I am not releasing Mental on Nov 22 - Sohail Khan

Posted: 11 years ago

By Subhash K. Jha, April 29, 2013 - 10:54 hrs IST
#

Rubbishing reports that the new Salman Khan film Mental is releasing on November 22, Sohail Khan says, "That I am releasing the film on November 22 is news to me also. Now people are deciding for me when I'll release my film without my knowledge."

Laughing off the rumours Sohail says he's aiming for a year-end release for Mental. "The way the shooting is going I might make it by the end of the year, Inshallah. But I haven't locked in on a date yet."

Sources close to the film say Salman and his brother Sohail aim to release in the middle of December, weeks ahead of Dhoom 3.😳😳

Says the source, "Salman wants Mental to make it by December. But he won't let it clash with Dhoom 3. It stars two people who are very precious to him Aamir Khan and Katrina. He knows the Salman juggernaut would mow down every other film in sight. He won't do that to Dhoom 3." πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ (SO True)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
He means he won't clash with Dhoom 3 because  Dhoom 3 would make sure no one would have clue Mental existed.

D-grade stars vs Aamir-Katrina-YRF-Dhoom franchise. I know what I would pick. πŸ˜†
Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Can they shut up about this movie.
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

He means he won't clash with Dhoom 3 because  Dhoom 3 would make sure no one would have clue Mental existed.

D-grade stars vs Aamir-Katrina-YRF-Dhoom franchise. I know what I would pick. πŸ˜†

Aaj Ka Vidhyarthi Kal Ka Nagrik.

aur

Aaj ka D-grade Star Kal Ka A-listerπŸ˜†

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kabhi October, toh kabhi January, toh kabhi November. I am so tired of the various predictions regarding the release date of the film.

I won't be surprised if next week, a new article with a new release date will come out. And after that, a new Sohail Khan interview will come out saying how it's not true.. blah blah blah. Enough already. -_-
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hasini009

Aaj Ka Vidhyarthi Kal Ka Nagrik.

aur

Aaj ka D-grade Star Kal Ka A-listerπŸ˜†

Aaj ka carrot kal ka GobiπŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

By Subhash K. Jha, April 29, 2013 - 10:54 hrs IST
#

Rubbishing reports that the new Salman Khan film Mental is releasing on November 22, Sohail Khan says, "That I am releasing the film on November 22 is news to me also. Now people are deciding for me when I'll release my film without my knowledge."

Laughing off the rumours Sohail says he's aiming for a year-end release for Mental. "The way the shooting is going I might make it by the end of the year, Inshallah. But I haven't locked in on a date yet."

Sources close to the film say Salman and his brother Sohail aim to release in the middle of December, weeks ahead of Dhoom 3.😳😳

Says the source, "Salman wants Mental to make it by December. But he won't let it clash with Dhoom 3. It stars two people who are very precious to him Aamir Khan and Katrina. He knows the Salman juggernaut would mow down every other film in sight. He won't do that to Dhoom 3." πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ (SO True)

He doesn't have the GUTS to release it with Dhoom 3...period...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Exactly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata_94

Aaj ka carrot kal ka GobiπŸ˜†

Aaj Ka Gobi Kal Ka TurnipπŸ˜†