Saraspatra #5 - Rootha hai toh...Mana lenge !

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Appy: Srushti...Who should we put as the Character of week?
Srushti: I dont know...may be that goggles wala inishpector??
Appy: Have you gone Bonkers??
Hinu (Rishbala4ever) : no she has gone "Kumari" ..the way she has been naming the Section by characters, she certainly has gone nuts๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Alina: *hem* guys...Can we take the same Icon of the week as the last time? nobody is making new icons this week๐Ÿ˜•
Srushti : Oh I see the new icon ...it is with the pic of bike and red rose๐Ÿ˜›
Alina ๐Ÿ˜•
Amor: Hey Bhagu...now are we supposed to give best icon to that scene
Srushti: hmmm since that seems to be the only Muqammal ishq going on these days *Shows tongue and runs away*

So we here back!!!

The Mad Khabaris
With the

5th Edition !!!!!
of
llSaraspatrall

And special Thanks to Appy, Alina, Amor and Hinuuu(Rishbala4ever) and also Vish(Ilovesobti) for their wonderful and everlasting support and sweet siggies!!!!

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
By

-iLOVESobti-

Saraswatichandra tells Kumud that there is something special between them. They become disturbed by the revelation. Dugba comforts a troubled Saraswatichandra. Vidyachatur praises Kumud for sorting out the mistake in the delivery of company goods. Kumud assures him that she does not mind Saraswatichandra's stay in their house. Dugba encourages Kumud to follow her dreams. Guman plans to break Vidyachatur's trust in Kumud. She promises to help Shakti to get Yash released from jail. 

Saraswatichandra avoids Kumud. Kumari meets a man in secret. Guman bails Yashout of jail. She promises to fulfill his dream of becoming an actor if he obeys her. The family is pleased to have Yash back home. Yash pretends to be good in front of Vidyachatur's family. Kumud prepares his favourite dish. Saraswatichandra refuses to eat when Kumud serves him. He accepts water from Kusum. Kumud vows to find out the reason for his behaviour. Dugba notices the tension between them. 

Saraswatichandra warns Kumud not to trust him as he does not wish to get married. Dugba tells Kumud that Saraswatichandra fears developing relationships because of his tragic childhood. She asks Kumud to help him. Someone delivers a message to Kumari. Kumari hides it from Kusum. Vidyachatur asks Saraswatichandra to take a look at a land for his school. Dugba asks Kumud to accompany him to the site. Kumud and Saraswatichandra travel by bus. Saraswatichandra rejects the site after listening to Kumud. 

Kumud orders chas for Saraswatichandra in a dhaba but he rejects it and warns her not to interfere in his business. Sunny makes a surprise visit to Ratnanagiri on Ram Navami. Guman becomes angry when Saraswatichandra and Sunny seek blessings from Dugba. Kumari meets someone in secret and hides it from Kusum. Kumud andSaraswatichandra play musical chair. Kumud wins the game. Sunny tells Saraswatichandra that Kumud is the perfect choice for him. He helps Kumud with her mission. 

Dugba tells Kumud that she loves Saraswatichandra as she used to take care of him after Saraswati's death, until Guman took him away. Sunny asks Gyan and Vidyachatur to show him the village. Dugba, Chandrika, Kusum and Guniyal go to the temple. Kumari secretly meets her boyfriend, who happens to be the Sub-Inspector. Kumud lies to Saraswatichandra about injuring her eye. Saraswatichandra comes close to her to tend to her.

by

Amor

Saras tells Kumud that there is something between us which does not has any identity, a feeling which I can't deny. Kumud is speechless, Saras moves backwards and leaves.
Kumud thinks what did he say and go. Is there something really between us?

Saras goes outside and sits near a lake. He talks to his mother. He says I made a mistake. I did not want to hurt Kumud, just wanted her to know that I'm not good for her. But I have told her what I had in heart. I can't take up this relation. I need help.

Saras is in a dilemma. Badimaa comes there. She says she was worried about him so came behind him. She asks him what happened.

He says I made a mistake which I can't say what. I'm unable to understand, but I know this is not right..
Badimaa says if you lie to yourself, then your heart will go against you. Accept whats in your heart because that is the truth. She says lets go home.

By

..Rish..

By

Rishabala4ever

SONG of the Week is...

By

Appy_Indy-KD

-Srushti- thumbnail

By
Amor

Badimaa brings Saras's washed clothes and gives it to Kumud n ask to put it in his room, she was walking out aftyer putting clothes & Saras comes in the room, Kumud hides behind the door. Saras removes his shirt while Kumud is still standing behind the door. O piya' plays.

Saras sees the Mahendi stains on his shirt. He touches the Mahendi. Kumud thinks if he is feeling, then why is he not talking to her. Suddenly somethings falls and Saras turns and sees Kumud standing there.

By
Amor

Kumud goes to Saras, he is working on his laptop. He has a tray of Mirchi in her tray and she is upto something.

Kumud taunts Saras on his sneezing. She says this mirch burns in heat and dries. She says indirectly to him. She pretends as if mirchi went in her eyes. She says she doess not care whether someone maintains the distance or not. Saras takes water for her and gives her. She cannot see. She says she will go blind. She acts. He says to keep her hand in front. She says she cannot do anything, and he should help her. He puts water on her eyes. He wipes them. Kuch na kahe' plays. Kumud opens her eyes

By
Sweetgal

There were many beautiful scenes in the episodes this week but this particular scene just tugged at my heart ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Saras and Kumud are travelling in the bus,sitting at the rooftop,on their way to look at the Land for building the school.Sun shines down on them and Kumud with the help of a towel,protects her face and her next concern,immediately,she looks at Saras seeing if he is okay and she looks at him trying to hide himself from the glare of the sun,and she cannot bear to see him suffer in any way and she suggests to the nearby women to spread their Dupatta and make a shelter type thing so that he could also be sheltered under the sun! And they follow suit and he realises her doing! <3 *BG tune only made it more magical ! *

-Srushti- thumbnail

By
Rishabala4ever

So who is the biggest Dobu on the earth?? Saras ...since we cannot give him the award everyweek..we decided to name the scene which makes us feel dobu..aka makes us laugh ..after him...so here it is ,,,the dobu scene

Initially we saw Kumari's hide and seek with someone who comes to meet her even in her house. We were all suspicious about her seeing her in the police station when Saras was taken behind the bars. Later we saw the man coming and meeting her and kumari freaking out in presence of her family members. Finally this week we got to see who the person was, kumari's love interest. Kumari is romancing the daroga ji (police officer) of their village. It was hilerious to see both of them hiding behind the bullet (police's bike) from Kumari's mother.

By
Appy_Indy-KD

Isn't Vidyachatur...ekdum poochi poochi awww so cute...???๐Ÿ˜ณ So we have named the Awww Scene after the Cutie pie...So here is the Vidyachatur scene of the week...

And that is ...When Saras comes into the room to remove his mehendi coloured shirt and Kumud could not help but just stare at him

By
..hrideyy..

The OMG moment of the week is when Kumud gets a push and her hands full of heena(mahendi) gets printed on saras's back..
the expression on the face of kumud and saras wwere like OHH MYY GOD!!!!!!!
Seriously that was an unexpected and i myself was like ohh myy goooman...๐Ÿคฃ

By
Appy_Indy-KD

So who is the original heartbreaker of the whole Story...Laxminandan..who broke so many hearts...Saraswati's, Dukhba's and Saras๐Ÿ˜ญ...So we decided to name the Scene that breaks your heart with Laxminandan scene...๐Ÿ˜›

-Srushti- thumbnail

By
...Rish...

By

Appy_Indy-KD

by
Appy_Indy-KD

Kya style se aaya tha Bhai, and kya gale laga tha apne gadhe ko...Stylebhai award toh isko hi jaana mangta na๐Ÿ˜›

By
..Hridey..

So since we cannot award Goooman the irritating character award every week...we decided to name the Post on her name and give other characters some chance to win some...

-Srushti- thumbnail

by

Aartzz

Hey everyone! I'm here with the siggie of the week. First we have our gorgeous runner up

Dangelz

Here is your gift! Go ahead and flaunt it :)

And the beautiful winning siggie is made by...

dangerouzIshk!

And here is your gift! Go ahead and flaunt it :)

by

Rishbala4ever

And the winner isss...

https://i.minus.com/i2OLMXsHRkqle.gif

by

...Shruti...

And here is your prize...flaunt it!!!

by

Alina

VM of the Week is YUN HI by zzoombie
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh3HMmJWkWg&feature=youtu.be
IF Thread: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3551935

Here is your gift ...Flaunt it!!

by

Appy_Indy-KD

FF of the week - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3462808

by

V323

Congo shongo Veee...we are all happy shappy for you!!!!

Here is your gift...!

-Srushti- thumbnail

by

Alina

All thanks to SaMud moments,

I would rate the show this week

(8/10)

by

IloveSobti

by

Born2dance

And the award goes to...

LinK : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3555060

Name : Saras needs a tight slap. Or worse.

Topic maker : Marybarton

Congratulations Maryb!!!

here is your prize...flaunt it!!

by

...Rish..

And the award goes to..

Tishana

Congo shongo girl...here is your prize...flaunt it!!

-Srushti- thumbnail

by
Srushti

The Cupid and the Stupid Award of the Week

Aur nahi toh...his friend comes all over from Dubai, and apna gadha just humphs and humphs...trying to stick to that stupid 4 step distance...kya karne ka iss gadhe ka

The ultimate head bang moment award goes tooo

Saras. you big gadheda...the woman is with you at every step...and look what are you doing!! Staring and ogling!! but doing nothing...Hey Bhagu!! Kam se kam muh toh bandh karo, uncle!!!

The Kodak Family Award goes to

!!!wah Wah!!! Kya smile hai, kya pose hai...kya nanad bhabhi ki jodi hai...mein vaari jaanva!!

The Ultimate intelligent exhibition Award goes tooo

!Why is there the big lamba chauda dining table when the family is dining right on the floor???๐Ÿ˜•

The Ultimate expression of the week

I mean what is this?? what expression is this...looked like a parody of Mr. Bachan's Style in Agnipath...Hain!!!๐Ÿ˜†

The spooky moment goes tooo.

The khooni panja...Gosh ! Kumud does scare the wits out of us most of the times na...

The Arghhh ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคขaward goes to...

WHAT Was this...arrr...here we are waiting for Saras to stop being an idiot and look at his lady love, and instead we get a goggle eyed INishpector romancing Kumari behind the motorbike...aghhh๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก!!!!

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fab update
Well done everyoneEdited by -JungleeBilli- - 11 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
res ๐Ÿ˜†

Superb work Sru... so proud of you darling... and hug to all khabri's ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by appy_indy-KD - 11 years ago