[2] What is your opinion on Balraj?

[3] What do you think of Agastya and Meera as a pair?😳

[4] What do you think of Biji?😊

[5] What do you think of Shyama's secret?😲

[6] What is the best scene so far in BRKD in your opinion?πŸ˜‰

[7] Who do you think is the most irritating character and why?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›

[8] Who do you think is the funniest character and why?πŸ˜†

[9] What is the worst scene in BRKD in your opinion so far?😲

[10] What do you think about Nandini and Meera?

Do you think Nandini is jealous of MeeraπŸ˜• Please share your views😊

To end, and make this discussion a little fun, share a joke related or non-related to BRKDπŸ˜›

And you may share your views on anything relating to BRKD.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by radev101 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsanjana thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
well be back to discuss inna bit
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

[1] Where is Nandini's father? no clue yet.

[2] What is your opinion on Balraj? He is a perfect villain. He knows how to handle Meera and Nandini. he is very much clear in his target.

[3] What do you think of Agastya and Meera as a pair?😳 till now there is no love shown between these two. Agasthya shows concern for meera but that doesn't taken as love. he is good towards Meera. he still not happy about Balraj raising Meera above Nandini in every aspect just because she is carrying Ani's child. Like shyama, Agasthya is taking care of Meera. Meera too is not in the state of falling in love with anyone. later there is a chance for Agasthya to marry Meera for the sake of property. Love part is doubtful now. at the same time anything can happen. Agasthya and Meera will make a perfect match not because the actors played by that role. the character they have is really interesting. Agasthya is not fully negative. Meera is intelligent yet can be manipulated easily.

[4] What do you think of Biji?😊 she is a nice lady. she too has some sadness. still she is the one who keeps every member of the family happy and thinks about their goodness. She is a very important character in this show because she is the only person knows about every small secret of Aasthana family members.

[10] What do you think about Nandini and Meera? both are in the same boat. they are not bad but unable to digest the cheat done by a man. instead of accepting the cheat done by Ani, they are trying to point fingers at each other. Any girl in their seat will do the same. some oil in burning fire makes them misunderstand each other. both are not idiots. they does cross checks the words spoken by each other and balraj.

rest i'll edit later.

Edited by newt2007 - 11 years ago
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved

will edit later with moi answers
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radev101

Things to Discuss this week:

[1] Where is Nandini's father?😲

To end, and make this discussion a little fun, share a joke related or non-related to BRKDπŸ˜›

And you may share your views on anything relating to BRKD.πŸ˜ƒ

Hey my "HUMNAAM" from CB days, Welcome on BRKD Forum (forgot your name hehe)

BTW a somewhat "similar" sticky is already there for an NL (NewsLetter). And your format is just as bombastic. Since me already signed up there for moi MOST "fav" topic, maybe I will c/paste it when the NL is actually posted, coz it's prettty EXHAUSTIVE !!! And a lottt of my time, research is spent (in PMs etc) and on internets, and not just by me. So, simply not having enough time / hours in the day πŸ˜† Which is good coz keeps me "focussed" hehehe with something that has become an obsession, called of course BRKD !!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Deal ?!

xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radev24

Hey my "HUMNAAM" from CB days, Welcome on BRKD Forum (forgot your name hehe)

BTW a somewhat "similar" sticky is already there for an NL (NewsLetter). And your format is just as bombastic. Since me already signed up there for moi MOST "fav" topic, maybe I will c/paste it when the NL is actually posted, coz it's prettty EXHAUSTIVE !!! And a lottt of my time, research is spent (in PMs etc) and on internets, and not just by me. So, simply not having enough time / hours in the day πŸ˜† Which is good coz keeps me "focussed" hehehe with something that has become an obsession, called of course BRKD !!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Deal ?!

πŸ€” ok kool i guessπŸ˜†
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ₯³ haha I was excited to see your topic / post πŸ˜†
It's v. colourful. It's highly unlikely for me to be here ev. day. So I'm gonna answer as much possible briefly now. πŸ˜›

In hideout, away from city I believe. But based on text Nandini recv'd on April 29th epis. I guess he has someone watching over Aasthanas since Nandini called to inform she wants to leave the house.

Wants to keep everything under control to show he's undefeatable. He has succeeded so far and he's facing a challenge with unborn child but he intends to get to his goal. His past is mysterious with regards to how the property came to his hand, what forced Nandini's father to hand over everything to BigB, why his brother, father, wife are not being discussed in the family. They do but it's v. vague.

interesting I guess. Not into romance much, but as individual characters they add spice to the serious tracks so far.

Not impressed with her at all. The actor confuses me more than helping to understand who Biji is. Hope she'll improve soon. Supposed to be pillar of strength for the Aasthanas incl Nandini, but I don't feel she connects with them well, I see the distance than any closeness towards anyone.

I hve yet to watch the episode. She's bound to face this issue, as Akhil seemed to have hidden all the details. She will face anyone who threatens her as long as she has the support of family, even though BigB and Aloka will protest. 

[6] What is the best scene so far in BRKD in your opinion?

πŸ˜‰ 

Nandini being my fav. character, I'd always pick her scenes. She's breaking down after finding out Anirudh was unfaithful was fab. Her tears always reach the heart, lot of ppl say that. I feel that way too. Her immediate reaction, and the scene followed in her bedroom, she breaks down on the floor. I liked the FB scenes of her with Anirudh it actually looked fun.

Aloka most of the time for her lack of politeness for her age. Her abusive nature both physically and mentally to ppl involved are not cool. I was annoyed with Payal di too when she said Nandini was careless in not  picking up Anirudh's affair. It's easily said than done, and blaming it on ppl is easy. I wasn't pleased. I also got annoyed with Shyama bhabhi for the same reason at times.

Niranjan Jiju so far. He doesn't care who is in front, he goes about and does whatever he pleases. I thought after the bijli bill incident, Balraj asks him why he married Payal di, he simply says because I love her hahaπŸ˜† That was really good one β­οΈ 2nd funny person is Anuja - cute and funny in her own dialogues.

Is there one? If you mean, something we rather not see because it's too harsh or too sad etc then I'd pick several. Latest one is Aloka force feeding Meera, bec. Aloka worried her children will  remain hungry. Meera being chased by goons to scare her was horrible. BigB drugging Meera not nice. BigB insulting Nandini at every opportunity is harsh scene to bear. Aloka's abusive nature is never nice πŸ˜†

Nandini : sweet natured, very humble, upholds tradition to best of her ability and a strong woman at heart.

Meera: friendly, empathetic, independent, fun at times shown as helpful woman.

If Meera was just another friend of Anirudh - Nandini will have a completely different reaction to all the attention shown on Meera by the entire family either willingly or forcefully by BigB.

However as it's not the case, Nandini has mixed emotions: disappointed in Anirudh for betraying her, disappointed in herself for trusting Meera as just a good friend to her and Anirudh, disappointed in her family for not protesting BigB's decision. She knows the family is helpless however, her heart does not accept that. She is totally disappointed with everyone. She is sensitive to all or any change happening in that house - currently it's attention shown on Meera. If that is jealousy you call it , then I'll accept it.

Not really joke but I thought it's funny πŸ˜†
Edited by AASUS - 11 years ago
xDoppelgangerx thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

Not really joke but I thought it's funny πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Thanks for sharing
πŸ˜ƒ
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Well, wherever he is "supposed" to be, he is obviously doing something behind the scenes as promised to Nandini, and when he tells her "balraj ne toh saari hadein paar kar di. tumhare ek ek aansoo ki keemat chukaunga"

Like they say, he is "life of the party", coz serial is as if given blood transfusion, coz his character is such that without him, the soap will be dead. He is manipulative, pathological, greedy, lacking conscience, chauvinistic of the worst kind, mean, rude, dictatorial, control freak of the worst kind. Nobody can cross him or else they are doomed. By creating fear in everyone (except maybe Beeji/Agasthya/Akhil), he knows he can get away with murder, perhaps literally.

Love them together and hope their ensuing friendship at least from today's epi, turns into romance, but very slowly. Rushing it would negate Meera's love for Ani, although that seems to be receding a bit already. They seem to balance each other out because of Meera's good-natured, decent and kind upbringing, against Agasthya's street smart nature, short-tempered, having chacha's negative traits to a degree. But it is slowly but surely going to change because of Meera's otherwise positive and level-headed demeanor.

Love her beyond words. Wish there was a Beeji in every family. Even without being an Asthana, she is the only person in entire family who knows all the "Raazs" (except maybe Shyama and Nandini's daddy). Her positive diplomacy whenever situation warrants, kindness, positivity knows no bounds. She will go to any extent in preserving the dignity, safety, security of every member of the family. And now that she has already started putting Balraj to task, with Chandi mata ki shakti, honesty oozing out of her eyes, challenging him at every turn, I wont be surprised if she is the only one who will ultimately "fix" him, but hopefully not soon. Serial ka kya hoga otherwise?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

CVs didn't want to leave her behind while everyone else (almost) has some or the other raaz. Kudos to CVs for making Akhil's character so wonderfully sweet, dignified and honest, full of integrity, truly supportive. And it seems today's epi (Fri May 2nd, epi 35, 7 weeks, yaaay!) will put an end to Shyama's fears and thereby put an end to her secret as well. Brown suit waale ki shaamat aane wali hai ! πŸ‘ (BTW, is this the kind of guests balraj was boasting about? Drunkards and sadakchhaap waywards ... and women even worse than that ... geez?!)

There are several, but the top one on the list is balraj on his feet, hands folded, begging Meera not to leave the house, crocodile tears, true chameleon, even goes to the extent of blaming Ani for deceiving his true love Meera, just coz she is carrying his heir?

The 2nd best I would say is Ragini's sensuous dance. And while she did a marvelous performance, I absolutely loved the fact that the dance signified the truth about 3 main characters, one by one. What an imagination on the part of CVs, bravo! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Hands down, amma!OuchAngry Her filthy and nauseating vocabulary makes her almost as bad as balraj. Not all widows have to be this negative and gawd-ugly! But like balraj, she also helps in moving the story forward. Sweet and sour, black/white/grey, are various shades of life itself. So balance to hona banta hai!πŸ˜†

Our Niranjan, needless to say. Luved him from CB days! He brings the much-needed comic relief in an otherwise "balraj-ambience". His Sherlock Holmes persona and gluttonous habits and being ghar jamai bring out different shades. Loved his tearful scene when his own wife wont trust him and doubt his honesty. His carefree nature and devil-may-care attitude in dictator's absence is worth his salt!

Meera being chased and hounded by goons, but still woh chakma de gayi! What makes it even worst is the mastermind behind those ugly acts.

Nandini's fragile condition and situations cant seem to "see" the truth in Meera's truth, until now that is. While Meera maintained her flawless and honest kahani with Ani, Nandini's feelings of betrayal focused more on her than her own husband. If she had realized his infidelity right from the beginning, well, that would have cut down the number of epis. So for a long time her ears just did not hear what Meera repeatedly told her about her innocence and Ani's duplicitous life style.

Until yesterday Nandini was jealous of Meera coz she blamed Meera for her miseries with total disregard to her own husband's two-faced insincere acts with both the girls. Meera never gave her reason to be jealous of her insite of being genuinely concerned about Nandini's predicament due to Ani, and also trying to be friendly with her. It was only yesterday that Meera's comliments about her colorful attire and the fact that she told Nandini in no uncertain terms that nobody can snatch her status of Ani's widow, that Nandini sort of came to terms with her. And the two may  even become friends gradually because of wall of misunderstanding being removed. Thanks to Meera's forthrightedness.They are both fair-minded and decent people. Sooner or later they had to reach the level of understanding between them. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

xDoppelgangerx thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

🀣

🀣🀣🀣

Btw thanks for sharing your opinions.
Edited by radev101 - 11 years ago