salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys...i'm obviously not happy with the track...so here is just a bit of fiction...probably one shot only. And its dedicated to my cousin, newbie on IF...aliya.(look rather than ragging u, i'm giving u a warm welcome)
" />

Taani was heartbroken... she had to choose... but she couldn't. Moreover team's accusation that Rey was away from team, dance and his responsibility, she could not take anymore. She called Rey. He hung up. She messaged him. "It's really urgent...really important please meet me... or please tell me where are you... I need to have a talk with you."

Rey replied her... "I'm alone in RH...you can come there."

Taani entered the RH, she was trembling...she had never thought that she had to do this ever... she was even doubtful that she could do it. She felt herself losing herself every moment...

"Look Taani...i've clarified this before...and won't say a word about it anymore." Rey said before she could say a word.

A lone tear escaped from taani's eye... I'm not here to ask you anything Rey. I'm here to say anything, but to tell you something.

"Look Rey... I've thought a lot...and decided this. You need not to hide your identity anymore from tauji... so your problem ends here..." as soon as taani said this, a smile appeared on Rey's face and he pulled taani to him, and was about to hug her when taani stopped him in between.

"Rey..please...listen to me further." Taani said, when she looked into his eyes...she felt shuddering. She couldn't take his gaze... she closed her eyes, and tears flew from her eyes. Rey cupped her face, and wiped her tears, but taani turned her face to other side, and pushed rey aside. She stepped back, turned her face, and said... "I's wrong...from beginning...I should have listened to bhai... i'm really sorry that you have to bear all this because of me... I'm really very sorry... I apologize for everything, you have gone through because of me. But not anymore...so..."Taani was saying when rey cut it off.

"Okay...sweetheart chuck it off...now think what we're gonna do...I mean about your tauji..." Rey said while taani cut him in between.

"It has been done Rey. I've put deliberately your dance videos on a pen drive, which he was going to see. So he'll come to know about it...what'll happen I'll handle...but after this, it's obvious that he would hate you more, so just take care not to come in his sight ever...to avoid him always... and Rey I have to say that... I'm...i don't know what to say...i'm saying that... Rey... I've loved you...always...but I can never hurt tauji. never ever... he has loved me more than even bhai... had not he been with me, I don't even know where would I'd been...without family, love, care...probably in some orphanage." Taani was sobbing by now... she couldn't find words... she felt herself clamped...not even able to breath.

Rey came to her and placed his hand on her shoulder, turned her to him, and said "I know he's important for you...we'll find some..."

"I'm breaking up with you..." taani blurted out, Rey's hold on her loosened up... he stared her... and then burst into laughter. "Taani okay this joke may be funny for you..but I'm really not amused...I mean can you please think a bit what the hell you are saying... at least look.."

Taani removed his hands from her shoulders, wiped her tears...looked into his eyes, gave him a blank smile... "Rey it's truth... we can't be together anymore. You are free now. I'm sorry that I caused you so many troubles... I'm really sorry...but not anymore...now you can be happy...you're free now. You won't have to go through any pain now... please from now don't call me...we're not destined to be together probably...and at last... I'm really sorry that because of me you have to neglect dance and your friends...I am really sorry." said taani and started to step back, towards the door.

While going , she encounterd the gang...they had seen him coming out of RH, they looked at her, and made faces. Simmi remarked "So what had you said to Rey now...probably to leave dance forever...hai na."

Taani smiled blankly... "no...now it's sorted...at least for you and your team and Rey..." and walked away.

Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovvedramaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it. I had tears in my eyes seriously. Awesomely amazing! πŸ˜Š
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Unres

Amazing os so emotional yet perfect I want this happen am a hard core taarey fan bt I favour taarey break up btw u should write more ur an amazing writerEdited by ajaved - 11 years ago
chinudolly thumbnail
mind  blowing , emotional  ,  super  duper  awesome  as  always  πŸ˜Š
i  really  loved   it😊
πŸ‘
but  plzzz   
1  request  -  try   2  continue  it  dear  , plzzz  
i  would  love  2  read  it  more  
plzzz  don't  end  here  

Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
first of all thank you because this is something what we need now , i don't mind if this happen in serial , taani needs time now to think about her self and i loved everything in your os , epecially taani's emotions and taani's last line to gang was the best πŸ‘πŸ‘
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg that was soo sad, don't get me wrong, it was brilliant but just soo sad.. Poor taani
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was superb at the same time sad..wish the cv's wer half as creative as you.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by shahz - 11 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Megha its is wonderful and sad all at the same time... I love it
taareylover14 thumbnail
Omgg it was amazinggg
Loved it alottt
Plzz dnt end here plz continue plz
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail