily stopped after hearing her words.its been years to hear her voice.again he smiled, more broader than earlier.

''so, why the famous writer is not in the party?'' she asked, slowly and calmly. He was surprised at her words, she used to be toofan express who keep blabbering and half the words didn't reach in the ears. But its now changed. Marriage, he thought.

This reminded him of someone, ''hey, where is kabir? Are you guys here for holidays?''

Her smile faded a little, and her expression become pained, like she is smiling through lots of sorrow.

His heart stopped momentarily, watching her expressions. Before he could say anything..his phone rang.

''where are you, ASR? Everyone is asking for you. Come fast, bittujee is waiting for ur arrival for mahoorat.'' It was sophia, his manager cum publisher cum friend.

''I am coming, just now……'' he looked up to see her, but was shocked.

She was gone.

He hung up, and looked around, but she was not there. Many thoughts ran in his mind.

Where did she go without telling anything? Why is she here?

Arjun settled in his room late in night, tired after the party and conference. He sipped his cutting chai, of course, it was arranged for him.

This is really huge, he thought, sipping his chai. This place, stars, production, promotion…its really grand. he never thought he could witness this, but he is lucky.

But after some days, he will be back to his old life.he wanted to experience all the things in life, so he is experiencing the best of this world, Bollywood.

He smirked, thinking,how his life changed so drastically, from a mere ACP to a famed writer.its still feels like dream…but its all freaking reality.

And the most surprising part was Saakshi, and her abrupt vanishing. Where did she go? And why?

He closed his eyes, thinking about her.when they were at ETF, he used to so hate her.but didn't many person knew that they were friends during their college days, best friends…..friends for life.

He still remembered their first meeting.

It was the first day of Arjun at Royal College. He was looking forward to it, little did he knew the girls were more excited than him to meet a handsome boy in the college.

He was about to go to his class, irritated after witnessing girl's drooling over him.when he heard a voice.

''hello…..someone out there???  I need help…..open this damn door someone.''

The voice was coming from the girl's loo. And it was locked from outside. He went hurriedly and opened it.

May be the girl was also trying to open it from inside, that's why when he pulled the door, she jerked forward and fell on top of him, crashing in his chest. Now both were on the floor.

Arjun was first to react to anything.he tried to get up, when he felt she is still on him. He get up his head, tried to see her.

Her hair was blocking his view.the girl tried to get up, but she was slipping, god knows why. She then pushed the hair behind, thus letting him watch her.

She was beautiful, its not that Arjun had not seen any girl more stunning than her, but there was something about her.

The girl's eyes fell on him, and Arjun jerked back to reality. He said in a flirtish tone.

''I don't mind if u want to be in this position the whole day, but I am gonna be late for class, and I don't like being late.so, miss, will you please get up?''

The girl looked at him disbelievingly, then said, ''I cant.''

''why?''

'' My heels, its slipping.'' She pointed towards her shoes.

Arjun sighed in irritation, then an idea came in his mind. He suddenly grabbed the girl's waist, and turned her over. Now he is on top of her, still lying on the floor.

''what are you….'' She stopped as Arjun moved from her, and stand up. He was removing the dust in his t-shirt.then he looked at her.

''saradin zameen pe pade rehne ka irada hain kya?'' he smirked. The girl snapped her thoughts and got up, but again slipped for her heels.

''take my hand.'' He offered. She took it, and tried to get up, but again those damn heels ! she slipped and before landing on the floor again, Arjun caught her waist in time, and she crushed in his chest again.

its like the time stopped.neither was saying or moving from each other, like they both loving this feeling, feeling of each other, so close.

The girl snapped out first.

''now you can leave me.''

Arjun came back to senses, and loosened his grip from her waist. the girl stood properly on the floor.

''thanks.'' She said.Arjun nodded.

''hi, I am Saakshi.'' She offered her hand.

''so?'' he was puzzled.

''if someone tells you her name, should not you also return the gesture?'' she was annoyed.

''why should i?'' he said, and turned to leave.

''hey, listen, itna attitude? Jaise naam nahi puch liya relationship status pooch liya ho.'' She yelled behind his back.

Arjun paused and turned, walked towards her.

''tum mera naam poochogi, fir hum ek doosre ko jaan ne lagenge, hang out karenge.fir hum dost banenge, fir hum sabse ache dost banenge. Then hum dono mein kisi baat ko lekar argument hogi…fight, rona dhona….then suddenly at once, my life will be around you.knowingly or unknowingly, you will rule my life. And I don't want it.'' He explained.

Her eyes widened at first, then she burst out in laughter. She stopped and said, ''oh god…u r one of a kind….itni planning to koi husband bhi nahi karta.'' She laughed again. Then she stopped and said, ''agar itna agey soch kar chaloge, to life mein bohot kuch miss kar doge.samjhey?'' she paused , ''aur jahan tak baat dosti ki, mere dost kehte hain ki I am the best friend. And rona dhona fights….yeh sab meri dictionary mein nahi hain. So we can be friends if you want.''

''and why will I agree?'' he was amused.

''becoz, I can assure you, that I will never rule ur life, willingly, or unwillingly.'' She concluded.

It was just the words he wanted to hear from someone.and she had just said that. He forward his hand.

''hey, meri dosti ka ek hi usul hain…friends for life?'' she smiled.

''friends for life.'' He assured and her smile broadened further.

umm..i guess that was ok...is it?😕

comment/ hit the like button

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME!
KYA START HAI MAZA AAGAYA!
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank god BB u realized that you are crazy 🤣

well concept was really one piece..
So they shared a past ..and the flashback scene is really good yaar.

But i still hate RK 😒   🤢
their meeting was fantastic..
In your story, arjun is really unpredictable like you..

And intresting plot..
The scene infront of loo is great..
And the words in which you portrayed the story is great of u...

Love u yaar..
Keep rocking BB 👍🏼
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
@aaliya thnxx

@vampu aww...still nt over rk hating? its arjun's story nt rk's...so chill.

glad u liked it