Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: braich_gal

oh...never heard of it...๐Ÿ˜ณ

u know our frequency and tuning is same for the songs...u should try, i know u will defo like it..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
their lyrics are mindblowing๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

u know are frequency and tuning is same for the songs...u should try, i know u will defo like it..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
their lyrics are mindblowing๐Ÿ˜‰

cool...will check it out then!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: starasdf

No, I want to put up a new theme for you GunJeevians. You guys have been so good, even though there haven't been GunJeev scenes, this AT is still going.
I'll see what I can do here.
And no Rivs, I don't listen to script much. my song right now is Backseat Freestyle - Kendrik Lamar. Listen to it, but it might not be your style.

awww...we love u star, n we know how much effort u put...๐Ÿค—, don't worry chillax...๐Ÿ˜Ž
and u are more in rap n hip-hop na๐Ÿ˜ƒ, i was too but in 21-22...but now more into meaningful songs with some depth๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago
check it out ranju ...specially the lyrics๐Ÿ˜Ž ...mayank ki yaad aa jayegi๐Ÿ˜† , but in a good way

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsy63rQvC08[/YOUTUBE]
braich_gal thumbnail

check it out ranju ...specially the lyrics๐Ÿ˜Ž ...mayank ki yaad aa jayegi๐Ÿ˜† , but in a good way

oof...this pc is not displaying the video...can i have the link??
starasdf thumbnail

awww...we love u star, n we know how much effort u put...๐Ÿค—, don't worry chillax...๐Ÿ˜Ž
and u are more in rap n hip-hop na๐Ÿ˜ƒ, i was too but in 21-22...but now more into more meaningful songs with some depth๐Ÿ˜†

It's cause of you guys. ๐Ÿค— Love you too.
Yeah I am. ๐Ÿ˜†
Meaningful depresses me, unless I'm in the mood. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Was that you too when you were my age? ๐Ÿ˜†
starasdf thumbnail

Rivs you are getting too close to Mayank these days. Me warns yous. No getting close. As a GunJeevian I am insecure.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
at ur age..i used to listen every single genre song...from rock to pop...but now i have started listening to lyrics...now , i want to analyse the song, what lyrics trying to say n all..๐Ÿ˜•, i know its sound boring but i guess budapee ka asar๐Ÿ˜ƒ
braich_gal thumbnail
OMG...riva...it's totally Mayank!!! ๐Ÿ˜†