red123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys didn't the article say that Ranveer will come back as Fateh. It didn't say that Ashish will come back as Fateh. Besides, they haven't shown Ranveer's dead body with face uncovered.
So, here is what I think.
Kernal was very pissed with Sahiba and was already talking about freeing Ranveer from her.
So, when he was serious inthe hospital, kernal bribes the doctors to lie aboutRanveer's death.
He finds about a lookalike Fateh who died recently and contacts Vicky.Vicky is a bad guy who may have even killed Fateh and he wants the property which is on Fateh's name. So he gives Ranveer, amnesia inducing drugs and makes him believe that he is Fateh.

As Sahiba has already been emotinally and physically involved with 2 men, I dont think the cvs will introduce a 3rd new person in her life. It will be too much :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amara51 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: red123

Guys didn't the article say that Ranveer will come back as Fateh. It didn't say that Ashish will come back as Fateh. Besides, they haven't shown Ranveer's dead body with face uncovered.
So, here is what I think.
Kernal was very pissed with Sahiba and was already talking about freeing Ranveer from her.
So, when he was serious inthe hospital, kernal bribes the doctors to lie aboutRanveer's death.
He finds about a lookalike Fateh who died recently and contacts Vicky.Vicky is a bad guy who may have even killed Fateh and he wants the property which is on Fateh's name. So he gives Ranveer, amnesia inducing drugs and makes him believe that he is Fateh.

As Sahiba has already been emotinally and physically involved with 2 men, I dont think the cvs will introduce a 3rd new person in her life. It will be too much :)

99% agree wid u hahahaha πŸ‘
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
soo u want to say that a girl cant married again after his husband is dead only because its her 3rd husband. i dont agree! after 6 years its time that she have a man in her life again. she cant be the whole life alone. and fateh is a right guy for annu! t he is just enjoying his life dont care about nothing. he also live very long in london i think he will accept annu for what she is. if fateh accept annu for what she is and also her kid i will have thn to much respect for fateh, because fateh is a guy who can get ever girl who he want!!

but i think fateh have something from ranveer maybe his heart! maybe had fateh heart problems and the doctor give him ranveers heart. that why maybe ranveer ishq is still alive!!

or maybe is fateh  the twin brother of ranveer 
Edited by marja - 11 years ago
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no not at all,fateh is not ranveer...mother of orphanage knew fateh since his childhood & his childhood name then how fateh can be ranveer,not at all.
red123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

no not at all,fateh is not ranveer...mother of orphanage knew fateh since his childhood & his childhood name then how fateh can be ranveer,not at all.

Yeah mother knew fateh since childhood. That doesn't disprove the possibility of the real Fateh missing and Ranveer posing as him. In fact he doesn't even need to be a look alike coz Fateh was raised in London and nobody knows how he looked when he grew up.
Also if you notice , in that scene when Mother says she knew him from childhood, they don't show Fateh reciprocate or acknowledge anything. So all the more possible that it is not the realFateh
red123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: marja

soo u want to say that a girl cant married again after his husband is dead only because its her 3rd husband. i dont agree! after 6 years its time that she have a man in her life again. she [/DIV]

It doesn't fit Sahiba's charecter. She is a girl from the village from a very conservative traditional background...If you think from her mind ...hehh assuming something similar to Daljeet's story happens with Anu and Vicky..and she is caught between Vicky and Fateh...and she regains her memory, she wud realize that she has had relationships with not 2 but 4 men.
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no man it will be fateh and annu story!! fateh will marry annu whatever happens!! no1 come this time between fateh and annu
Pallavvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Can any1 tell me the tymings f repeat telecst plz? As m nt gttn to wtch d shw at nyt due to ths stupid IPL:(
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallavvi

Can any1 tell me the tymings f repeat telecst plz? As m nt gttn to wtch d shw at nyt due to ths stupid IPL:(

dear it is really sad that zee dnt repeat it😭 but repeat it weakly on wednesday from 4.30pm-6.00pm😊. so u may catch friday ,monday and tuesday's epi on just only wedneday n for rest of epi u can watch on youtube .ok😊
ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: marja

no man it will be fateh and annu story!! fateh will marry annu whatever happens!! no1 come this time between fateh and annu

agree it will be only fateh & annu's love story..don't forget that vicky is the best friend of fateh since childhood.