Aryan the EPITOME of CUTENESS and INNOCENCE. - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Chakku tanu di made a post yesterday criticising cv's for giving line to aryaan n all jumped on her post. Yes was aryan day in this forum. Even i have a hit post 🤣
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u don't know chakku...? 😕😕 for some kids DONS are extremely good while the strangers whom dey don't even know are categorized as extremely bad...👏🤣🤣

i wonder how much does aryan know RK or for dat matter even his own dad...🤣🤣🤣

bas ek baar baat kari voh bhi fone pe and RK is a bad guy...🤣🤣🤣
Onupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bache ne apne bap ka beta hone ka sabut de dia. 100 takka ye vai ka hi paydayesh hai.
...Seema... thumbnail
kya innocence hay mar jawa.whyda hell r cvs giving gyan through aryan dat bhai is madoon.rk ko ganda kehnay walay pehlay achay aur ganday ka farq tu samajh.bang on chakku.
gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
WAT TO EXPECT FROM DONNYDADDY 'S SON. I THINK  IN ADDITION TO   EVIL MIND  HE HAS BADMEMORY  N BAD MANNERS TOO. SELFISH N SHAMELESS LIKE HIS DONNYDADDY. SUM ONE SHOW HIM THE REALITY OF HIS FATHER OR MIGHT THAT HE WOULD HIMSELVES SEE ONE DAY. I REALLY WONDER WAT RK DID TO HIM. THAT DAY ALSO RK THOT THAT SULTU WAS ON THE PHONE NOT LIL DEVIL. I THINK WE TOO NEED TO MSG OUR REVIEWS N THOTS TO CV'S N COLORS LIKE DONNY DADDY FANS DO ALWAYS.😡😡😡Edited by gurudrishti - 11 years ago
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=CHAKKU_DAAYAN]Seems like i am very late in praising our little cutiepie 😭 He stole the show completely yesterday. What an awesome performance backed with truth. Wow. We should give him award for his intellectual level.

I wanna see how many people still praise him tomorrow if after looking at Madhu he says that she looks more like a vamp now and no more his Madhu and he doesn't like her anymore. I am sure no one will support him.

Gari please make.[/QUOTE]

Thankuuu...😳🤗
Edited by -CoolChick- - 11 years ago
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣 gr8 post Chakku
Bhai is giving such good training to his bait oops son, how to be clingy and rattofy Madoo Madoo 24x7, how to put pillow cases and gossip at the same time he needs to get in touch with his feminine side na, use the word Ganda for someone at the age of 5 and then keep improving your excellent vocabulary to other wonderful words. Bhai is poor na can't keep a zinda caretaker for his son who can teach him some manners, kaka hi mile, designation duniya mein don batayee hai par haalat khasta hai 😭
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
What a disgusting post,, i am numb,, speechless,,
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 I was pissed off... sabse jyaada junoon toh isko hai Madhu ka... ek toh Sultan is kahani mien kya kar raha hai woh pata nahin chal raha and ab ye Aryan kya kar raha hai woh bhi pata nahin chal raha mujhe... yahan ho kya raha hai.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I like aryan.

He said rk is bad and sultan is good and he wants madhu  to be with them and not with rk.He don't know sultan is a gangster and police had come to chawl  in search of him  .He must be knowing how and why they went to chawl.One phone call of rk's made him to say about rk like this .