Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
@CutiepieRani - Ohh I used to like that " Kaali Nagin" song ... šŸ˜† Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

@Cutiepie: Which song is that?

The one I posted?

Its a song from the movie Mann starring Aamir and Manisha...
Btw, listened to chane ke khet mein again. Its double-meaning is quite hilarious in how chirpily and 'innocently' its presented. šŸ˜†
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Babli Badmaash - like I know it has the boob shooting step but besides that, the item song has been done in not so vulgar way and still it's sexy! 
Romya thumbnail
Since every1 mentioning item songs performed by girls, let me tell the item songs that i liked done by boys.           bang bang by sk in hello, srk & hrithik songs from krazzy 4.                                        I liked the songs from billu done by kareena & deepika ."Its rocking" by kareena is also good.Edited by Romya - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
namak from Omkara, if it qualifies as one.

Else, its like lšŸ˜•
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree, apart from the boob shooting step "Babli Badmaash" is less vulgar compared to the other item songs these days. I still love Kajra Re the most, Aish was just mindblowing! That woman can actually dance and her expressions <3
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
is this considered an item song? idk but if it does i like it! :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2YWqCnKPstg[/YOUTUBE]
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked Ishq Kamina from Shakti... It was sensuous energetic and non vulgar...
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's hard for me to understand the lyrics since am not Indian.. and plus I think most I'd today's item numbers are a bit too much but then you have stars like Maduri and Serdevi who were the queens of vulgar in my opinion with their popping chest in every one of their songs. I love Maduri and Serdevi not trying to rile up any fans...am just saying that back in the day songs use to be vulgar too. 

But one that poped to my head is Desi girl and Its Rocking (bebo item number)..I don't know is Chamak Challo vulgar? I don't think it is..but am sure someone else might think so. 

I really like YJHD songs..I know they are not item numbers but u feel the songs in that film is sweet and doesn't objectify women

what is the song imported kamirya about? 
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago