Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont think they will show anything of that sort
i think he will just go and tell Parvati"Devi I need you so that i can be supreme to Mahadev-so come on my side!"🤣
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Basically shruti expected Gabbar or Mogambo and got SRK from Baazigar instead (with a twisted neck as a bonus). Tsk tsk!

I don't mind them taking a different route with Jalandhar. Not every antagonist has to be a cackling, moustache-twirling, one-dimensional villain. We had that with Taraksur. This time we are getting something different. It'd be boring if every villain was the same old thing recycled over and over again. Besides there is no reason why a villain can't have some positive qualities in him. It can be interesting if a villain does have some legitimate points on his side. Both approaches are enjoyable. We had cackling villains, we had idiotic ones. Now let's see the more anti-hero version.

Most - basically 80% - of the Sati track was made up by the creatives, complete with a filmy love story. Something that in the text is the equivalent of maybe a week or two's worth of daily episodes was turned into a 100 episode epic. We tolerated that; surely we can survive Jalandhar. 😆

And Jalandhar hasn't become a full-fledged villain yet. He will get there at some point. I think by 2015 the track should be 50% done and we will get the turning point where Jalandhar takes his first small step towards evil.
Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Kal-Bang On🤣...
oh cummon!you are comparing Sati to Jalandhar!🤣
zameen aasaman ka farkh hai!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

confusion confusion confusinon-like Vrish said too much happening-nothing really making sense😆

@Vrish-both tracks are fictional leading to something that does exist-it depends on how you see it-you like J better i like the Ashtang Yog track

i like Mahadev-honestly,maybe i am not too happy with Jalandhar maybe beacuse i expected him to be more villian like-he is just supposed to be a power hungry Asur and i havent seen one flicker in him as yet!

It seems like i honestly feel they are making Jalandhar look like Amitabh Bachchan from Deewar🤣
you know the poor, troubled person,who takes the wrong route,and then he falls in bad company and then he has to go against his brother(In this case Mahadev-from who he was born)
why are they making a Masala film out of a Asur?-create some nice sob story,get a love-hate story heroine who tries to improve his ways,make him cry and cry about his mother etc etc.
Where is the guy who created havoc?who dethroned Indra,who lusted after Parvati?Who tried to take place of Mahadev?
i dont see him even after a month of Jalandhar

@Katyaani-well i hope that is true-thats my Mantra in real life-everything happens for a reason...only this is a TV show and i have to admit i am getting a bit impatient!
Generally whatever they show in DKDM-after weeks and weeks of confusing the audience-finally they will show something that will make sense😆
so i will wait!
but the story honestly needs to buck up-its been almost a month since Jalandhar and the story is stuck where it was!

Sorry shruti I couldn't help quoting

I loved your post

👏